Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dier Chibis~ [On Hold]
1 2
Hello! You might recognize me from my old art thread, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1435168/1#post_1435168]Dier Drawings[/url]~ I decided to open a new thread instead of revamping all my previous coding, which I might return to if chibis don't work out well for me ^^" Here you have it: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0a5f3f8560ccf82ad0a76f1403528486/3e971aa4ee04a1d3-7a/s1280x1920/90aac6b18ce7c9a50ea1c9bc7ea4e77d8b0bb3fa.png[/img] [i]Prices are listed in USD, please enquire for MYR if applicable.[/i] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9585082] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/95851/9585082p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Click on Sumiiro's profile to get a better look at the samples! Sample images to follow in next post! The final images provided are all 1152 x 1500px , although I'm always happy to resize it for you :)[/columns] [quote][size=5][b]USD Slots[/b][/size] 1. All done![/quote]
Hello! You might recognize me from my old art thread, Dier Drawings~

I decided to open a new thread instead of revamping all my previous coding, which I might return to if chibis don't work out well for me ^^"

Here you have it:

90aac6b18ce7c9a50ea1c9bc7ea4e77d8b0bb3fa.png
Prices are listed in USD, please enquire for MYR if applicable.

9585082p.png
Click on Sumiiro's profile to get a better look at the samples!
Sample images to follow in next post!
The final images provided are all 1152 x 1500px , although I'm always happy to resize it for you :)
Quote:
USD Slots
1. All done!
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
~Past examples~ Please PM me if you want to check them out at a higher resolution :) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2436f68e88f20be25871b4fd47c3daa8/3e971aa4ee04a1d3-33/s1280x1920/5e05846fde78a86e55d69ffb4ab8084057648af8.png[/img] [quote=Lined with Flats][center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/90cb9e7c442f534b3b2cd5a37ded6306/6331e70da3e0d9b8-74/s400x600/996735f8320eb4d18a20d879883be40e88704357.png[/img][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51008988393_4ef085085b_o.png[/img][/center][/quote][quote=Full Render][center]Fan Art of Portia, The Arcana [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/be1d6ae25078192ed70145540d8327a7/tumblr_plwx3whLOy1vyfjkco1_500.png[/img] Cordelia, Clovermine13 's (Tumblr) Kitalphan OC, Andromeda 6[/center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/daaf8d5ce548cdd21e7df06adcf02caa/ed0e1a695970a631-b2/s540x810/467e2ccaf170c92c17ac696b122fb03f45ce86c6.png[/img] *Background will be transparent[/quote] [b]External Charges:[/b] *Complicated Character Designs *Complicated Backgrounds *Additional Characters currently not available
~Past examples~ Please PM me if you want to check them out at a higher resolution :)

5e05846fde78a86e55d69ffb4ab8084057648af8.png
Lined with Flats wrote:
996735f8320eb4d18a20d879883be40e88704357.png51008988393_4ef085085b_o.png
Full Render wrote:
Fan Art of Portia, The Arcana

tumblr_plwx3whLOy1vyfjkco1_500.png

Cordelia, Clovermine13 's (Tumblr) Kitalphan OC, Andromeda 6
467e2ccaf170c92c17ac696b122fb03f45ce86c6.png
*Background will be transparent

External Charges:
*Complicated Character Designs
*Complicated Backgrounds
*Additional Characters currently not available
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
[quote][left][u][b]How we do things:[/b][/u] 1. Please fill in the form I prepared. 2. Full payment via Paypal will be required upon confirmation of the sketch preview. 3. Poses, expression references are welcome, please pm them to me! 4. [b]Slots are first come, first serve.[/b] Please only proceed with payment after confirmation. 5. I will post the finalized bio-sized artwork here, and pm the larger version to you! [u][b]Slot availability:[/b][/u] Opening a maximum of 5 slots each round. [b]Queue[/b] - will be directly pinged after current commissions are finished [b]Pinglist[/b] will only be pinged during major notifications : Example - raffles or when the queue runs out. [b]*Paypal Guide*[/b] Please take a read at onisuu's handy [url=http://onisuu.deviantart.com/art/Buying-art-with-PayPal-491873872]guide[/url] at how to pay artists using paypal! [u][b]Copyrights:[/b][/u] 1. I reserve the right to use my drawings to promote my thread, and to be included in my art portfolio. 2. Buyers are welcome to post/ share the artwork anywhere, as long as proper credit is given. 3. Please note, I draw fairly slowly, as I have other commitments. 4. Rest assured though, I always keep my promises and you will definitely get your artwork. My previous customer records should be enough proof. :)[/left] [i]FR currency will only be reopened after I manage to reach financial stability. Mixed payments (FR currency + USD can be considered)[/i] Thank you for reading everything <3[/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Order Form[/b][/size] [b]Commission Art Style: [/b]Lined with Flats / Lineless Rendered [b]Species:[/b] Dragon / Gijinka / Other [b]Image references:[/b] Link to dragon in question, or OC examples, background preference [b]Short description:[/b] What do you want your character to do? Are they sitting down? Sleeping? Standing still? What is their personality? [b]Additional Notes for the Artist:[/b][/quote]
Quote:
How we do things:
1. Please fill in the form I prepared.
2. Full payment via Paypal will be required upon confirmation of the sketch preview.
3. Poses, expression references are welcome, please pm them to me!
4. Slots are first come, first serve. Please only proceed with payment after confirmation.
5. I will post the finalized bio-sized artwork here, and pm the larger version to you!

Slot availability:
Opening a maximum of 5 slots each round.
Queue - will be directly pinged after current commissions are finished
Pinglist will only be pinged during major notifications : Example - raffles or when the queue runs out.

*Paypal Guide*
Please take a read at onisuu's handy guide at how to pay artists using paypal!

Copyrights:
1. I reserve the right to use my drawings to promote my thread, and to be included in my art portfolio.
2. Buyers are welcome to post/ share the artwork anywhere, as long as proper credit is given.
3. Please note, I draw fairly slowly, as I have other commitments.
4. Rest assured though, I always keep my promises and you will definitely get your artwork. My previous customer records should be enough proof. :)

FR currency will only be reopened after I manage to reach financial stability. Mixed payments (FR currency + USD can be considered)

Thank you for reading everything <3
Quote:
Order Form

Commission Art Style: Lined with Flats / Lineless Rendered

Species: Dragon / Gijinka / Other

Image references: Link to dragon in question, or OC examples, background preference

Short description: What do you want your character to do? Are they sitting down? Sleeping? Standing still? What is their personality?

Additional Notes for the Artist:
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
[quote=Customer Reviews]-[/quote] [quote=Current pinglist (Realistic style unless stated)] Pensacola (both) Astraya ladylilitu Anjoulas Plushstiel (both) Elpide FishyDishy (chibi)[/quote]
Customer Reviews wrote:
-
Current pinglist (Realistic style unless stated) wrote:
Pensacola (both)
Astraya
ladylilitu
Anjoulas
Plushstiel (both)
Elpide
FishyDishy (chibi)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Pinging my old art thread pinglist one last time. I'll be clearing names that don't respond, since I know it's been years and not everyone plays FR anymore.

If you would still like to be on my list for my more realistic art styles instead of chibis, please let me know though <3 Always appreciate you guys being here for me~! Thanks a bunch :3

@Alestrius @Noelblue @Treori @MoonGoddess @Turnipseed
@Sakrine @razzleberrie @mattykips @VixennSinnett @Kyles
@WillowTree @Putrefaction @Denise @PhantomSpectre @Minyassa
@ladyvelexis @Joydom29 @Apollomi @Larae @Phoenixfyre
@LilyBound @arach @Smoggybelle @Kuroida @gwenfoxe
@Jynxedbiohazrd @MadWhisperer @Anjoulas @Tafficat
@velvetpaws @Iriexiris @Aphedor @lome @Zoustache @Yaevinn
@Elpide @UnseenRangerGal @Astraya @ancelstierre @BaraBear
@Micheru @Jazz @TrixiesTreasures @ZatsuneDMiku @izzy123s4
@absurditea @BlueDusk @DawnSky @ladylilitu @TsarinaTorment
@Ragnell @Pensacola

Also pinging C.A.P.E just in case. I'm sorry if it's not active anymore ><
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Digital, Full Body, Real Life Currency, Flat color, Lined, Shaded/Fully rendered, Gijinka, Human, Other

@Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Meloetta, @Robinton, @forumsdackel, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @yusukekitagawa, @Boxparts, @Dis, @rosevoids, @DarklightRaven, @birdfairy, @Gaze, @X3X, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Trachynhawb, @Ethiera, @Eidos, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Pedge, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @kijauni, @Arinyl, @tellerby, @Oceanas, @Azurine, @Shakhorht, @mistystep, @RobotMothPie, @forumsdackel, @Pai, @TeenyTK, @iodine, @Fantastea, @MasqD, @littletoes101, @Mariette, @Wooferdill, @Salitz
Pinging my old art thread pinglist one last time. I'll be clearing names that don't respond, since I know it's been years and not everyone plays FR anymore.

If you would still like to be on my list for my more realistic art styles instead of chibis, please let me know though <3 Always appreciate you guys being here for me~! Thanks a bunch :3

@Alestrius @Noelblue @Treori @MoonGoddess @Turnipseed
@Sakrine @razzleberrie @mattykips @VixennSinnett @Kyles
@WillowTree @Putrefaction @Denise @PhantomSpectre @Minyassa
@ladyvelexis @Joydom29 @Apollomi @Larae @Phoenixfyre
@LilyBound @arach @Smoggybelle @Kuroida @gwenfoxe
@Jynxedbiohazrd @MadWhisperer @Anjoulas @Tafficat
@velvetpaws @Iriexiris @Aphedor @lome @Zoustache @Yaevinn
@Elpide @UnseenRangerGal @Astraya @ancelstierre @BaraBear
@Micheru @Jazz @TrixiesTreasures @ZatsuneDMiku @izzy123s4
@absurditea @BlueDusk @DawnSky @ladylilitu @TsarinaTorment
@Ragnell @Pensacola

Also pinging C.A.P.E just in case. I'm sorry if it's not active anymore ><
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Digital, Full Body, Real Life Currency, Flat color, Lined, Shaded/Fully rendered, Gijinka, Human, Other

@Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Meloetta, @Robinton, @forumsdackel, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @yusukekitagawa, @Boxparts, @Dis, @rosevoids, @DarklightRaven, @birdfairy, @Gaze, @X3X, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Trachynhawb, @Ethiera, @Eidos, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Pedge, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @kijauni, @Arinyl, @tellerby, @Oceanas, @Azurine, @Shakhorht, @mistystep, @RobotMothPie, @forumsdackel, @Pai, @TeenyTK, @iodine, @Fantastea, @MasqD, @littletoes101, @Mariette, @Wooferdill, @Salitz
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Ah! I love how this thread looks so much <3 A friendly bump and I'm here to say to definitely please keep me on both pinglists. For chibis and realsitic. I hope you get a ton of old and new clients!! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
Ah! I love how this thread looks so much <3

A friendly bump and I'm here to say to definitely please keep me on both pinglists. For chibis and realsitic. I hope you get a ton of old and new clients!!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Commission Art Style: Lineless Rendered

Species: Human

Image references: https://toyhou.se/1495566.ariana-human-#24985883

Short description: surprise me on pose? She's a clumsy but kind pokemon trainer/breeder,

Additional Notes for the Artist: there is a little note in her toyhouse bio if it may help with anything
Commission Art Style: Lineless Rendered

Species: Human

Image references: https://toyhou.se/1495566.ariana-human-#24985883

Short description: surprise me on pose? She's a clumsy but kind pokemon trainer/breeder,

Additional Notes for the Artist: there is a little note in her toyhouse bio if it may help with anything
Full_sig.png
I still play and would like to remain on your pinglist, thank you.
I still play and would like to remain on your pinglist, thank you.
i'm interested in remaining on your pinglist!
i'm interested in remaining on your pinglist!
celine%20sig.gif
Oh helloo there! :D
I'd love to stay on the pinglist :)
Oh helloo there! :D
I'd love to stay on the pinglist :)
1 2