Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82
@Pachirisu Order updated! Not sure if that pings you again so just in case
@Pachirisu Order updated! Not sure if that pings you again so just in case
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald i can do that, sure! i won't yeet your accessories at you for a bit, as i've gotta do some accounting RN before i get started on stuff, of course lol. but they'd just be 76kt (you can send me 126kt if you want ;) ;) )
@sockmonkeygerald i can do that, sure! i won't yeet your accessories at you for a bit, as i've gotta do some accounting RN before i get started on stuff, of course lol. but they'd just be 76kt (you can send me 126kt if you want ;) ;) )
GkfDmNh.png
@NegCol @Anduil

Got teacup slots open!
@NegCol @Anduil

Got teacup slots open!
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
[b][u][size=4]Order Form[/size][/u][/b] [b]Artist:[/b] @Jayisalone [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27020824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/270209/27020824_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes:[/b] Thanks for the ping!
Order Form
Artist: @Jayisalone
Dragon:
27020824_350.png
Notes: Thanks for the ping!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Pachirisu *starts recounting on fingers* ...I am capable of basic math :D 76kt, thank you! I'll go ahead and send that and the fodder, take your time with em no rush!
@Pachirisu *starts recounting on fingers* ...I am capable of basic math :D 76kt, thank you! I'll go ahead and send that and the fodder, take your time with em no rush!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Cordially

Hello there! I wanted to ask before I ordered if it was okay to get 17 custom tiles before I ordered them all, I know you have unlimited slots there but it's a lot to suddenly ask for. I'm also in the process of finishing some of their outfits so I was hoping to be able to finish their outfits before you'd make their tile if that's cool? (If you accept the order, I'd try to work on a few now, but I'm mostly trying to level tonight.)

Sorry to bother you with all this, I'd just rather ask ahead before ordering and messing you up! Oh and if I can get a level total that also be great, I know you have 2 for 35 but since it's huge I don't know if that would still stick.

Edit: Damn double ping, sorry''.
@Cordially

Hello there! I wanted to ask before I ordered if it was okay to get 17 custom tiles before I ordered them all, I know you have unlimited slots there but it's a lot to suddenly ask for. I'm also in the process of finishing some of their outfits so I was hoping to be able to finish their outfits before you'd make their tile if that's cool? (If you accept the order, I'd try to work on a few now, but I'm mostly trying to level tonight.)

Sorry to bother you with all this, I'd just rather ask ahead before ordering and messing you up! Oh and if I can get a level total that also be great, I know you have 2 for 35 but since it's huge I don't know if that would still stick.

Edit: Damn double ping, sorry''.
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@cordially Pa's sent!
@cordially Pa's sent!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Brewstoid [B]Dragon:[/B] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45378791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/453788/45378791_350.png[/img][/url] [B]Container/Cup:[/B] Humble Coffee set, I guess. I don't actually know what hot cocoa is served with, but it should look nice with his colors, hopefully. [B]Other Details:[/B] I don't know if the liquid color varies, but can it be a brown color? I see him as more of a hot chocolate person. Also, I'd like his shawl to be included, if it's not too difficult. I love this idea so much. Please let me know if there are still a bunch of open slots later. I'd love to claim another.
@Brewstoid

Dragon: 45378791_350.png

Container/Cup: Humble Coffee set, I guess. I don't actually know what hot cocoa is served with, but it should look nice with his colors, hopefully.

Other Details: I don't know if the liquid color varies, but can it be a brown color? I see him as more of a hot chocolate person. Also, I'd like his shawl to be included, if it's not too difficult.

I love this idea so much. Please let me know if there are still a bunch of open slots later. I'd love to claim another.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
@NegCol That'll be 100 levels! Feel free to send to myself or an attendant ^^
@NegCol That'll be 100 levels! Feel free to send to myself or an attendant ^^
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@Evet Thank you very much for your interest and the heads-up! I might stagger the 17 tiles into batches of 5-6, but I'd be happy to do all of them :) Regardless of how the order will be staggered (whether on my end or in the order), 17 custom tiles will be: - 280 levels for 16 custom tiles (at the discounted rate of 17.5 levels from 35 levels for 2) - 20 levels for the remaining 1 tile which brings your total to [u]300 levels[/u] [emoji=light rune size=1] @Kywren Thank you! I got them :)
@Evet

Thank you very much for your interest and the heads-up!

I might stagger the 17 tiles into batches of 5-6, but I'd be happy to do all of them :)

Regardless of how the order will be staggered (whether on my end or in the order), 17 custom tiles will be:
- 280 levels for 16 custom tiles (at the discounted rate of 17.5 levels from 35 levels for 2)
- 20 levels for the remaining 1 tile
which brings your total to 300 levels

@Kywren
Thank you! I got them :)
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82