Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 81 82
- moved -

whoops
- moved -

whoops
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Username: snugglebug Hi @mintea00 I would like a pixel doodle! two of them [b]order 1[/b] Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36818569]the chicken in the pixel bonsai of keeper's bio[/url] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9cf7/f/2018/168/d/d/1591_250px_snugglebug_by_miirshroom-dcepl49.png[/img] Payment (28 levels for non-dragon, 35 levels for dragon): 28 Other Information: // [b]order 2[/b] Reference: this toad [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/277d68eaaa9a1a11021da13e6866f00e/tumblr_inline_p7ii3aVX7p1qaymj3_540.png[/img] Payment (28 levels for non-dragon, 35 levels for dragon): 28 Other Information: //
Username: snugglebug
Hi @mintea00 I would like a pixel doodle! two of them

order 1
Reference: the chicken in the pixel bonsai of keeper's bio
1591_250px_snugglebug_by_miirshroom-dcepl49.png
Payment (28 levels for non-dragon, 35 levels for dragon): 28
Other Information: //

order 2
Reference: this toad
tumblr_inline_p7ii3aVX7p1qaymj3_540.png
Payment (28 levels for non-dragon, 35 levels for dragon): 28
Other Information: //

@snugglebug
he
@Cordially

Of course, I know how it is to get a big batch and then have like zero interest in doing it. And please, do them however you desire, can be in batches of 3 all I care <3. Can I go ahead and place the order and I'll ping you again when I fill out the form? In a grinding grove and trying to not lose it hah.
@Cordially

Of course, I know how it is to get a big batch and then have like zero interest in doing it. And please, do them however you desire, can be in batches of 3 all I care <3. Can I go ahead and place the order and I'll ping you again when I fill out the form? In a grinding grove and trying to not lose it hah.
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Jayisalone - sent!
@Jayisalone - sent!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Zorua345 Hi there! I have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2967809/2#post_46340575]an order form[/url] for stained glass portraits - could you please fill that out so I can get all the details about your order? :) [emoji=light rune size=1] @Evet Sure thing! Feel free to just send links to the dragons rather than images so the post doesn't get too long with all 17 dragons - it'll be easier for me to navigate :)
@Zorua345

Hi there! I have an order form for stained glass portraits - could you please fill that out so I can get all the details about your order? :)

@Evet

Sure thing! Feel free to just send links to the dragons rather than images so the post doesn't get too long with all 17 dragons - it'll be easier for me to navigate :)
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Pachirisu

Yes, you can keep me on your pinglist for when more book slots open up. I've edited the prior post for teacups.
@Pachirisu

Yes, you can keep me on your pinglist for when more book slots open up. I've edited the prior post for teacups.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Lydun & @Brewstoid | I'll mark you both down, please send payment at your convenience.
@Lydun & @Brewstoid | I'll mark you both down, please send payment at your convenience.
@Pachirisu Teacup recolor slot please!
Teacup Recolor: 15 levels
Dragon: Timbits

@kandiboy Sweet, one lil kat please!
Lil kat: 15 levels

@Pachirisu Teacup recolor slot please!
Teacup Recolor: 15 levels

@kandiboy Sweet, one lil kat please!
Lil kat: 15 levels

♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan got you down! could you link the dragon for me?
@Teletraan got you down! could you link the dragon for me?
GkfDmNh.png
@MistLeaf

I can add the shawl for 10 levels, your total will be 160 levels. Feel free to send to me or an attendant when you have them.

Yes, I forgot to put it in the order form, but you can choose the color of the liquid so it's no problem.

Thank you for ordering!
@MistLeaf

I can add the shawl for 10 levels, your total will be 160 levels. Feel free to send to me or an attendant when you have them.

Yes, I forgot to put it in the order form, but you can choose the color of the liquid so it's no problem.

Thank you for ordering!
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 81 82