Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@RaiStarDragon [b]Your username: [/b] Casethrace [b]Favorite Candy:[/b] Reese's Peanut butter cup! [b]Adoptable set:[/b] Kirugumi Trick or Treaters [b]Kirugumi Theme(s):[/b] Glademom [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64903606][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649037/64903606_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Harvest [b]Eye Type:[/b] Plague common [b]Simple Apparel (USD only):[/b] no [b]Skin/Accent (payable only USD):[/b] yes [b]Payment type:[/b] USD [b]Additional notes:[/b] I'll PM you my email address for a PayPal invoice! <3 Thank you Rai!
@RaiStarDragon
Your username: Casethrace
Favorite Candy: Reese's Peanut butter cup!
Adoptable set: Kirugumi Trick or Treaters
Kirugumi Theme(s): Glademom
Dragon image and link: 64903606_350.png
Dragon Name: Harvest
Eye Type: Plague common
Simple Apparel (USD only): no
Skin/Accent (payable only USD): yes
Payment type: USD
Additional notes: I'll PM you my email address for a PayPal invoice! <3

Thank you Rai!
PSBwR9r.png
@Saraceaser
Slot added!

@SolitarySphynx
PA'd you a copy!
@Saraceaser
Slot added!

@SolitarySphynx
PA'd you a copy!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485
If there's stil a copy of Marigold left i would love to take it for gems! :D
@grasssnake485
If there's stil a copy of Marigold left i would love to take it for gems! :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@sockmonkeygerald
I got your order!
It will be 50*2=100 levels.
@sockmonkeygerald
I got your order!
It will be 50*2=100 levels.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@joywing all 650 of your levels have been paid off, thank you :) @renoki I'll start accepting your dragons now! @katsuji when i woke up and logged on i saw you sent dragons on crossroads but had cancelled them? for reference im fr+8hrs (so i may be asleep right when youre awake and sending dragons, sorry for the inconvenience [emoji=spiral sad size=1])
@joywing all 650 of your levels have been paid off, thank you :)

@renoki I'll start accepting your dragons now!

@katsuji when i woke up and logged on i saw you sent dragons on crossroads but had cancelled them? for reference im fr+8hrs (so i may be asleep right when youre awake and sending dragons, sorry for the inconvenience )
iDktb2b.pngbb5e88d1e7ed6f7710add6e5cb247e3a243eb31b.gifHIAqbn3.png
@finniigan, I had a feeling. I cancelled them because I realized that I could continue training dragons by storing some in my Hibernal Den. Sorry for the confusion.
@finniigan, I had a feeling. I cancelled them because I realized that I could continue training dragons by storing some in my Hibernal Den. Sorry for the confusion.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@katsuji no worries heh! imma just log and exalt @/Renoki's dragons to clear space in my lair and ill accept your crossroads right after :)
@katsuji no worries heh! imma just log and exalt @/Renoki's dragons to clear space in my lair and ill accept your crossroads right after :)
iDktb2b.pngbb5e88d1e7ed6f7710add6e5cb247e3a243eb31b.gifHIAqbn3.png
@grasssnake485 that sounds great! Would i be able to reserve a spot for each of the 3?
@grasssnake485 that sounds great! Would i be able to reserve a spot for each of the 3?
e6bf78a87751fbae2daf4b3a7a4bc37811b3b017.png
@2towels

Added!
@2towels

Added!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@PtolemyII
@MistLeaf
@Hardycat
@Malachite
@sleepyfan
@wittykitsune
@Pisces2012

Both Crystalfly accents have been sent to print! They should be in everyone's PA's in about 5-7 days~

@PtolemyII
@MistLeaf
@Hardycat
@Malachite
@sleepyfan
@wittykitsune
@Pisces2012

Both Crystalfly accents have been sent to print! They should be in everyone's PA's in about 5-7 days~

IMG_6697.PNG?.png

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13