Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Mimi's Art Boutique ♥ [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@KasumiDragon ;w; Thank you XD Around the braid or above the ear (like a flower in the ear kind of thing) could work XD ;w; Thank you so much both for the spot and the compliment XD
@KasumiDragon ;w; Thank you XD Around the braid or above the ear (like a flower in the ear kind of thing) could work XD ;w; Thank you so much both for the spot and the compliment XD
adfa.png
@Riku114

Gotcha! I'll ping you once I've finished! :3
@Riku114

Gotcha! I'll ping you once I've finished! :3
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
@KasumiDragon

Please put me on your pinglist! I love your art. :D Your shading is great! I was also wondering, would you ever be up for an art trade?
@KasumiDragon

Please put me on your pinglist! I love your art. :D Your shading is great! I was also wondering, would you ever be up for an art trade?
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@KasumiDragon hello! just stumbled across your art shop, and i love your style!
was wondering if you could place me on the pinglist if there is one?
@KasumiDragon hello! just stumbled across your art shop, and i love your style!
was wondering if you could place me on the pinglist if there is one?
jV8cp4z.gif
@Deramadus

Adding you! Thank you so much for the praise aaaa ;v;
As for art trades, I'm quite picky LOL but there might be a slight possibility that I'll open some in the future :'D

@yukii
Hi there, and thank you so much for the visit! I'll add you to the pinglist right away! ♥
@Deramadus

Adding you! Thank you so much for the praise aaaa ;v;
As for art trades, I'm quite picky LOL but there might be a slight possibility that I'll open some in the future :'D

@yukii
Hi there, and thank you so much for the visit! I'll add you to the pinglist right away! ♥
Novalunosis
@KasumiDragon

Absolutely understand! I'm the same haha. Here is an example from a current style I'm into for future reference: XXX but no pressure at all. Wish you a good day! :)
@KasumiDragon

Absolutely understand! I'm the same haha. Here is an example from a current style I'm into for future reference: XXX but no pressure at all. Wish you a good day! :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

Oooh the inking is super nice! Thank you for sharing, and I'll keep it in mind for future reference. :)
@Deramadus

Oooh the inking is super nice! Thank you for sharing, and I'll keep it in mind for future reference. :)
Novalunosis
@Icystorm Pickup for the art of your lovely nocturne girl! Eeeep I'm actually so happy with how it turned out considering that it was my first time ever drawing a nocturne :'D ♥ I've attached 2 versions, the first one being one with a transparent background and the second with a white background. I hope you like it! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/bh39dLd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hGFpcj8.png[/img]
@Icystorm

Pickup for the art of your lovely nocturne girl! Eeeep I'm actually so happy with how it turned out considering that it was my first time ever drawing a nocturne :'D ♥

I've attached 2 versions, the first one being one with a transparent background and the second with a white background.
I hope you like it! :D

bh39dLd.png

hGFpcj8.png
Novalunosis
@KasumiDragon

I forgot to respond! I'd like her to have her glasses off if possible. :D
@KasumiDragon

I forgot to respond! I'd like her to have her glasses off if possible. :D
@Aurrunen

Noted! Thank you for the quick response. ♥
@Aurrunen

Noted! Thank you for the quick response. ♥
Novalunosis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17