Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Mimi's Art Boutique ♥ [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Zith [img]https://i.imgur.com/r5qeAiB.png[/img] Sketch is done! (Came out way cleaner than I thought it would oh my god haha) Please let me know whether any changes are needed before I color and render! ♥
@Zith

r5qeAiB.png

Sketch is done! (Came out way cleaner than I thought it would oh my god haha)

Please let me know whether any changes are needed before I color and render! ♥
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
He looks amazing i love that so much! I don't need any changes thanks so much <3<3
He looks amazing i love that so much! I don't need any changes thanks so much <3<3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith

Ahh yayy! <3
I'll get started with the coloring then ^v^
@Zith

Ahh yayy! <3
I'll get started with the coloring then ^v^
Novalunosis
Would love to be added to the pinglist if you have one!
Would love to be added to the pinglist if you have one!
qgsjdP6.png
x CQ7Bbrl.png
mlHpBMC.png
qjxrAwx.png
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
x toF85QN.png
wDSzx9S.png
3B15OeM.png
@kingpib

Certainly! I'll add you right now! :D
@kingpib

Certainly! I'll add you right now! :D
Novalunosis
She turned out so beautiful! If I didn't already know better, I would never have been able to guess you have never drawn a nocturne before. I love it so much! Thank you so much for drawing her!
She turned out so beautiful! If I didn't already know better, I would never have been able to guess you have never drawn a nocturne before. I love it so much! Thank you so much for drawing her!
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm

Awww I'm so happy to hear that!! ♥
Thank you for commissioning me! ^^
@Icystorm

Awww I'm so happy to hear that!! ♥
Thank you for commissioning me! ^^
Novalunosis
@Zith Pickup! ;v; ♥ Attached below are the transparent and grey background versions of your lovely character! I did a bit more than a headshot because I wanted to thank you for being one of my first and most understanding customers! ^^ Hope you like it, and thank you for commissioning me! Edit: Corrected the skin tone :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/LLpkefQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mOpHi0z.png[/img]
@Zith

Pickup! ;v; ♥

Attached below are the transparent and grey background versions of your lovely character! I did a bit more than a headshot because I wanted to thank you for being one of my first and most understanding customers! ^^

Hope you like it, and thank you for commissioning me!

Edit: Corrected the skin tone :)

LLpkefQ.png

mOpHi0z.png
Novalunosis
@KasumiDragon Ohhh he looks so amazing I can't get over how gorgeous he looks and how fantastic your art is ;///; I can't thank you enough, thank you so, so much and not at all! It was a pleasure working with you too^^ I can't seem to find any wishlist but I would love to send you something extra, do you have one at all <3
@KasumiDragon Ohhh he looks so amazing I can't get over how gorgeous he looks and how fantastic your art is ;///; I can't thank you enough, thank you so, so much and not at all! It was a pleasure working with you too^^ I can't seem to find any wishlist but I would love to send you something extra, do you have one at all <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith

Awwww you're welcome! ♥
I don't currently have a wishlist, but I'd honestly be happy with any tip ;v;
@Zith

Awwww you're welcome! ♥
I don't currently have a wishlist, but I'd honestly be happy with any tip ;v;
Novalunosis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17