Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nova's PWYW Experimental Art Shop!
1 2
@CalliopeVale

It's okay, I don't mind the ramble!
It sucks if you can't find a game to play in, I hope you do someday! I love creating my own fantasy worlds and characters so tabletop rpg games sound very appealing to me, but there's the trouble of actually finding people to play with XD I do hope you feel better soon so that you can play more! Good luck on things~ ^^
@CalliopeVale

It's okay, I don't mind the ramble!
It sucks if you can't find a game to play in, I hope you do someday! I love creating my own fantasy worlds and characters so tabletop rpg games sound very appealing to me, but there's the trouble of actually finding people to play with XD I do hope you feel better soon so that you can play more! Good luck on things~ ^^
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
@Xialys

Strictly speaking, I'm set up to be a player in another group - one of the Warhammer 40k pen-and-paper variants. It's just that scheduling has been a proper nightmare, so we haven't even had our first session yet.

And seriously - you can find groups if you want to play more than you want to avoid collections of strangers. It's just that my first-ever tabletop group was any roleplayer's nightmare. So I refuse to play with complete strangers - the closest I'll do is members of my large writing group that I don't really talk to, because the group tends to attract a relatively specific mindset.
@Xialys

Strictly speaking, I'm set up to be a player in another group - one of the Warhammer 40k pen-and-paper variants. It's just that scheduling has been a proper nightmare, so we haven't even had our first session yet.

And seriously - you can find groups if you want to play more than you want to avoid collections of strangers. It's just that my first-ever tabletop group was any roleplayer's nightmare. So I refuse to play with complete strangers - the closest I'll do is members of my large writing group that I don't really talk to, because the group tends to attract a relatively specific mindset.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Do you have another reference of your character or no? The one you gave me is kind of confusing since there are no lines to separate things so I'm kind of confused where her hair ends and her clothes start lol
Is her hair long or is the brown thing behind her part of her clothes, like a cape?
@CalliopeVale

Do you have another reference of your character or no? The one you gave me is kind of confusing since there are no lines to separate things so I'm kind of confused where her hair ends and her clothes start lol
Is her hair long or is the brown thing behind her part of her clothes, like a cape?
@Xialys

I'm afraid that's the only picture of Arabelle that exists. Her hair is pretty long, yeah - she's wearing just the tunic, no accessories. Lineless art with a limited palette is... confusing sometimes, yeah. Really pretty though.

The exact shape of the shirt and shoulders are really pretty flexible - I very much like the triangular neckline and short sleeves, but beyond that and it being a tunic rather than a T-shirt, you're welcome to some interpretive artistic license.
@Xialys

I'm afraid that's the only picture of Arabelle that exists. Her hair is pretty long, yeah - she's wearing just the tunic, no accessories. Lineless art with a limited palette is... confusing sometimes, yeah. Really pretty though.

The exact shape of the shirt and shoulders are really pretty flexible - I very much like the triangular neckline and short sleeves, but beyond that and it being a tunic rather than a T-shirt, you're welcome to some interpretive artistic license.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Alright, thank you! That helped :) I'll get started as soon as I finish my assignment! Can't wait to draw her flaksjd I already have an idea in mind
@CalliopeVale

Alright, thank you! That helped :) I'll get started as soon as I finish my assignment! Can't wait to draw her flaksjd I already have an idea in mind
@Xialys

I'm so excited to see it! :)
@Xialys

I'm so excited to see it! :)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale Here ya go! I hope you like it :) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/797942981738889258/803683124817952868/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] It looks pretty cool without the sketch too: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/797942981738889258/803683473477861390/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] Thanks for the opportunity to practice!
@CalliopeVale

Here ya go! I hope you like it :)

Untitled_Artwork.png

It looks pretty cool without the sketch too:

Untitled_Artwork.png

Thanks for the opportunity to practice!
@Bashett

Hello! Would you like to order now, or...?
@Bashett

Hello! Would you like to order now, or...?
@Xialys

Oh my god, I love it! Thank you so much!
@Xialys

Oh my god, I love it! Thank you so much!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2