Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Orii
Alright, just making sure!
Of course, just wanted to make sure everything was sorted out, I'll send you a link in a pm!
@Orii
Alright, just making sure!
Of course, just wanted to make sure everything was sorted out, I'll send you a link in a pm!
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
@pheelthemoment OH MAN, IT'S FINISHED. I really liked drawing her, and her whole concept was a lot of fun! I used to be a huge Yugioh nerd as a kid, though I haven't watched the more recent stuff in years I think I still have my old cards packed away somewhere. It was a blast to touch into it again though! I just had to do the iconic arm posing, even though I doubt dragons have duel disks, so I used the next best option, magic! (The cards are themed after popular FR lore/"mythology"- Luminax the Emperor, Naomi the Glitch Queen, Ignis the #666 ID, The Shade and a more wispy and stylized Windsinger!) If you want edits, resizing, ect let me know! it looks better not in a forum post- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853050054091997215/919142911713615922/Sweetheart_Chibi.png[/img]
@pheelthemoment
OH MAN, IT'S FINISHED.
I really liked drawing her, and her whole concept was a lot of fun! I used to be a huge Yugioh nerd as a kid, though I haven't watched the more recent stuff in years I think I still have my old cards packed away somewhere. It was a blast to touch into it again though! I just had to do the iconic arm posing, even though I doubt dragons have duel disks, so I used the next best option, magic!
(The cards are themed after popular FR lore/"mythology"- Luminax the Emperor, Naomi the Glitch Queen, Ignis the #666 ID, The Shade and a more wispy and stylized Windsinger!)
If you want edits, resizing, ect let me know! it looks better not in a forum post-
Sweetheart_Chibi.png
ohhh my gosh this is amazing :D she looks perfect omg c: i love the magic duel disk and your idea for the cards is so cool too! the extra wispy windsinger (wispsinger?) is really fun haha. i definitely adore all the details in this! thank you so much!!
ohhh my gosh this is amazing :D she looks perfect omg c: i love the magic duel disk and your idea for the cards is so cool too! the extra wispy windsinger (wispsinger?) is really fun haha. i definitely adore all the details in this! thank you so much!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@Orii Decided to expedite the process a little to get it done sooner, so here it is! I went for a steampunk background since that seemed to be his general aesthetic, and I added a little basic shading layer/highlights since it's for a special occasion Let me know if I should add, edit or resize! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853050054091997215/920876314230140999/Ferric_Sketch.png[/img]
@Orii
Decided to expedite the process a little to get it done sooner, so here it is! I went for a steampunk background since that seemed to be his general aesthetic, and I added a little basic shading layer/highlights since it's for a special occasion
Let me know if I should add, edit or resize!

Ferric_Sketch.png
he looks incredible!! thank you so much, i don't see anything that needs changed!

will definitely be coming back for more from you once you're not so busy! <3
he looks incredible!! thank you so much, i don't see anything that needs changed!

will definitely be coming back for more from you once you're not so busy! <3
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Samelf The emergency maintenance [i]plus[/i] my tablet deciding to die over holidays prevented me from posting it for a bit- But here she is! I hope you like it! If you want an edit, resize, or anything like that let me know! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853050054091997215/925873582838526002/Thwickem_Headshot.png[/img]
@Samelf
The emergency maintenance plus my tablet deciding to die over holidays prevented me from posting it for a bit- But here she is!
I hope you like it! If you want an edit, resize, or anything like that let me know!

Thwickem_Headshot.png
@NightlyDoodling, !!! I love it! Just the right amount of sparkle and shine! <3 and I like the little background jellyfish
@NightlyDoodling, !!! I love it! Just the right amount of sparkle and shine! <3 and I like the little background jellyfish
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@xLILM0NSTERx I've finished! took a moment from tablet complications and holidays. But, I hope it wasn't too bad of a wait, and that you had fun celebrating the holidays! If you want me to edit, resize, any of that fun stuff, let me know! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380513431859625985/929863104848887849/Keir_and_Selen.png[/img]
@xLILM0NSTERx
I've finished! took a moment from tablet complications and holidays. But, I hope it wasn't too bad of a wait, and that you had fun celebrating the holidays!
If you want me to edit, resize, any of that fun stuff, let me know!

Keir_and_Selen.png
Your art is so cute!! Can I be put on the pinglist please?
Your art is so cute!! Can I be put on the pinglist please?
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
@LadosLee
Absolutely! Thank you so much for your interest and compliments ^^
@LadosLee
Absolutely! Thank you so much for your interest and compliments ^^
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20