Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@NightlyDoodling Would you mind drawing Iolite? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65098891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650989/65098891_350.png[/img][/url]
@NightlyDoodling Would you mind drawing Iolite?

65098891_350.png
@KrystalRage
Ohh both are very pretty ladies!! I think I will do Soul? She seems like she'd be a lot of fun! Looking at her bio, she seems like a retired warrior type? So I'll try to go with something worn but serene?
@KrystalRage
Ohh both are very pretty ladies!! I think I will do Soul? She seems like she'd be a lot of fun! Looking at her bio, she seems like a retired warrior type? So I'll try to go with something worn but serene?
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
@gayrurumon
Amory looks like she'd be very soft and offer me a cup of tea on a rainy day--
I can do that! I might add some more apparel if it needs, but I'll focus on the details for the scarf and fur! Looking at a brief skim of her bio, she seems to be very motherly and caring, so I'll do my best to translate that into the drawing!
@gayrurumon
Amory looks like she'd be very soft and offer me a cup of tea on a rainy day--
I can do that! I might add some more apparel if it needs, but I'll focus on the details for the scarf and fur! Looking at a brief skim of her bio, she seems to be very motherly and caring, so I'll do my best to translate that into the drawing!
@4LeafClover
Absolutely! She's very blue and pretty!! And I take it she's the curious type? So I'll try drawing her with a wide-eyed curious expression? And of course do something with the fans to express that too
@4LeafClover
Absolutely! She's very blue and pretty!! And I take it she's the curious type? So I'll try drawing her with a wide-eyed curious expression? And of course do something with the fans to express that too
@NightlyDoodling Yup! Do I send you the egg now or once the drawing is done?
@NightlyDoodling Yup! Do I send you the egg now or once the drawing is done?
@4LeafClover
Once it's done! Just send a two-way, once It's done and I post it I'll accept the trade, and then you can check it over and confirm the trade!
@4LeafClover
Once it's done! Just send a two-way, once It's done and I post it I'll accept the trade, and then you can check it over and confirm the trade!
@NightlyDoodling

Thank you! Yeah, that would be an accurate description for her personality. All she truly needs is the Flower Crown and the Sanguine Plumage + it's smoke. From your responses to the others, I assume I will pay after the art has been made?
@NightlyDoodling

Thank you! Yeah, that would be an accurate description for her personality. All she truly needs is the Flower Crown and the Sanguine Plumage + it's smoke. From your responses to the others, I assume I will pay after the art has been made?
@KrystalRage
Ohh! Alright I'll focus on those then!
And yes, after I finish the art and post it you send the egg! This project was mostly just a fun one to keep myself busy after NotN and earn some more eggs while I was at it
@KrystalRage
Ohh! Alright I'll focus on those then!
And yes, after I finish the art and post it you send the egg! This project was mostly just a fun one to keep myself busy after NotN and earn some more eggs while I was at it
@NightlyDoodling Okay, let me know when it's done please!
@NightlyDoodling Okay, let me know when it's done please!
@4LeafClover
Will do! It will take some time since I'll be working in order of the waiting list I have edited on the main post, but I'll ping whoever the artwork is for when I'm done!
@4LeafClover
Will do! It will take some time since I'll be working in order of the waiting list I have edited on the main post, but I'll ping whoever the artwork is for when I'm done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20