Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Simple dragon arts *free!!*
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@GalaxyKitten1454

Hello! Please choose any dragon from here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/148251
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/148251/1447128

I am interested in the dragon form.
Thanks for your consideration and all of your hard work.

Edit - I just read your previous post and I am sorry you had to go through that. Please take time for yourself and no rush for anything. Take care!
@GalaxyKitten1454

Hello! Please choose any dragon from here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/148251
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/148251/1447128

I am interested in the dragon form.
Thanks for your consideration and all of your hard work.

Edit - I just read your previous post and I am sorry you had to go through that. Please take time for yourself and no rush for anything. Take care!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@GalaxyKitten1454
Hello!
I just wanted to pass by and try to ease your heart a bit!
First and most important of all, it's not your fault that the breakup happened.
It doesn't matter whatever you have done, you did your best. A relationshop only works when both parties keep it going and healthy. You were doing your best to do your part.
Your ex-partner seems to not be prepared for this sort of commitment. He has his own problems wich made him be very controlling over you. He didn't have the maturity to balance his own personal life and a life with you. You cannot mix both. He should have been able to separate his own problems from you. It was very irresponsible of him to break up suddenly like that.....
Please, do not let this past with him let you down. Focus on yourself and what you enjoy doing. Play a lot of games, have calls with your friends and hang around here on FR! You're an awesome person and have a lot to live yet!
Also, even though society makes you think 17 is too old for first dating, it's most certainly not! You have yet so many things do, which relationships doesn't let you do anymore (because of commitment, varies from person to person)! So don't worry about that! (:

I wish you the best of luck!
@GalaxyKitten1454
Hello!
I just wanted to pass by and try to ease your heart a bit!
First and most important of all, it's not your fault that the breakup happened.
It doesn't matter whatever you have done, you did your best. A relationshop only works when both parties keep it going and healthy. You were doing your best to do your part.
Your ex-partner seems to not be prepared for this sort of commitment. He has his own problems wich made him be very controlling over you. He didn't have the maturity to balance his own personal life and a life with you. You cannot mix both. He should have been able to separate his own problems from you. It was very irresponsible of him to break up suddenly like that.....
Please, do not let this past with him let you down. Focus on yourself and what you enjoy doing. Play a lot of games, have calls with your friends and hang around here on FR! You're an awesome person and have a lot to live yet!
Also, even though society makes you think 17 is too old for first dating, it's most certainly not! You have yet so many things do, which relationships doesn't let you do anymore (because of commitment, varies from person to person)! So don't worry about that! (:

I wish you the best of luck!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje @TA74 @Warriorsgate @Algaespire @WitheredAway @HeckinCat @LunarTea @player457 @RedWolfRedRose @4nd1000p @andrometagalaxy @DrShadowCipher @WolfiWonder @Nostalgic

Thank you all for your kind messages. I was crying from all of the support I have gotten.

@kaniari
Can you please PM me?
@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje @TA74 @Warriorsgate @Algaespire @WitheredAway @HeckinCat @LunarTea @player457 @RedWolfRedRose @4nd1000p @andrometagalaxy @DrShadowCipher @WolfiWonder @Nostalgic

Thank you all for your kind messages. I was crying from all of the support I have gotten.

@kaniari
Can you please PM me?
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje
I have your arts completed, and will be posting them tomorrow if all goes as planed.
Hope you like!
@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje
I have your arts completed, and will be posting them tomorrow if all goes as planed.
Hope you like!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje @TA74 @Warriorsgate @Algaespire @WitheredAway @HeckinCat @LunarTea @player457 @RedWolfRedRose @4nd1000p @andrometagalaxy @DrShadowCipher @WolfiWonder @Nostalgic @kaniari

Thank you all once more for the support you’ve given me.
Hopefully Ill be back full time later, though I am still mending from the breakup, as expected.

I’ve already pinged those that I have completed their arts, and will continue through the list through the mornings.

Today’s question of the day:
What is your least favorite dragon breed(s) and your favorite primary gene?

My least favorite breed is probably mirror, and my favorite primary gene is constellation.
@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje @TA74 @Warriorsgate @Algaespire @WitheredAway @HeckinCat @LunarTea @player457 @RedWolfRedRose @4nd1000p @andrometagalaxy @DrShadowCipher @WolfiWonder @Nostalgic @kaniari

Thank you all once more for the support you’ve given me.
Hopefully Ill be back full time later, though I am still mending from the breakup, as expected.

I’ve already pinged those that I have completed their arts, and will continue through the list through the mornings.

Today’s question of the day:
What is your least favorite dragon breed(s) and your favorite primary gene?

My least favorite breed is probably mirror, and my favorite primary gene is constellation.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454 hmm, Gaolers are my least favorite breed, favorite primary...? starmap.
@GalaxyKitten1454 hmm, Gaolers are my least favorite breed, favorite primary...? starmap.
FR+3 He/Him/His

idk what to put here
Sorry for the double ping, but I am in need of selling some hatchlings....
Veilspuns are 75 gems, babies are 5 gems.
All ratios are 1:1000 if you wish to pay in treasure.
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/490723/1637961/2?name=&type=undefined

@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje @TA74 @Warriorsgate @Algaespire @WitheredAway @HeckinCat @LunarTea @player457 @RedWolfRedRose @4nd1000p @andrometagalaxy @DrShadowCipher @WolfiWonder @Nostalgic @kaniari @wolfiwonder

Edit: please comment with a link of the baby if you are interested. Name to claim, first come first serve.
Sorry for the double ping, but I am in need of selling some hatchlings....
Veilspuns are 75 gems, babies are 5 gems.
All ratios are 1:1000 if you wish to pay in treasure.
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/490723/1637961/2?name=&type=undefined

@Dapplestar @CrystallizedMoon @dontuworry @girlinthechair @Kwozmotis @Bashett @Doornroosje @TA74 @Warriorsgate @Algaespire @WitheredAway @HeckinCat @LunarTea @player457 @RedWolfRedRose @4nd1000p @andrometagalaxy @DrShadowCipher @WolfiWonder @Nostalgic @kaniari @wolfiwonder

Edit: please comment with a link of the baby if you are interested. Name to claim, first come first serve.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454 can i buy one and then instantly sell it...? that would be unfair to others who really want it,...?
@GalaxyKitten1454 can i buy one and then instantly sell it...? that would be unfair to others who really want it,...?
FR+3 He/Him/His

idk what to put here
@GalaxyKitten1454 Least favorite breed is Mirror and I'm tied for favorite gene between Skink, Starmap and Constellation
@GalaxyKitten1454 Least favorite breed is Mirror and I'm tied for favorite gene between Skink, Starmap and Constellation
Please check out FoxHermit's
UDzE7Lx.png
Gotta say wildclaws and favorite gene is also constellation! What can i say, I'm a star girl!
Gotta say wildclaws and favorite gene is also constellation! What can i say, I'm a star girl!
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17