Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] humanoid/furry art [H] g/art
1 2 3 4 5
hey, my shop's here! all my info is on there. let me know if you're interested c: @Fanartsy
hey, my shop's here! all my info is on there. let me know if you're interested c: @Fanartsy
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
hey, coming here from the nature discord server! unfortunately i'll be busy for the next maybe week or two finishing up some personal stuff, but if you wouldn't mind the wait and like my artwork, here are a few examples of my work: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

and here is my official commission info on googledoc, although it uses usd (the pinned on twt is outdated from last year). i'd say with treasure / gems it would be 1USD:100g, 1g:1000t (i think these are the most common ratios at the moment?), i wouldn't mind mixed payment if you'd prefer that.

i probably wouldn't be able to do fullbodies and couple art at the moment due to low energy, but everything else should be a go! i don't have more furry examples unfortunately so i understand if you wouldn't trust me with that. all of your characters look lovely, but i've been in the mood to try furs/scalies/etc. so that'd probably be pretty fun!
hey, coming here from the nature discord server! unfortunately i'll be busy for the next maybe week or two finishing up some personal stuff, but if you wouldn't mind the wait and like my artwork, here are a few examples of my work: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

and here is my official commission info on googledoc, although it uses usd (the pinned on twt is outdated from last year). i'd say with treasure / gems it would be 1USD:100g, 1g:1000t (i think these are the most common ratios at the moment?), i wouldn't mind mixed payment if you'd prefer that.

i probably wouldn't be able to do fullbodies and couple art at the moment due to low energy, but everything else should be a go! i don't have more furry examples unfortunately so i understand if you wouldn't trust me with that. all of your characters look lovely, but i've been in the mood to try furs/scalies/etc. so that'd probably be pretty fun!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
@ulvesang

Hello there ^^ I would be very much interested in getting a chibi of Evelyn, if that would be something you’d be down to draw! You can pick either of her dresses for it. And I don’t mind waiting at all.
@ulvesang

Hello there ^^ I would be very much interested in getting a chibi of Evelyn, if that would be something you’d be down to draw! You can pick either of her dresses for it. And I don’t mind waiting at all.
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
that sounds good! then feel free to PM me any specifics like pose / expression and/or a general colour palette (warmer/colder or brighter/softer and such), and the way you'd prefer to pay. i'll PM you again as soon as i'm ready to get started on it!! :]
that sounds good! then feel free to PM me any specifics like pose / expression and/or a general colour palette (warmer/colder or brighter/softer and such), and the way you'd prefer to pay. i'll PM you again as soon as i'm ready to get started on it!! :]
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
@Fanartsy oooh I'd love to draw a monocolor sketch bust couple of[url=https://toyhou.se/8861778.eos-cousland#28802247] Eos and her man from this pic[/url] for 5kg!! They are so cute together ; o ; And if you like my art, I'd love to draw another B&W one of them for the 3.5milt + 200g asdsdjkfbjksdafbsadjk I absolutely love them!! They make such a cute couple!! I love strong woman and their cute bf TT o TT Here's some of my art: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/776480193614315580/776507190907240468/p1.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790622415713075200/796555215457091594/Xairathan.jpg[/img] (Character belong to Xairathan) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790622415713075200/805495193712590889/Huolon_FR.jpg[/img] (Characters belong to Huolon) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/788111174323404840/795460356784652288/Saeyoung_FR.jpg[/img] (Characters belong to Saeyoung)
@Fanartsy
oooh I'd love to draw a monocolor sketch bust couple of Eos and her man from this pic for 5kg!!
They are so cute together ; o ;
And if you like my art, I'd love to draw another B&W one of them for the 3.5milt + 200g asdsdjkfbjksdafbsadjk I absolutely love them!! They make such a cute couple!! I love strong woman and their cute bf TT o TT

Here's some of my art:

p1.jpg

Xairathan.jpg
(Character belong to Xairathan)

Huolon_FR.jpg
(Characters belong to Huolon)

Saeyoung_FR.jpg
(Characters belong to Saeyoung)
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
so I don't have art for you, but I do have bumps!
so I don't have art for you, but I do have bumps!
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@Fanartsy

I would love to draw some of your anthro characters. Examples and pricing are in my art shop linked in my signature. I do couple art at double the price for single characters.
@Fanartsy

I would love to draw some of your anthro characters. Examples and pricing are in my art shop linked in my signature. I do couple art at double the price for single characters.
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
@kaniari

Your art is absolutely gorgeous but a bit out of my budget for pure FRC. Any chance you take eggs as a partial? Or would be interested in dragons/apparel? Totally understand if not, but thought I’d ask
@kaniari

Your art is absolutely gorgeous but a bit out of my budget for pure FRC. Any chance you take eggs as a partial? Or would be interested in dragons/apparel? Totally understand if not, but thought I’d ask
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Sure! How about a monocolor couple sketch for the (300g + 3.5mt) + (your Chiron) + (your Adonis and his skin and his apparel)? (:
@Fanartsy
Sure! How about a monocolor couple sketch for the (300g + 3.5mt) + (your Chiron) + (your Adonis and his skin and his apparel)? (:
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari

The skin is worth about 2kg (limited print, I’ve seen people selling it for around 2.5kg), the apparel Adonis is wearing is about 1.5kg, according to LAH and gem mp. So that would take the price down from the original quote of 5kg to 1.5kg to be paid in pure frc.
I’m not taking into account the money I’ve spend on his art or the dragons themselves, I would be more than willing to pay the difference of 1.5kg, or I can pay more in pure frc for less of the items.
@kaniari

The skin is worth about 2kg (limited print, I’ve seen people selling it for around 2.5kg), the apparel Adonis is wearing is about 1.5kg, according to LAH and gem mp. So that would take the price down from the original quote of 5kg to 1.5kg to be paid in pure frc.
I’m not taking into account the money I’ve spend on his art or the dragons themselves, I would be more than willing to pay the difference of 1.5kg, or I can pay more in pure frc for less of the items.
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5