Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Side Hustle [temp CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Please add me to your pinglist! Your style rocks.
Please add me to your pinglist! Your style rocks.
AqaqXxe.png
Hey there! May I please be added to the pinglist? Your art is amazing!!
Hey there! May I please be added to the pinglist? Your art is amazing!!

pny6wHS.png
@Dragoneko Iris, as requested ^^ She's spooky!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/785900203844173834/Dragoneko_-_Iris.png[/img]
@Dragoneko
Iris, as requested ^^ She's spooky!!

Dragoneko_-_Iris.png
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Malzykins
Wow, she looks so good!! :D
I love all of the patterns and details, they add so much personality and texture!
Sending payment now :>
Please add me to your pinglist as well!
@Malzykins
Wow, she looks so good!! :D
I love all of the patterns and details, they add so much personality and texture!
Sending payment now :>
Please add me to your pinglist as well!
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@FelixMcTrashy Theta!! A bit on the later side ^^; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/786374878739169300/FelixMcTrashy_-_Theta.png[/img]
@FelixMcTrashy
Theta!! A bit on the later side ^^;

FelixMcTrashy_-_Theta.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Chivalry Finally done!! I didn't wanna accept your CR until I finished, so hope I didn't worry you about that :P Took me a little longer than expected, those reds are a bit killer radiating offa my tablet haha I suppose I could put an example of this style in the art shop... usually I just kinda do whatever unless people pick out a style for me to do. A real good idea! (Unfortunately no Kirin yet--when I do one, you'll be the first to know :D) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/787819793256153128/Chivalry_-_Katar_and_Suntetsu.png[/img] Hope you n your buddy enjoy ^^
@Chivalry
Finally done!! I didn't wanna accept your CR until I finished, so hope I didn't worry you about that :P
Took me a little longer than expected, those reds are a bit killer radiating offa my tablet haha
I suppose I could put an example of this style in the art shop... usually I just kinda do whatever unless people pick out a style for me to do. A real good idea! (Unfortunately no Kirin yet--when I do one, you'll be the first to know :D)

Chivalry_-_Katar_and_Suntetsu.png

Hope you n your buddy enjoy ^^
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
OH!!!!!! Holy cow!! This looks incredible, oh my gosh!

This truly looks so amazing aaa gosh! The way you stylized all the different parts of this is just - so good! Bwah, I love this! I'm absolutely blown away by the detail in the feathers and the stylized skink looks incredible! Oh this is beyond nice!!

And yes, absolutely! ^^ Ah what a stunning piece, thank you so much! (And absolutely count me tuned in!)
OH!!!!!! Holy cow!! This looks incredible, oh my gosh!

This truly looks so amazing aaa gosh! The way you stylized all the different parts of this is just - so good! Bwah, I love this! I'm absolutely blown away by the detail in the feathers and the stylized skink looks incredible! Oh this is beyond nice!!

And yes, absolutely! ^^ Ah what a stunning piece, thank you so much! (And absolutely count me tuned in!)
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Malzykins

could i be put on your pinglist if you open shop again? your pieces are absolutely breathtaking!
@Malzykins

could i be put on your pinglist if you open shop again? your pieces are absolutely breathtaking!
1 2 3 4 5 6