Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amber's Art! (BACK ON FR)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
[emoji=chameleon size=1]
Go to my Art Shop or my Lore Shop!

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
Are you willing to draw non-FR dragonlike OCs?
Are you willing to draw non-FR dragonlike OCs?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer I'll give it my best shot as long as it has no inappropriate content and follows all FR rules :)
@TheEnforcer I'll give it my best shot as long as it has no inappropriate content and follows all FR rules :)

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
In that case... Art type: Full color shaded - will be paying 200kt Dragon in question: this nasty boy [img]https://i.imgur.com/emyJfce.png[/img] Any requests? Neopet form, please. Expression: Either smirking or the classic roaring/maw shot.
In that case...

Art type:
Full color shaded - will be paying 200kt

Dragon in question:
this nasty boy
emyJfce.png

Any requests?
Neopet form, please.

Expression:
Either smirking or the classic roaring/maw shot.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer when you say neopet form, do you just mean in the neopet art style? Also is the rainbow part of him apparel, and do you want it included? I'm not sure whether the left or the right is how he looks

Also do I actually censor his eyes LOL
@TheEnforcer when you say neopet form, do you just mean in the neopet art style? Also is the rainbow part of him apparel, and do you want it included? I'm not sure whether the left or the right is how he looks

Also do I actually censor his eyes LOL

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
@TheEnforcer oh im so sorry I just realized the rainbow one is labeled neopet form. Ok I'm caught up. So do I draw him as a neopet dragon with this concept? and the question with the eyes still stands
@TheEnforcer oh im so sorry I just realized the rainbow one is labeled neopet form. Ok I'm caught up. So do I draw him as a neopet dragon with this concept? and the question with the eyes still stands

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
@ambervale
Yes, the eyes are censored. Xir canonical species is a Hissi from Neopets, but in practice, xe's basically just "what if snake but with arms"
@ambervale
Yes, the eyes are censored. Xir canonical species is a Hissi from Neopets, but in practice, xe's basically just "what if snake but with arms"
@TheEnforcer xe's done!! Pls send payment and I will send the art :) I'm very excited about the artwork hehe
@TheEnforcer xe's done!! Pls send payment and I will send the art :) I'm very excited about the artwork hehe

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
@TheEnforcer Ok so I kind of combined the dragon and hissi builds to deliver the smirk and wide face while still getting the long snake tail. I really hope this is what you were thinking of!! [img]https://imgur.com/P2wZCeA.png[/img]
@TheEnforcer Ok so I kind of combined the dragon and hissi builds to deliver the smirk and wide face while still getting the long snake tail. I really hope this is what you were thinking of!!

P2wZCeA.png

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
Hello,
I'd love a full-render colour shaded bust of any of my dragons, whichever inspires you!
If the dragon has a familiar, would you draw them together? Tell me your price.
Or I'd pay double for a hatchling/adult duo if you feel like it!
Hello,
I'd love a full-render colour shaded bust of any of my dragons, whichever inspires you!
If the dragon has a familiar, would you draw them together? Tell me your price.
Or I'd pay double for a hatchling/adult duo if you feel like it!
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35