Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/OC Busts // 2 slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Renoki - here is your piece! I hope it's worth the wait, let me know if I can change anything for you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PpYuTDH.png[/img] @Metroid - yours is up next, I remember what we talked about in PM so I'll hop on it right away. n_n thank you all for waiting, I'm really sorry it's taken so long!
@Renoki - here is your piece!

I hope it's worth the wait, let me know if I can change anything for you!

PpYuTDH.png

@Metroid - yours is up next, I remember what we talked about in PM so I'll hop on it right away. n_n

thank you all for waiting, I'm really sorry it's taken so long!
R73UV78.png
@Hexis
Oh what a welcome surprise! I look forward to seeing the final result.
@Hexis
Oh what a welcome surprise! I look forward to seeing the final result.
I've finished @Metroid 's piece, and 3 new slots are open!
I've finished @Metroid 's piece, and 3 new slots are open!
R73UV78.png
I've been eyeing this art shop for a while, as I rather enjoy your use of colors and textures in your art! I put down an order form if you're still taking offers, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist either way. ^^

If slots are open, I'd love a chunky pastel of Jo'Ann, whose human design is linked in the previous text. I strongly prefer that you draw out her human design, though she also has a cat design if you'd rather draw felines. Jo'Ann also has a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile if you need more information on her design or characterization.

When concerning characterization, Jo'Ann is peppy and upbeat, not taking anything very seriously and just wanting to have a good time. She's pretty much always smiling, though whether she's grinning like a high-school teenager or has cool older aunt vibes is up to you. Also, as a small note for her human design, I don't really care what color you make her eyes as long as it's green- :"D

I'll be making my payment through gems, and you can PM or ping me if you have any questions regarding my inquiry! :0c
I've been eyeing this art shop for a while, as I rather enjoy your use of colors and textures in your art! I put down an order form if you're still taking offers, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist either way. ^^

If slots are open, I'd love a chunky pastel of Jo'Ann, whose human design is linked in the previous text. I strongly prefer that you draw out her human design, though she also has a cat design if you'd rather draw felines. Jo'Ann also has a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile if you need more information on her design or characterization.

When concerning characterization, Jo'Ann is peppy and upbeat, not taking anything very seriously and just wanting to have a good time. She's pretty much always smiling, though whether she's grinning like a high-school teenager or has cool older aunt vibes is up to you. Also, as a small note for her human design, I don't really care what color you make her eyes as long as it's green- :"D

I'll be making my payment through gems, and you can PM or ping me if you have any questions regarding my inquiry! :0c
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex - Ohhh what a lovely character! I'd love to draw her. I do have one question for you, would you like me to draw her in her uniform or casual outfit?

I'll put your slot in, I'm glad you like my art. :') Thank you.
@SpottedSorex - Ohhh what a lovely character! I'd love to draw her. I do have one question for you, would you like me to draw her in her uniform or casual outfit?

I'll put your slot in, I'm glad you like my art. :') Thank you.
R73UV78.png
Ahhh, thank you, and no problem! I'm glad that you like Jo'Ann; she's honestly been someone I've been wanting to get more art of for a while, haha. :"D

As for the outfit, I prefer that you draw her in the outfit shown in the initial reference image (the one worn here for context), but you don't have to stick to that if you don't want to. Her profile states that she usually wears plain clothes, so feel free to go off on that if you don't mind some improv outfit designing. u_u
Ahhh, thank you, and no problem! I'm glad that you like Jo'Ann; she's honestly been someone I've been wanting to get more art of for a while, haha. :"D

As for the outfit, I prefer that you draw her in the outfit shown in the initial reference image (the one worn here for context), but you don't have to stick to that if you don't want to. Her profile states that she usually wears plain clothes, so feel free to go off on that if you don't mind some improv outfit designing. u_u
@SpottedSorex - understood! I'll start tonight and have at least the line art ready for you by tomorrow.

Would you mind sending the gems now, and I'll claim them after I finish your comm? If not that's OK too!
@SpottedSorex - understood! I'll start tonight and have at least the line art ready for you by tomorrow.

Would you mind sending the gems now, and I'll claim them after I finish your comm? If not that's OK too!
R73UV78.png
That's fine by me; take your time! I'll send over my payment right now! ^^
That's fine by me; take your time! I'll send over my payment right now! ^^
@SpottedSorex - finished! I sent you a PM as well. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/3dNPPFo.png[/img] All slots open!!
@SpottedSorex - finished! I sent you a PM as well. :)

3dNPPFo.png

All slots open!!
R73UV78.png
Bump. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bump.
R73UV78.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10