Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/OC Busts // 2 slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hexis
Do you still have a slot open? If you do can you do my friend's oc

her ref
@Hexis
Do you still have a slot open? If you do can you do my friend's oc

her ref
OHH sorry I stepped away to go grocery shopping!!

@Ambitious that is such a pretty mirror ;_; I would love to draw him, adding you to the list <3

@sp00t aaa i love WCs! definitely can do but you don't have to pay any extra if u don't want it's totally okay! adding you also!

@Shadoo the second link for the ref isn't working for me, but I can draw their character for sure, if you'd like you can just send the ref in a pm? i'll add you to the list now :>

I'll send you all my line works when I have them done, thank you all so much!! ;o;
---
My shop is now full but I still have a ping list if anyone's interested in a ping slot!! n_n
OHH sorry I stepped away to go grocery shopping!!

@Ambitious that is such a pretty mirror ;_; I would love to draw him, adding you to the list <3

@sp00t aaa i love WCs! definitely can do but you don't have to pay any extra if u don't want it's totally okay! adding you also!

@Shadoo the second link for the ref isn't working for me, but I can draw their character for sure, if you'd like you can just send the ref in a pm? i'll add you to the list now :>

I'll send you all my line works when I have them done, thank you all so much!! ;o;
---
My shop is now full but I still have a ping list if anyone's interested in a ping slot!! n_n
R73UV78.png
@Ambitious Sent you a PM also! Here is your comm, thank you again!! n_n [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/791821544552660992/795202964972372018/grr.png[/img]
@Ambitious

Sent you a PM also! Here is your comm, thank you again!! n_n

grr.png
R73UV78.png
@Hexis

It's simply stunning!! <3 I would love to be put on your pinglist for any of your future slots, headshots or otherwise!! *v*
@Hexis

It's simply stunning!! <3 I would love to be put on your pinglist for any of your future slots, headshots or otherwise!! *v*
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious sure!! I'll re-open after I finish sp00t's and Shadoo's so hopefully it wont be too long until I re-open, I'll stick you on the ping list ofc <3 I'm so glad you like it, I had SO much fun with his colors!
@Ambitious sure!! I'll re-open after I finish sp00t's and Shadoo's so hopefully it wont be too long until I re-open, I'll stick you on the ping list ofc <3 I'm so glad you like it, I had SO much fun with his colors!
R73UV78.png
@Hexis Please add me to your pinglist!
@Hexis Please add me to your pinglist!
@Metroid aye aye cap'n! adding now [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Metroid aye aye cap'n! adding now
R73UV78.png
thanks so much!
thanks so much!
@sp00t - finished! sent you a Pm also, thank you sooo much for ordering!! love your dragon, hope I did 'im justice :') [img]https://i.imgur.com/SabNu5E.png[/img]
@sp00t - finished! sent you a Pm also, thank you sooo much for ordering!! love your dragon, hope I did 'im justice :')

SabNu5E.png
R73UV78.png
Hello lovelies! My shop is open again! n_n

Pings!

@Ambitious
@Metroid

:D
Hello lovelies! My shop is open again! n_n

Pings!

@Ambitious
@Metroid

:D