Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/OC Busts // 2 slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hexis

Sorry for the wait, but oh my gosh I love it!

She looks wonderful in your style and its totally cool for you to use her an example.

I feel honored!
@Hexis

Sorry for the wait, but oh my gosh I love it!

She looks wonderful in your style and its totally cool for you to use her an example.

I feel honored!
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch - I'm so glad you like it!! Thank you. ??
@Enoch - I'm so glad you like it!! Thank you. ??
R73UV78.png
Hi!! I’m wondering if you’d be comfortable drawing this gal in the pink or purple dress?
Hi!! I’m wondering if you’d be comfortable drawing this gal in the pink or purple dress?
@tiramosu - sorry for late reply! yes I can absolutely do that! the OC is so pretty too aaaa ;o; I'll add you to my list!
@tiramosu - sorry for late reply! yes I can absolutely do that! the OC is so pretty too aaaa ;o; I'll add you to my list!
R73UV78.png
Ty!! I’m excited to see her in your soft style. ;; Shall I send you a CR now?
Ty!! I’m excited to see her in your soft style. ;; Shall I send you a CR now?
@tiramosu - you can if you'd like! I won't accept it until I'm done w/ your piece though :>
@tiramosu - you can if you'd like! I won't accept it until I'm done w/ your piece though :>
R73UV78.png
Oh totally fair! I’ll just send it now so I don’t forget. I’d love if you can make her as happy and adorable as you can! :]
Oh totally fair! I’ll just send it now so I don’t forget. I’d love if you can make her as happy and adorable as you can! :]
@tiramosu oh you got it, that's my specialty ;D I'll get back to you asap and let me know if you want updates on it!
@tiramosu oh you got it, that's my specialty ;D I'll get back to you asap and let me know if you want updates on it!
R73UV78.png
Sounds great!! I’d love to see a halfway update, if that sounds all good to you!
Sounds great!! I’d love to see a halfway update, if that sounds all good to you!
@tiramosu - sure no problem! I'll send you my lines when they're done
@tiramosu - sure no problem! I'll send you my lines when they're done
R73UV78.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10