Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 400g/kt busts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
hi @Promare! would you be willing to draw a headshot of my friend's sona (https://toyhou.se/4240657.-nai-)?

how should i pay you, and how should i credit you? thanks :)
hi @Promare! would you be willing to draw a headshot of my friend's sona (https://toyhou.se/4240657.-nai-)?

how should i pay you, and how should i credit you? thanks :)
Aww she's so cute, thanks so much! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Aww she's so cute, thanks so much!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Grayotes sure! and you would send either 200,000 treasure or 200 gems through a one-way crossroads to me, and you can credit with just my user ID (#202457) if you want, since usernames change but user IDs dont
@Grayotes sure! and you would send either 200,000 treasure or 200 gems through a one-way crossroads to me, and you can credit with just my user ID (#202457) if you want, since usernames change but user IDs dont
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@Jaderannosaurus youre welcome, glad you like it!
@Jaderannosaurus youre welcome, glad you like it!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@Promare alright! sending you the CR now :)
@Promare alright! sending you the CR now :)
@Grayotes here it is! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e414e1bfda2910be6d43730d718b8d90/dd4d66d1dc2528bd-65/s2048x3072/06e061fa3d927d27781f676f084cd752f40580a8.jpg[/img]
@Grayotes here it is!
06e061fa3d927d27781f676f084cd752f40580a8.jpg
she's so pretty! thank you so much <3
she's so pretty! thank you so much <3
@Grayotes you're welcome! ^_^
@Grayotes you're welcome! ^_^
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
ahhh I'd love to grab two slots, if possible!! ;; I'd love to busts sketches of normal Tatters and also of her anthro form! Let me know if these would work for you, and if so, I'll send the 400g asap (along with a tip <3)
For reference, the anthro form is mostly accurate, though her neck is slimmer than whats shown in the ref and more accurately portrayed here!
ahhh I'd love to grab two slots, if possible!! ;; I'd love to busts sketches of normal Tatters and also of her anthro form! Let me know if these would work for you, and if so, I'll send the 400g asap (along with a tip <3)
For reference, the anthro form is mostly accurate, though her neck is slimmer than whats shown in the ref and more accurately portrayed here!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24