Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 400g/kt busts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
open again!
open again!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
hihi! would you be willing to draw for my d&d character? ^^
hihi! would you be willing to draw for my d&d character? ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx sure! just send a CR and i'll add you to the list
@xLILM0NSTERx sure! just send a CR and i'll add you to the list
Hello! I'd love one of my sheep/goat traveller please! She loves going on excursions to find rare herbs and plants. Mostly does it for the adventure but will also give the plants to finds to healers to aid them in their quests. A tired but still happy expression if you can please! [img]https://i.imgur.com/k5S3gD0.jpg[/img]
Hello! I'd love one of my sheep/goat traveller please!

She loves going on excursions to find rare herbs and plants. Mostly does it for the adventure but will also give the plants to finds to healers to aid them in their quests.

A tired but still happy expression if you can please!

k5S3gD0.jpg
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus send a CR and i'll add you to the list!
@Jaderannosaurus send a CR and i'll add you to the list!
@xLILM0NSTERx here you are! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1331bc12f8b63f35dd9ec7116fff3b47/0d4b935464167cc3-ff/s2048x3072/96883e7db7eb36ad0aa04c4cc2f5003e7bbae437.jpg[/img]
@xLILM0NSTERx here you are!
96883e7db7eb36ad0aa04c4cc2f5003e7bbae437.jpg
AHHH! thank you so much he looks amazing [emoji=tundra star size=1] if possible could i upload this to his TH? and if so how would you like me to credit you? ^^
AHHH! thank you so much he looks amazing

if possible could i upload this to his TH? and if so how would you like me to credit you? ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx you're welcome, and sure! im not sure how toyhouse crediting works but you could just credit it to my fr user ID? that wont change even if my username does lol
@xLILM0NSTERx you're welcome, and sure! im not sure how toyhouse crediting works but you could just credit it to my fr user ID? that wont change even if my username does lol
@Jaderannosaurus here she is! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/76ea2829d02b519e0791af7310af331c/418a95c4c97f961c-51/s2048x3072/ebbb817b8508db7bf6770748aceb6653e8be9e91.jpg[/img]
@Jaderannosaurus here she is!
ebbb817b8508db7bf6770748aceb6653e8be9e91.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24