Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 400g/kt busts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Promare

She looks beautiful! Thank you very much
@Promare

She looks beautiful! Thank you very much
lhhAKyQ.gif
@Garion here u go! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3954c0df51bc572becff08c6d09b61ea/a7ea939d3969f9d7-4d/s2048x3072/05af23ad7eab7e7d39cae82409c010ecd46bd590.jpg[/img]
@Garion here u go!
05af23ad7eab7e7d39cae82409c010ecd46bd590.jpg
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@LPSvsS glad you like it!
@LPSvsS glad you like it!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Would I be able to be put on the pinglist for when you open slots back up? Thanks!
Would I be able to be put on the pinglist for when you open slots back up? Thanks!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
@kola21 sure, I'll add you!
@kola21 sure, I'll add you!
tagging the pinglist bcuz its likely i wont open these traditional coms much if at all, but i have a digital sketch coms thread if you still want art from me!

@Brightoptical @lightslikestars @LPSvsS @TheUnhingedOwl @Icystorm @Deramadus @feelingchimpy @Tihe @Chimerii @Garion
tagging the pinglist bcuz its likely i wont open these traditional coms much if at all, but i have a digital sketch coms thread if you still want art from me!

@Brightoptical @lightslikestars @LPSvsS @TheUnhingedOwl @Icystorm @Deramadus @feelingchimpy @Tihe @Chimerii @Garion
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24