Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's ArtShop: MOVED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@QuetzalMuse One last reminder to put in your order ^^ If you don't this time you will have a slot in the next shop opening instead.
@QuetzalMuse One last reminder to put in your order ^^ If you don't this time you will have a slot in the next shop opening instead.
A sorry! Totally forgot :’)
I don’t have enough treasure at the moment, I was a fool and spent it. Feel free to put me on the pinglist, I’ll stop by when I’ve got the funds acquired!
A sorry! Totally forgot :’)
I don’t have enough treasure at the moment, I was a fool and spent it. Feel free to put me on the pinglist, I’ll stop by when I’ve got the funds acquired!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Will do
Will do
@Chimerii You are next on the list, let me know if you would like to order this opening or would like to wait
@Chimerii You are next on the list, let me know if you would like to order this opening or would like to wait
@Bamboli I would like to order, but my order’s pretty big. If you’re up for it, could I get 8 fullbodies of these guys in the same picture?
@Bamboli I would like to order, but my order’s pretty big. If you’re up for it, could I get 8 fullbodies of these guys in the same picture?
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii You sure can! That'll be 2800kt if you just want a basic background. It would probably take me a few days, 3 or more since I've got things to work on aswell :'D
@Chimerii You sure can! That'll be 2800kt if you just want a basic background. It would probably take me a few days, 3 or more since I've got things to work on aswell :'D
Sorry for the late reply, been sick, but he looks amazing thank you so so much! If I can would love to be kept on the pinglist for the reserved list please!
Sorry for the late reply, been sick, but he looks amazing thank you so so much! If I can would love to be kept on the pinglist for the reserved list please!
@ChinaSparkles Aw it's okay, I hope you are feeling better! Yes, you'll be kept on the pinglist until you wish to be removed ^^
@ChinaSparkles Aw it's okay, I hope you are feeling better! Yes, you'll be kept on the pinglist until you wish to be removed ^^
@Chimerii Here it is! Sorry that it took a while, I ended up getting really busy with some personal things. I hope you like it ^^ [img]https://art-stash4.webnode.com/_files/200000051-bcf2ebcf30/8%20fullbodies%20for%20Chimerii%20on%20FR.png[/img]
@Chimerii Here it is! Sorry that it took a while, I ended up getting really busy with some personal things. I hope you like it ^^
8%20fullbodies%20for%20Chimerii%20on%20FR.png
@Bamboli WOAHHHH I love it!!! The scene and the characters all look fantastic, thank you so much!
@Bamboli WOAHHHH I love it!!! The scene and the characters all look fantastic, thank you so much!
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21