Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Halforq's Art For items -OPEN
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up!
up!
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@halforq
Username: MeridianChai
Payment method: I can offer you goldenplains poodle mith, longneck hunter, sentry squawker, enfeeble, white king, black king, white queen, iron chests, winterwatcher's tail cozy, blue throated budgie, juneflower, yellow sludge, red sludge, and glass beakers, I'm not sure how much that adds up to though
Character: them please!
Important notes: They're usually pretty calm and composed, not much fazes them.
let me know if you'd like me to add more items! again i'm not really sure how much that all adds up to
@halforq
Username: MeridianChai
Payment method: I can offer you goldenplains poodle mith, longneck hunter, sentry squawker, enfeeble, white king, black king, white queen, iron chests, winterwatcher's tail cozy, blue throated budgie, juneflower, yellow sludge, red sludge, and glass beakers, I'm not sure how much that adds up to though
Character: them please!
Important notes: They're usually pretty calm and composed, not much fazes them.
let me know if you'd like me to add more items! again i'm not really sure how much that all adds up to
@MeridianChai it would depend on the quantities of the food and such, but it could add up to enough! I've got you added in and I'm about to sit down and do the day's sketches. I take payment after the initial sketch, but it's no rush to get how much figured out. Look up the items on the AH and take the lowest priced one and factor it in --that's how i'll check it when you send payment!
@MeridianChai it would depend on the quantities of the food and such, but it could add up to enough! I've got you added in and I'm about to sit down and do the day's sketches. I take payment after the initial sketch, but it's no rush to get how much figured out. Look up the items on the AH and take the lowest priced one and factor it in --that's how i'll check it when you send payment!
Orq Art
dwf.png
@FunFilledWTFery (*)
@Dalilah

back open!
@FunFilledWTFery (*)
@Dalilah

back open!
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up