Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Halforq's Art For items -OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
[quote name="Riku114" date="2020-11-14 15:16:31" ] @halforq I can give you [item=Helpful Healer's Reference] [item=Druid's Woodbasket] [item=tigerblood foo] And I don't know how much you need but I also have [item=old world rabbit] [item=shrew] [item=silver muck] [/quote] sounds good!!
Riku114 wrote on 2020-11-14 15:16:31:
@halforq I can give you

Helpful Healer's Reference Druid's Woodbasket Tigerblood Foo

And I don't know how much you need but I also have

Old World Rabbit Shrew Silver Muck
sounds good!!
Orq Art
dwf.png
[quote name="xLILM0NSTERx" date="2020-11-14 15:19:39" ] nope no preference ^^ you can do anyone who picks your fancy. just lmk when you'd like payment/if you'd want any more payment [/quote] ok!! sounds good!!
xLILM0NSTERx wrote on 2020-11-14 15:19:39:
nope no preference ^^ you can do anyone who picks your fancy. just lmk when you'd like payment/if you'd want any more payment
ok!! sounds good!!
Orq Art
dwf.png
Are you also doing art for treasure or just items at the moment?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
[quote name="OnyxBat" date="2020-11-14 16:27:02" ] Are you also doing art for treasure or just items at the moment? [/quote] all that information is in my rules!
OnyxBat wrote on 2020-11-14 16:27:02:
all that information is in my rules!
Orq Art
dwf.png
I saw something about 90kt but wanted to make sure xD also if you still [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/30.png[/img] I can toss in that and some Baldwin materials too!
I saw something about 90kt but wanted to make sure xD also if you still
30.png I can toss in that and some Baldwin materials too!
@halforq How much of everything would you like?
@halforq How much of everything would you like?
adfa.png
@OnyxBat Whatever you think is worth it! 90kt is the minimum

@Riku114 Just check the values on the ah --if it adds up to at least 75g it's enough for me!
@OnyxBat Whatever you think is worth it! 90kt is the minimum

@Riku114 Just check the values on the ah --if it adds up to at least 75g it's enough for me!
Orq Art
dwf.png
If you're getting this ping, it's because you have or are currently purchasing art from me. @TheRunawayRaven @Protokol @corvyssal @quetzy @fernnix @avienary @Riku114 @PiscesInPiscinam @dragonfrosts @PaintedFeathers @xLILM0NSTERx @OnyxBat I'm thinking of running an irregular raffle in my art shop --every time i have time for a big piece, i draw from my current ticket pool and the winner gets a fuller piece from me. Still a bust of waist up, but something more complicated, something nicer. Tickets based on purchase (one for every base price worth), and I'm thinking the ticket pool won't reset except for for the winner. Quality will be higher than you'd normally get here --interesting lighting, occasional background, maybe more than a bust. I don't think it would be the same every time, and it would not run on a regular schedule, hence the only person who loses any tickets on a draw would be the winner. Would that be something y'all would be interested in seeing? If i get REALLY inspired, you'd get up to something like this but for the price of the sketches here. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422140841520529419/777206187745214525/briellasmallest.png[/img]
If you're getting this ping, it's because you have or are currently purchasing art from me.

@TheRunawayRaven @Protokol @corvyssal @quetzy @fernnix @avienary @Riku114 @PiscesInPiscinam @dragonfrosts @PaintedFeathers @xLILM0NSTERx @OnyxBat

I'm thinking of running an irregular raffle in my art shop --every time i have time for a big piece, i draw from my current ticket pool and the winner gets a fuller piece from me. Still a bust of waist up, but something more complicated, something nicer. Tickets based on purchase (one for every base price worth), and I'm thinking the ticket pool won't reset except for for the winner.

Quality will be higher than you'd normally get here --interesting lighting, occasional background, maybe more than a bust. I don't think it would be the same every time, and it would not run on a regular schedule, hence the only person who loses any tickets on a draw would be the winner.

Would that be something y'all would be interested in seeing?

If i get REALLY inspired, you'd get up to something like this but for the price of the sketches here.

briellasmallest.png
Orq Art
dwf.png
also @onyxbat sorry for the double ping but don't forget to tell me what character you're ordering
also @onyxbat sorry for the double ping but don't forget to tell me what character you're ordering
Orq Art
dwf.png
It's alright, I think I missed your first ping! Would you be able to work with an uncolored ref if I give you a color scheme? If not I can pick a different character, I just need to decide which one.

Also I think that the raffle would be a good idea.
It's alright, I think I missed your first ping! Would you be able to work with an uncolored ref if I give you a color scheme? If not I can pick a different character, I just need to decide which one.

Also I think that the raffle would be a good idea.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26