Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Halforq's Art For items -OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@halforq
Username: TheRunawayRaven
Payment method: treasure and Baldwin mats!
Character: helena- https://toyhou.se/2208856.helena-grace-
Important notes: she has some info on her page already, it’s a bit old but still pretty accurate. As for design stuff, her crown/accessories she has are most accurate in this picture, and the flower in her hair shown in some of the other pics is optional. The necklace Arlo has here (the three strand one) was actually Helena’s several centuries before Arlo had it so it could be included if you feel like it, but isn’t required.
@halforq
Username: TheRunawayRaven
Payment method: treasure and Baldwin mats!
Character: helena- https://toyhou.se/2208856.helena-grace-
Important notes: she has some info on her page already, it’s a bit old but still pretty accurate. As for design stuff, her crown/accessories she has are most accurate in this picture, and the flower in her hair shown in some of the other pics is optional. The necklace Arlo has here (the three strand one) was actually Helena’s several centuries before Arlo had it so it could be included if you feel like it, but isn’t required.
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@TheRunawayRaven I'm so excited to see you back! I've got you down!
@TheRunawayRaven I'm so excited to see you back! I've got you down!
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
Username: Snoots
Payment method: Gems
Character: Here
Important notes: On his Toyhouse profile I have some loose bits of his personality/interests/likes and such c:
Username: Snoots
Payment method: Gems
Character: Here
Important notes: On his Toyhouse profile I have some loose bits of his personality/interests/likes and such c:
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
@Snoots I have you down! I'll have an initial sketch probably tomorrow! Might take a little longer than that depending on outside work but i'm anticipating tomorrow
@Snoots I have you down! I'll have an initial sketch probably tomorrow! Might take a little longer than that depending on outside work but i'm anticipating tomorrow
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26