Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Imp's Art Shop | Gijinka, OCs, Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pearlimose
Yeah that'd be fine! I think eggs are worth 400kt? So you'd only have to pay 320kt
Edit(dangit tablet you made me @ with 2 r's.. whoops > <)
@Pearlimose
Yeah that'd be fine! I think eggs are worth 400kt? So you'd only have to pay 320kt
Edit(dangit tablet you made me @ with 2 r's.. whoops > <)
@Foxil -- I am back!! Please slap me on to your shop list :D [center] Username - Pearlimose Type of Art - Fullbody + shading Character/derg - [url=https://www.deviantart.com/rubberbird/art/Bugaboo-Ref-2020-837652117]Bugaboo[/url] Other - Could you draw him with everything except for the cape? Most of the other important notes should be on the ref sheet (please draw him as a quadruped)! If you'd prefer to draw another character instead, feel free to let me know! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you may have about him. Payment - [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] x2 [/center]
@Foxil -- I am back!! Please slap me on to your shop list :D
Username - Pearlimose
Type of Art - Fullbody + shading
Character/derg - Bugaboo
Other - Could you draw him with everything except for the cape? Most of the other important notes should be on the ref sheet (please draw him as a quadruped)! If you'd prefer to draw another character instead, feel free to let me know! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you may have about him.
Payment - Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x2
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose
His design is very nice! You can send payment any time before I finish ^^
I have a few other things I've got to work on, so it might take a bit longer than usual to get a sketch ready if that's okay
@Pearlimose
His design is very nice! You can send payment any time before I finish ^^
I have a few other things I've got to work on, so it might take a bit longer than usual to get a sketch ready if that's okay
@Foxil Three orders coming your way. Hopefully these are all okay with you!
Username - Chimerii
Type of Art - Shaded Bustshot
Character/derg - 1
Other - N/A
Username - Chimerii
Character/derg - 2
Other - N/A
Username - Chimerii
Character/derg - 3
Other - N/A
@Foxil Three orders coming your way. Hopefully these are all okay with you!
Username - Chimerii
Character/derg - 1
Other - N/A
Username - Chimerii
Character/derg - 2
Other - N/A
Username - Chimerii
Character/derg - 3
Other - N/A
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii

Oh wow these character designs are very nice! You can send payment anytime before I upload the drawing, and I'll work on a sketch... eventually after I get the others done ^^'
@Chimerii

Oh wow these character designs are very nice! You can send payment anytime before I upload the drawing, and I'll work on a sketch... eventually after I get the others done ^^'
@FluffleDuffel [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/27691785_u9GbosOZDwVP3LI.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/27691797_po3gp2BX8wfJ1Jq.png[/img] Here you go! His original colors kinda got lost in the shading so I added an unshaded version ^^
@FluffleDuffel
27691785_u9GbosOZDwVP3LI.png
27691797_po3gp2BX8wfJ1Jq.png
Here you go! His original colors kinda got lost in the shading so I added an unshaded version ^^
@Foxil
!!!! This looks great I love it! I'm always a sucker for some intense shading even when it alters the colors haha and the glowing book is a nice touch ^^ thanks so much <3
@Foxil
!!!! This looks great I love it! I'm always a sucker for some intense shading even when it alters the colors haha and the glowing book is a nice touch ^^ thanks so much <3
PMb4IFn.png
@Foxil
Username - Cheitora (250259)
Type of Art - Headshot
Character/derg - Cessyhl (Feral Form Alt)
Payment - gems
Other - He's a brat, any snarky or arrogant expression will do. I really like that background you did for the imp, so I'd love something with fire or a faded out city line would be awesome; OR artistic freedom!

I understand if it costs more, takes longer, or you're unable to take my order at the moment, in which case I would love to be added to the pinglist. Thank you! ♥
@Foxil
Username - Cheitora (250259)
Type of Art - Headshot
Character/derg - Cessyhl (Feral Form Alt)
Payment - gems
Other - He's a brat, any snarky or arrogant expression will do. I really like that background you did for the imp, so I'd love something with fire or a faded out city line would be awesome; OR artistic freedom!

I understand if it costs more, takes longer, or you're unable to take my order at the moment, in which case I would love to be added to the pinglist. Thank you! ♥
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@FluffleDuffel
No prob! Glad you like it :)
@FluffleDuffel
No prob! Glad you like it :)
@foxil - hope these are alright! 2 are gifts for friends aaa.
Username - CosmicAngel
Type of Art - Bustshot
Character/derg - Salvatore
Other - Nope! He’s a planner and overseer of sending agents out on missions. He’s also very classy and has a nice British accent and is more annoyed than not lol. Also the files are optional
Username - CosmicAngel
Type of Art - Bustshot
Character/derg - Virgil
Other - Could you draw him smiling and looking cute maybe? He’s a politician who advocates for basic angel rights and is humble and a hero, but I need some soft content for this lad
Username - CosmicAngel
Type of Art - Bustshot
Character/derg - ref 1 | ref 2
Other - Hes the definition of a grumpy old man, but you could draw him looking tired and stressed out, or smug if you’d like!
@foxil - hope these are alright! 2 are gifts for friends aaa.
Username - CosmicAngel
Type of Art - Bustshot
Character/derg - Salvatore
Other - Nope! He’s a planner and overseer of sending agents out on missions. He’s also very classy and has a nice British accent and is more annoyed than not lol. Also the files are optional
Username - CosmicAngel
Type of Art - Bustshot
Character/derg - Virgil
Other - Could you draw him smiling and looking cute maybe? He’s a politician who advocates for basic angel rights and is humble and a hero, but I need some soft content for this lad
Username - CosmicAngel
Type of Art - Bustshot
Character/derg - ref 1 | ref 2
Other - Hes the definition of a grumpy old man, but you could draw him looking tired and stressed out, or smug if you’d like!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9