Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Imp's Art Shop | Gijinka, OCs, Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Foxil This looks great! Do you have a TH I can credit you at? The link in your Signature is dead...
@Foxil This looks great! Do you have a TH I can credit you at? The link in your Signature is dead...
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ac3Kat17
Oh! I'll have to fix that
My TH is Lizlion :)
@Ac3Kat17
Oh! I'll have to fix that
My TH is Lizlion :)
Oh gosh I'm sorry I forgot to respond to this!
When you had sent me the sketch via PM I had asked if his hair could be a bit longer? Which I don't think you changed in this version.
I'm also wondering if he is supposed to look tech-y or if its supposed to be like stars/constellations? The feet feel kinda cybernetic to me but then the antlers are maybe more like glowy/stars, either way its nice but just so I know when I flesh out the design a bit more!!

Last thing would be, what is the thing behind him supposed to be? like, a staff? a part of his body? again, just for design clarification lol!

Again, sorry for the late response, I really thought I had gotten back to you ;3;

@foxil
Oh gosh I'm sorry I forgot to respond to this!
When you had sent me the sketch via PM I had asked if his hair could be a bit longer? Which I don't think you changed in this version.
I'm also wondering if he is supposed to look tech-y or if its supposed to be like stars/constellations? The feet feel kinda cybernetic to me but then the antlers are maybe more like glowy/stars, either way its nice but just so I know when I flesh out the design a bit more!!

Last thing would be, what is the thing behind him supposed to be? like, a staff? a part of his body? again, just for design clarification lol!

Again, sorry for the late response, I really thought I had gotten back to you ;3;

@foxil
Can i be pinged for when fulls// headshots reopen :0
Can i be pinged for when fulls// headshots reopen :0
hey just wanted to poke this again in case you didn't see my last response? ;x
@foxil
hey just wanted to poke this again in case you didn't see my last response? ;x
@foxil
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9