Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Imp's Art Shop | Gijinka, OCs, Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cheitora
Okay that'll be 300g without shading or 450g with shading
You can send payment anytime before I upload the final drawing :)

@CosmicAngel
Okay that's 1,200g/1,440kt
(It might take a bit longer to finish these because I've got a few other things to do if that's okay)
@Cheitora
Okay that'll be 300g without shading or 450g with shading
You can send payment anytime before I upload the final drawing :)

@CosmicAngel
Okay that's 1,200g/1,440kt
(It might take a bit longer to finish these because I've got a few other things to do if that's okay)
@Protokol
Oops! Really sorry about the late reply
You can send payment anytime before I finish, I'll work on a sketch right now ^^
@Protokol
Oops! Really sorry about the late reply
You can send payment anytime before I finish, I'll work on a sketch right now ^^
@Foxil

Thats fine! I already sent the payment over. (:
@Foxil

Thats fine! I already sent the payment over. (:
@foxil
payment sent through crossroads!
@foxil
payment sent through crossroads!
hey is this thing on
@Protokol [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/27710933_lVqI7ixUNPf2bhV.png[/img] Here ya go! If there's anything you'd like changed please let me know :)
@Protokol
27710933_lVqI7ixUNPf2bhV.png
Here ya go! If there's anything you'd like changed please let me know :)
@foxil i love it, everything is perfect! thanks so much!
@foxil i love it, everything is perfect! thanks so much!
hey is this thing on
@Foxil hey!! I really love your fullbody feral example, and was wondering if you'd be willing to like... play around slightly with an oc design?
I'd totally throw something on top of the base fee for the hassle, but no worries if that's not something you're interested in.

Username: Rheine
Type of Art: Fullbody
Character: Larchsong!
Other: I'm specifically looking for art of her where it's clear she came out of at least one fight worse for wear and with some battlescars to show for it (maybe at least one especially nasty one across her shoulders/chest?) and then wearing one of those super edgy spike/claw collars (here's a |couple examples | of what I mean, if that helps!)?

I can pay full in either currency, or at least partially with an ice egg - whatever works best for you!
@Foxil hey!! I really love your fullbody feral example, and was wondering if you'd be willing to like... play around slightly with an oc design?
I'd totally throw something on top of the base fee for the hassle, but no worries if that's not something you're interested in.

Username: Rheine
Type of Art: Fullbody
Character: Larchsong!
Other: I'm specifically looking for art of her where it's clear she came out of at least one fight worse for wear and with some battlescars to show for it (maybe at least one especially nasty one across her shoulders/chest?) and then wearing one of those super edgy spike/claw collars (here's a |couple examples | of what I mean, if that helps!)?

I can pay full in either currency, or at least partially with an ice egg - whatever works best for you!
@Rheine
Okay! I can definitely do that! Also, I'm trying to get eggs for Halloween so either way of payment is fine with me ^^
@Rheine
Okay! I can definitely do that! Also, I'm trying to get eggs for Halloween so either way of payment is fine with me ^^
@Foxil perfect, thank you!! I'll set up the CR then :D
@Foxil perfect, thank you!! I'll set up the CR then :D
[center]@Pearlimose [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/27828261_m9nlaYrS9H3HIhO.png[/img] Here you go! Hope you like it ^^'[/center]
@Pearlimose
27828261_m9nlaYrS9H3HIhO.png
Here you go! Hope you like it ^^'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9