Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Goldie's headshot shop} closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@GoldieFazbear Ohhh my gosh it turned out absolutely perfect, they really do look nice together! I love the details in Revenant's hair, and that you included the extra eyes from Noctus's accent! Thank you so much, we both love it <3
@GoldieFazbear Ohhh my gosh it turned out absolutely perfect, they really do look nice together! I love the details in Revenant's hair, and that you included the extra eyes from Noctus's accent! Thank you so much, we both love it <3
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@Sirenideus
Thank you so much for the compliment! <:D I'm really glad you liked the drawing, it was a real pleasure doing it, I'm super happy and proud of it <3
( Oh, he's really enjoying himself, getting used to the clan and waiting for the day that I find a great skin for him, might breed change him or end up doing art for him! he's surely having a good time side by side with Lilacskye's boy Kazue!, and my new baby boy Lancaster!)

@Lilacskye
Same here, I'm really glad that you liked how both of them looks together, as I'm quite proud! <3 and yep, the eyes were part of the neck and head part in my opinion, so I had to do it, plus I love the idea of them all looking at revenant!

Glad I made you both happy! <3
@Sirenideus
Thank you so much for the compliment! <:D I'm really glad you liked the drawing, it was a real pleasure doing it, I'm super happy and proud of it <3
( Oh, he's really enjoying himself, getting used to the clan and waiting for the day that I find a great skin for him, might breed change him or end up doing art for him! he's surely having a good time side by side with Lilacskye's boy Kazue!, and my new baby boy Lancaster!)

@Lilacskye
Same here, I'm really glad that you liked how both of them looks together, as I'm quite proud! <3 and yep, the eyes were part of the neck and head part in my opinion, so I had to do it, plus I love the idea of them all looking at revenant!

Glad I made you both happy! <3
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
@GoldieFazbear
Hey!
Oh my gosh!
I wrote you a long reply responding to your answer and just popped back here and no reply is to be found?
What?
Internet?
Did I not hit submit?
Gah!
XD
Starting again!

Thank you for the complements.
I do adore him and she's my little monster princess.
:D
Spending time with your dog is really important!
And I am not in a hurry.
In fact I kind of like when they take time because then they are a fun surprise .

Thank you for taking this!
I know you can conquer the anatomy!
I promise to tell you if there is something off!!!
Though I doubt there will be!
;D

Yes the puppy and baby noc please!
Popping is happy jumping!

When you finished you can charge what effort you put in.
I have no doubt if anything you be too fair!
But I am prepared to spend!

Sigh I remember my other note being better!
XD
Thank you again!

I still adore Riverat and Lytra's art!
And the one's you've done after!
Wow!
I actually really like to be pinged when you post new art!

@GoldieFazbear
Hey!
Oh my gosh!
I wrote you a long reply responding to your answer and just popped back here and no reply is to be found?
What?
Internet?
Did I not hit submit?
Gah!
XD
Starting again!

Thank you for the complements.
I do adore him and she's my little monster princess.
Spending time with your dog is really important!
And I am not in a hurry.
In fact I kind of like when they take time because then they are a fun surprise .

Thank you for taking this!
I know you can conquer the anatomy!
I promise to tell you if there is something off!!!
Though I doubt there will be!
;D

Yes the puppy and baby noc please!
Popping is happy jumping!

When you finished you can charge what effort you put in.
I have no doubt if anything you be too fair!
But I am prepared to spend!

Sigh I remember my other note being better!
XD
Thank you again!

I still adore Riverat and Lytra's art!
And the one's you've done after!
Wow!
I actually really like to be pinged when you post new art!

8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
Hey! glad to see you back here! and hey don't worry , I though that like me, you were probably busy! so I waited for your reply but kind of forgot that you didn't reply ( funilly enough , I even though you had seen a reply to xD)

No problem, it would be impossible not to compliment such a cute duo, so cute and beautiful! <3
Thank you because I feel like I will still need that extra help on what do you think that is off once I get to do the sketch ^^

okay, I wasn't sure what popping mean since I'm still learning english and I think it also had another meaning so wanted to make sure it was some sort of happy jumping! :3
we will see then how much it cost, but since you are practically single-handedly funding my clan and projects, I do think I will not charge much for this one ( My clan is profusely thankfull for that! :D)

I'm glad you still like it since I do also like how it turned out a lot x3
So everytime I post a new comission, you want me to ping you too, am I right? :)
( Also, I may end up opening a post for my art here on FR, so if I do so, do you want me to ping you for it to see what I upload everytime I do so? ^^)
@Sinjin
Hey! glad to see you back here! and hey don't worry , I though that like me, you were probably busy! so I waited for your reply but kind of forgot that you didn't reply ( funilly enough , I even though you had seen a reply to xD)

No problem, it would be impossible not to compliment such a cute duo, so cute and beautiful! <3
Thank you because I feel like I will still need that extra help on what do you think that is off once I get to do the sketch ^^

okay, I wasn't sure what popping mean since I'm still learning english and I think it also had another meaning so wanted to make sure it was some sort of happy jumping! :3
we will see then how much it cost, but since you are practically single-handedly funding my clan and projects, I do think I will not charge much for this one ( My clan is profusely thankfull for that! :D)

I'm glad you still like it since I do also like how it turned out a lot x3
So everytime I post a new comission, you want me to ping you too, am I right? :)
( Also, I may end up opening a post for my art here on FR, so if I do so, do you want me to ping you for it to see what I upload everytime I do so? ^^)
@Quintillion Sorry for taking sooo long with the comission, school have kept me quite busy and I had to get a new computer and tablet but finally everything is almost back to normal! so I'm happy to finally bring you the end product! If you would like any kind of change on it , or to have the lineart or shadows more bright let me know and I'll gladly make changes <3 [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7ed7388e4a763ec293cffbf94c5f5341/d613ab36a21b146e-1d/s540x810/85a3115b24eec81e782955ac65bb4beaa7bc38bc.png[/img]
@Quintillion
Sorry for taking sooo long with the comission, school have kept me quite busy and I had to get a new computer and tablet but finally everything is almost back to normal! so I'm happy to finally bring you the end product! If you would like any kind of change on it , or to have the lineart or shadows more bright let me know and I'll gladly make changes <3
85a3115b24eec81e782955ac65bb4beaa7bc38bc.png
@GoldieFazbear Oh gosh, that looks so amazing and cheerful, thank you so much! ^v^ No changes needed and no worries about the time, I absolutely love the piece :)
@GoldieFazbear Oh gosh, that looks so amazing and cheerful, thank you so much! ^v^ No changes needed and no worries about the time, I absolutely love the piece :)
JBEajtP.gif
Hello there! Your art is wonderful, I'd love to place two orders for [b]coloured and shaded headshots[/b] if you still have open slots available and if they both look fine to you :) dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64936743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649368/64936743_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel?: yes Skin?: yes aditional notes: Korinth is very proud, noble and sublime. He's responsible for ceremonies and cultic rituals. Pose and expression is fully up to you! payment (gems/treasures/eggs/wishlist: gems dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62471720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624718/62471720_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel?: yes (you can leave off the Crystalcourt Cascades) Skin?: yes aditional notes: Emanation is an extremely powerful half-god, but he absolutely doesn't take life seriously, and just wants to have fun. He is willful and stubborn, and even a bit foolish and cheeky at times. A pose/expression reflecting this would be gorgeous, but again, all details are fully up to you! payment (gems/treasures/eggs/wishlist: gems Thanks for your time and have a great day <3
Hello there! Your art is wonderful, I'd love to place two orders for coloured and shaded headshots if you still have open slots available and if they both look fine to you :)

dragon: 64936743_350.png
Apparel?: yes
Skin?: yes
aditional notes: Korinth is very proud, noble and sublime. He's responsible for ceremonies and cultic rituals. Pose and expression is fully up to you!
payment (gems/treasures/eggs/wishlist: gems

dragon: 62471720_350.png
Apparel?: yes (you can leave off the Crystalcourt Cascades)
Skin?: yes
aditional notes: Emanation is an extremely powerful half-god, but he absolutely doesn't take life seriously, and just wants to have fun. He is willful and stubborn, and even a bit foolish and cheeky at times. A pose/expression reflecting this would be gorgeous, but again, all details are fully up to you!
payment (gems/treasures/eggs/wishlist: gems

Thanks for your time and have a great day <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
hello! Thank you <3, and yeah those two are more than okay for me to do, I do really think I will enjoy doing them, sadly I forgot to temporary close the shop as I am finishing my school project so I can receible my title so it will stay closed until 14 th this month, but if it is okay for you to wait I will contact you again then, to tell you about the price and all, or if you see I forgot (which I'll try not to) you're more than welcomed to send me a message ^^
@Luunai
hello! Thank you <3, and yeah those two are more than okay for me to do, I do really think I will enjoy doing them, sadly I forgot to temporary close the shop as I am finishing my school project so I can receible my title so it will stay closed until 14 th this month, but if it is okay for you to wait I will contact you again then, to tell you about the price and all, or if you see I forgot (which I'll try not to) you're more than welcomed to send me a message ^^
Thank you so much for your reply, and that sounds all fabulous and perfect to me :)
I'm looking forward to hear back from you, but no rush at all and good luck with your school project <3
Thank you so much for your reply, and that sounds all fabulous and perfect to me :)
I'm looking forward to hear back from you, but no rush at all and good luck with your school project <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Hey there, finally was really free, had to take the whole day off yesterday since I finally finished school project and was totally tired, so I'm coming here to as and be clear with the art and payment ( I may take some time as I have also to work on a fullbody someone requested me time ago ,so I hope tthat's okay for you !)

So I'm looking at both of them ,they are really really gorgeus and I'll be more than happy to do both , in case of korinth, he's quite easy and the only difficult I see on him is the skin ( which isn't much anyway) and the dove in the case you want it on the art, he would be 400 gems , if you want I could both do the dove and the snake be around his neck if you want it to appear?

and for Emanation I must say he's fairly more complex, with the apparel and skin going on, I don't mind if you would like the cascade apparel on, for him would be 470 gems.
If you aren't okay with anythign or want to negociate , I'm open to that too! :)
@Luunai
Hey there, finally was really free, had to take the whole day off yesterday since I finally finished school project and was totally tired, so I'm coming here to as and be clear with the art and payment ( I may take some time as I have also to work on a fullbody someone requested me time ago ,so I hope tthat's okay for you !)

So I'm looking at both of them ,they are really really gorgeus and I'll be more than happy to do both , in case of korinth, he's quite easy and the only difficult I see on him is the skin ( which isn't much anyway) and the dove in the case you want it on the art, he would be 400 gems , if you want I could both do the dove and the snake be around his neck if you want it to appear?

and for Emanation I must say he's fairly more complex, with the apparel and skin going on, I don't mind if you would like the cascade apparel on, for him would be 470 gems.
If you aren't okay with anythign or want to negociate , I'm open to that too! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9