Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
@cricklette
Could I be added to the ping list, please? <3
@cricklette
Could I be added to the ping list, please? <3
7UXlQKU.gif5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
@SuibianBichen @Verby Hello! Sorry for the late reply. Are you two still interested in USD pieces?

@gothicpen yes but there is a self-adding pinglist

I am also open for some gem signatures but everything else will be USD.

@Avmire @Heart @Bashett @Fellefan @Jianghu @SkyFree374 @Suntouched @Wrath @Gravitate @commoncomitatus @Laeyein @WolfTrickster @Overcoat @Koutarou @IAmV @Luteia @Blackstar1981 @Parad0xxy @Ac3Kat17 @TheBlueOne @UndeadDahlia @Zeno123 @OreoExe @Hiii @PlaqueDoc @Verby @Abluvion @Worgen @404ANACONDA @Kyr @Vrtra @VHShorrortapes @xoLunaox @ThistleProse @Sabyrin @SuzyChi @RedTheDerg @Nozaria @JellyRaven @Cel0x @Cirrostratus @RiptailShredfang @ahzidal @Chingoo @KyuuBird @Lykanth @DreamingAsteri @Nabesima @QuantumShift @ofMontreal @TemporalRifter @palushiemalis @xxHenry1025xx @teddy2008 @seradis @chraze @TCJayFeather @iiPessimystic @MangoTangoMagpie @TalonsCreations @KeyXIIV @SuibianBichen @AWB @Tikal @opoponax @gothicpen
@SuibianBichen @Verby Hello! Sorry for the late reply. Are you two still interested in USD pieces?

@gothicpen yes but there is a self-adding pinglist

I am also open for some gem signatures but everything else will be USD.

@Avmire @Heart @Bashett @Fellefan @Jianghu @SkyFree374 @Suntouched @Wrath @Gravitate @commoncomitatus @Laeyein @WolfTrickster @Overcoat @Koutarou @IAmV @Luteia @Blackstar1981 @Parad0xxy @Ac3Kat17 @TheBlueOne @UndeadDahlia @Zeno123 @OreoExe @Hiii @PlaqueDoc @Verby @Abluvion @Worgen @404ANACONDA @Kyr @Vrtra @VHShorrortapes @xoLunaox @ThistleProse @Sabyrin @SuzyChi @RedTheDerg @Nozaria @JellyRaven @Cel0x @Cirrostratus @RiptailShredfang @ahzidal @Chingoo @KyuuBird @Lykanth @DreamingAsteri @Nabesima @QuantumShift @ofMontreal @TemporalRifter @palushiemalis @xxHenry1025xx @teddy2008 @seradis @chraze @TCJayFeather @iiPessimystic @MangoTangoMagpie @TalonsCreations @KeyXIIV @SuibianBichen @AWB @Tikal @opoponax @gothicpen
Yes still interested, I was curious what the price for something like what I described might come out to be!
Yes still interested, I was curious what the price for something like what I described might come out to be!
WK5UkZa.png
@cricklette | If you have a slot for a signature piece, I'd be open to order one with gems or USD.
@cricklette | If you have a slot for a signature piece, I'd be open to order one with gems or USD.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
I’d love to order a gem signature if there’s a slot open? It would be of this lady. Not sure if there’s a form that I’m missing somewhere or if you have a preference on what info is needed. c:
I’d love to order a gem signature if there’s a slot open? It would be of this lady. Not sure if there’s a form that I’m missing somewhere or if you have a preference on what info is needed. c:
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png

Can I have a gem signature slot please? :D

Can I have a gem signature slot please? :D
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Unsure how many slots you have available for gem sigs, if you're doing any more, am I able to snag a slot? <3
Unsure how many slots you have available for gem sigs, if you're doing any more, am I able to snag a slot? <3
I would like to have a gem sig if there are still available slots!
I would like to have a gem sig if there are still available slots!
WDPGGWi.png
[quote name="cricklette" date="2023-10-30 16:17:51" ] @Verby Hello! Sorry for the late reply. Are you two still interested in USD pieces?[/quote] Yes I am please! Sorry, I'd been waiting to get confirmation first before making a post, figured life happened and you'd reach out when all was good ^w^ I was hoping to get an Illustration, I can send you the details and can discuss which level of illustration would work best for what I'm looking for?
cricklette wrote on 2023-10-30 16:17:51:
@Verby Hello! Sorry for the late reply. Are you two still interested in USD pieces?

Yes I am please! Sorry, I'd been waiting to get confirmation first before making a post, figured life happened and you'd reach out when all was good ^w^ I was hoping to get an Illustration, I can send you the details and can discuss which level of illustration would work best for what I'm looking for?
OLzou1X.png
I'd love to order a couple USD signatures if possible!
I'd love to order a couple USD signatures if possible!
ZH7dq9I.png aIuEaIx.png
LRgmnBl.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77