Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@MidNightTiger

Ah that was an accident D: Can you send that one back so I can train it?
@MidNightTiger

Ah that was an accident D: Can you send that one back so I can train it?
3RvEHPl.png
@iha146

I'm sending the levels for my second slot, but there's no rush, so pick them up whenever you want!
@iha146

I'm sending the levels for my second slot, but there's no rush, so pick them up whenever you want!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Sachqua Okay then, that'll be nine levels. I'll get started tomorrow after you send the payment. @gn0me Your order is complete! [img]https://i.imgur.com/v5lckLY.png[/img]
@Sachqua

Okay then, that'll be nine levels. I'll get started tomorrow after you send the payment.

@gn0me

Your order is complete!

v5lckLY.png
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@iha146

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: KeigoTakami
I summon you to cast the following spell: Octopus
This spell shall be cast upon: KeigoTakami and Dabi
The following I place into the circle: 16 level 7's, one level 8
Other specifications: None
@iha146

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: KeigoTakami
I summon you to cast the following spell: Octopus
This spell shall be cast upon: KeigoTakami and Dabi
The following I place into the circle: 16 level 7's, one level 8
Other specifications: None
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
@KeigoTakami
Your call has been heard! Go ahead and send the CRs
@KeigoTakami
Your call has been heard! Go ahead and send the CRs
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@BarbaraFett

Hey there! I'll get ya added to my queue. :3 PA is preferred but a CR works just as well. Thanks!
@BarbaraFett

Hey there! I'll get ya added to my queue. :3 PA is preferred but a CR works just as well. Thanks!
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@FishHasOpinions : Great! PAs sent - thank you!
@FishHasOpinions : Great! PAs sent - thank you!
@YarnDrawcia YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that's awesome thanks so much!!! You even did some blowing spring leaves, looks like you must have been enjoying yourself! :D Here's the coatl I mentioned earlier, I can remove some apparel if you need. Just vest, arm feathers, hat, and emblem would be the maximum without cluttering up the art too much I think, and no apparel is fine too, depends on your available time and inclination! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49780490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/497805/49780490_350.png[/img][/url]
@YarnDrawcia YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that's awesome thanks so much!!!

You even did some blowing spring leaves, looks like you must have been enjoying yourself! :D

Here's the coatl I mentioned earlier, I can remove some apparel if you need.
Just vest, arm feathers, hat, and emblem would be the maximum without cluttering up the art too much I think, and no apparel is fine too, depends on your available time and inclination!
49780490_350.png
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

Well, would it be fine with you if I go for the no apparel option then? I can still do items.
@gn0me

Well, would it be fine with you if I go for the no apparel option then? I can still do items.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@YarnDrawcia absolutely, you can see he's apparel free in his comet, so they'll match :)

Perhaps a simple loveheart in the vial?
if its in the arcane emblem shade against his tert in the vial it should look ok don't you think?
His accent makes his belly a nice shade - if the vial has some reflection accents like that it would be cool but I don't want to ask too much when you're busy in a push
@YarnDrawcia absolutely, you can see he's apparel free in his comet, so they'll match :)

Perhaps a simple loveheart in the vial?
if its in the arcane emblem shade against his tert in the vial it should look ok don't you think?
His accent makes his belly a nice shade - if the vial has some reflection accents like that it would be cool but I don't want to ask too much when you're busy in a push
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17