Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Kawoofy's humans + gjinkas
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@kawoofy

Reference: https://toyhou.se/8861778.eos-cousland
Style: normal
Payment: Gems
Personality (optional): bio has some text, but very stronk gal who’s secretly a romantic
Extra notes (optional): posing to show off her muscles would be cool. Hope the armor isn’t too complicated. If it is, feel free to just draw her in a basic grey t-shirt
Do you want wip sketches: yes please ^^
@kawoofy

Reference: https://toyhou.se/8861778.eos-cousland
Style: normal
Payment: Gems
Personality (optional): bio has some text, but very stronk gal who’s secretly a romantic
Extra notes (optional): posing to show off her muscles would be cool. Hope the armor isn’t too complicated. If it is, feel free to just draw her in a basic grey t-shirt
Do you want wip sketches: yes please ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@kawoofy hey!! no worries if not but I really like your art and wanted to ask - would you be interested or up for doing character design for OCs at all?
@kawoofy hey!! no worries if not but I really like your art and wanted to ask - would you be interested or up for doing character design for OCs at all?
@Rheine Ooh, sounds interesting! And thank you! <3

In short: Yes!

Details: I've never done it for someone else before (excluding gjinkas), but I'd be happy to try! ^^

Please keep in mind that I can only draw girls, though I'm sure I've already made that clear enough hehe~ If you're looking for a design, fullbody and all (like a lil ref sheet) I'd be happy to try for about 500-600g? The price would depend on what I have to work with :)

I'd make sure to send you many many wips to make sure you're ok with the product too! <3
@Rheine Ooh, sounds interesting! And thank you! <3

In short: Yes!

Details: I've never done it for someone else before (excluding gjinkas), but I'd be happy to try! ^^

Please keep in mind that I can only draw girls, though I'm sure I've already made that clear enough hehe~ If you're looking for a design, fullbody and all (like a lil ref sheet) I'd be happy to try for about 500-600g? The price would depend on what I have to work with :)

I'd make sure to send you many many wips to make sure you're ok with the product too! <3
@Fanartsy Oops, almost missed your message! Putting you in a slot! ;)
@Fanartsy Oops, almost missed your message! Putting you in a slot! ;)
@kawoofy I know your OC slots are full, so if you're interested in the actual details, feel free to just add me to your pinglist or whatever works best?

500-600g sounds more than fair, and I did notice the girls thing so we're good there!!

She's a character from the same universe as these two - so I'm looking for something faintly victorian andor gaslamp fantasy-inspired in terms of clothing. I'd especially love if she's got some kind of lab coat going on (not necessarily this one, but as a general idea?).

as for character design itself, I don't have a strong idea of what she looks like in mind, but I do have a song and a bit of backstory that I'm happy to type up a short blurb about if you want or that would help at all!
The very general version is that she's a mad scientist kind of character who's running some... highly unethical research and experimentation in the hopes of creating a way to travel between different dimensions tho!

edit because I realized it's probably important: she kinda plays into an antagonist role, especially for hydra!!
@kawoofy I know your OC slots are full, so if you're interested in the actual details, feel free to just add me to your pinglist or whatever works best?

500-600g sounds more than fair, and I did notice the girls thing so we're good there!!

She's a character from the same universe as these two - so I'm looking for something faintly victorian andor gaslamp fantasy-inspired in terms of clothing. I'd especially love if she's got some kind of lab coat going on (not necessarily this one, but as a general idea?).

as for character design itself, I don't have a strong idea of what she looks like in mind, but I do have a song and a bit of backstory that I'm happy to type up a short blurb about if you want or that would help at all!
The very general version is that she's a mad scientist kind of character who's running some... highly unethical research and experimentation in the hopes of creating a way to travel between different dimensions tho!

edit because I realized it's probably important: she kinda plays into an antagonist role, especially for hydra!!
@Kawoofy

Sorry for the wait, went back to sleep after posting.
But yes! Any appearance is fine to be honest! I'd love to see what you come up with if that's not asking too much. I'll send that CR over <3
@Kawoofy

Sorry for the wait, went back to sleep after posting.
But yes! Any appearance is fine to be honest! I'd love to see what you come up with if that's not asking too much. I'll send that CR over <3
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Rheine Oh, indeed they are! I'll give you a res slot and give you a ping when I have a free slot for ya - but otherwise everything you've asked for seems manageable! <3

@Houndour Aah, it's no problem, and sure! <3
@Rheine Oh, indeed they are! I'll give you a res slot and give you a ping when I have a free slot for ya - but otherwise everything you've asked for seems manageable! <3

@Houndour Aah, it's no problem, and sure! <3
@kawoofy that's perfect, thank you so much - I'm really excited!! <3
@kawoofy that's perfect, thank you so much - I'm really excited!! <3
Phew, I finally managed to pump these 3 drawings out - just in time for Christmas as well! I'm really sorry for the wait; I know I've used this before but TESTS UGH >:( But anyway, I hope the wait was worth it, and Merry Christmas to you all! <3 ----- @Houndour You're up first! Man, I really really loved drawing her - her design is so pretty!! And her outfit is an absolute 10/10 for me :D It might not be as villainous as you'd hoped, but I was feeling cutesy when I drew the sketch hehe :') [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751132665511673871/792115811857727498/comishwootwoot.png[/img] Thanks so much for commissioning me again, and I hope you like it! <3 I'll remove you from the pinglist unless you mention that you wanna stay on ^^ Oh, and would it be alright for me to use her as an example? :) ----- @Azrail You're next! I really liked drawing your pretty baby, but to be honest, I'm not exactly proud of how this turned out :'( her hair is absolutely stunning though! I hope I still managed to do her some justice in your eyes! ^^' [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751132665511673871/792115815121158174/comishysisi.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! <3 ----- @Fanartsy And finally your baby! I was a bit intimidated by the armor at first, but it was actually really fun to draw - it really suits her, and her overall design is super pretty! :DD Oh, and I hope the muscles are ok too! It's my first time actually drawing muscles so I'm not actually sure how 'correct' they look haha ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751132665511673871/792115760713433118/comishey.png[/img] Thanks so much for commissioning me again, and I hope you like it! <3 I'll remove you from the pinglist unless you mention that you wanna stay on :)
Phew, I finally managed to pump these 3 drawings out - just in time for Christmas as well! I'm really sorry for the wait; I know I've used this before but TESTS UGH >:(

But anyway, I hope the wait was worth it, and Merry Christmas to you all! <3

@Houndour You're up first! Man, I really really loved drawing her - her design is so pretty!! And her outfit is an absolute 10/10 for me :D

It might not be as villainous as you'd hoped, but I was feeling cutesy when I drew the sketch hehe :')

comishwootwoot.png

Thanks so much for commissioning me again, and I hope you like it! <3 I'll remove you from the pinglist unless you mention that you wanna stay on ^^

Oh, and would it be alright for me to use her as an example? :)

@Azrail You're next! I really liked drawing your pretty baby, but to be honest, I'm not exactly proud of how this turned out :'( her hair is absolutely stunning though!

I hope I still managed to do her some justice in your eyes! ^^'

comishysisi.png

Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! <3

@Fanartsy And finally your baby! I was a bit intimidated by the armor at first, but it was actually really fun to draw - it really suits her, and her overall design is super pretty! :DD

Oh, and I hope the muscles are ok too! It's my first time actually drawing muscles so I'm not actually sure how 'correct' they look haha ^^

comishey.png

Thanks so much for commissioning me again, and I hope you like it! <3 I'll remove you from the pinglist unless you mention that you wanna stay on :)
@kawoofy

Omg, she looks great! Thank you so much <3 and merry Christmas to you as well! Also I would like to stay on the pinglist, I still have two more characters I’d love to commission some art of at some point :D

Though I did notice the piece is missing her freckles. Would it be too much trouble to add those? ^^
@kawoofy

Omg, she looks great! Thank you so much <3 and merry Christmas to you as well! Also I would like to stay on the pinglist, I still have two more characters I’d love to commission some art of at some point :D

Though I did notice the piece is missing her freckles. Would it be too much trouble to add those? ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14