Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Kawoofy's humans + gjinkas
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
ahhhh I love her so much <3
Thank you!!!
I'm sending the payment now
And yes you can use her as an example
ahhhh I love her so much <3
Thank you!!!
I'm sending the payment now
And yes you can use her as an example
@SnailMuffin Heyo I'm done! Sorry for the wait, school exists :') Her design is quite simple but it's really pretty! Love the hair! *v* [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751132665511673871/765268280851824640/comishhh.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! ^^
@SnailMuffin Heyo I'm done! Sorry for the wait, school exists :')

Her design is quite simple but it's really pretty! Love the hair! *v*

comishhh.png

Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! ^^
@kawoofy
May I be added to the pinglist? I would like to buy my friend a gift for her oc, and your art is amazing <3
@kawoofy
May I be added to the pinglist? I would like to buy my friend a gift for her oc, and your art is amazing <3
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@Shanora of course! And thank you!! <3
@Shanora of course! And thank you!! <3
@kawoofy

I would love to be added to the pinglist ^^
@kawoofy

I would love to be added to the pinglist ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@kawoofy
aaah she looks perfect in your style!! man this is amazing, thank you so much for this!!
@kawoofy
aaah she looks perfect in your style!! man this is amazing, thank you so much for this!!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Fanartsy sure thing! ;)
@Fanartsy sure thing! ;)
@Czarcasm Heyo! Super sorry for the wait, I had tests at school for the last 3 weeks and I was really tired ;v; HHhhhh her design is literally so super duper adorable!! <33 The colours are so nice, literally everything about her is! ;D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751132665511673871/766740886964928522/comisheeeee.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! Would it be alright for me to use her as a lineless example? :>
@Czarcasm Heyo! Super sorry for the wait, I had tests at school for the last 3 weeks and I was really tired ;v; HHhhhh her design is literally so super duper adorable!! <33 The colours are so nice, literally everything about her is! ;D

comisheeeee.png

Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! Would it be alright for me to use her as a lineless example? :>
@kawoofy

Dragon:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33397595
Do they have an existing design: no
Payment: gems
Personality: chill, motherly and protective
Extra notes: this is a bit of a weird one, can you draw her like she's a kind of rock golem with hair that's kind of mossy? see down in the profile. The face can be a normal smooth human face, just olive skinned, but try to include the gembond and apparel like it's part of her body?
Apparel: sylvan filigree necklace, Brightscale armor (again like bright rock plates are her actual shoulder), Ember sylvan wings (just make them into a cape)
Do you want wip sketches: yes

It's fine if you're not confident with this sort of thing. If you're unsure but want to try, I can pay you 100g for the sketch, and then if it's no good, leave it at that.
@kawoofy

Dragon:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33397595
Do they have an existing design: no
Payment: gems
Personality: chill, motherly and protective
Extra notes: this is a bit of a weird one, can you draw her like she's a kind of rock golem with hair that's kind of mossy? see down in the profile. The face can be a normal smooth human face, just olive skinned, but try to include the gembond and apparel like it's part of her body?
Apparel: sylvan filigree necklace, Brightscale armor (again like bright rock plates are her actual shoulder), Ember sylvan wings (just make them into a cape)
Do you want wip sketches: yes

It's fine if you're not confident with this sort of thing. If you're unsure but want to try, I can pay you 100g for the sketch, and then if it's no good, leave it at that.
@kawoofy Aaaaah omg this is the cutest thing in the world!!!! You captured her so perfectly, thank you so much! <3 and totally, go right ahead :)
@kawoofy Aaaaah omg this is the cutest thing in the world!!!! You captured her so perfectly, thank you so much! <3 and totally, go right ahead :)
6Nf68Cu.gif TdLFLfB.png pqtbGBS.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14