Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Kawoofy's humans + gjinkas
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Shanora Hello! I'm super sorry for the wait, but I'm done with your commission :D EEE she's super cute! And I love how long her hair is uwu [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751132665511673871/777246666657890354/comishae.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! I've automatically removed you from the pinglist but please let me know if you'd like to stay on it :)
@Shanora Hello! I'm super sorry for the wait, but I'm done with your commission :D

EEE she's super cute! And I love how long her hair is uwu

comishae.png

Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! I've automatically removed you from the pinglist but please let me know if you'd like to stay on it :)
@kawoofy
OML I love it so much! <333
I’ll have to tell you what my friend (who owns the character) thinks! <3

Also, I’d still love to be on the pinglist, if you do plan to open again! ^^
@kawoofy
OML I love it so much! <333
I’ll have to tell you what my friend (who owns the character) thinks! <3

Also, I’d still love to be on the pinglist, if you do plan to open again! ^^
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@kawoofy
please do add me to the pinglist? i love your art style!
@kawoofy
please do add me to the pinglist? i love your art style!
jV8cp4z.gif
@Shanora I'm happy to hear that! :D And I hope your friend likes it too ^^

@yukiii Of course! And thank you! <3
@Shanora I'm happy to hear that! :D And I hope your friend likes it too ^^

@yukiii Of course! And thank you! <3
@irlmaxxor Heya, I'm finally done! :D Super sorry again for the wait, I was going through something last week and I didn't have the motivation to draw anything :') But here's your gal! Oml I absolutely fell in love with her design as I was drawing her qwq I'm not sure how circus-y it is, but her outfit is inspired by silk dancers - I hope it's still fine! ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751132665511673871/781282064019750922/comishyayya.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! <3 I've automatically removed you from the pinglist, but let me know if you'd like to stay on it! EDIT: Would it be alright for me to use her as an example? :)
@irlmaxxor Heya, I'm finally done! :D Super sorry again for the wait, I was going through something last week and I didn't have the motivation to draw anything :')

But here's your gal! Oml I absolutely fell in love with her design as I was drawing her qwq I'm not sure how circus-y it is, but her outfit is inspired by silk dancers - I hope it's still fine! ^^

comishyayya.png

Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I hope you like it! <3 I've automatically removed you from the pinglist, but let me know if you'd like to stay on it!

EDIT: Would it be alright for me to use her as an example? :)
@kawoofy AHHH... She's absolutely GORGEOUS thank you so much ;;; - ;;; I'd love to stay on the pinglist, and of course you can use it as an example! I really really love the design you came up with, thanks so much ;v; <3 definitely worth the wait!
@kawoofy AHHH... She's absolutely GORGEOUS thank you so much ;;; - ;;; I'd love to stay on the pinglist, and of course you can use it as an example! I really really love the design you came up with, thanks so much ;v; <3 definitely worth the wait!
Maxwell | He/They | +8 FR Time | Headshot Commissions | Gijinka Adopt Shop

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@TheHoneyCat, @MeridianChai, @Houndour, @Shanora, @Fanartsy, @SpaceShipRat, @Kurogami, @irlmaxxor, @yukiii, @Protokol

Beep beep, we're open again!
@TheHoneyCat, @MeridianChai, @Houndour, @Shanora, @Fanartsy, @SpaceShipRat, @Kurogami, @irlmaxxor, @yukiii, @Protokol

Beep beep, we're open again!
@kawoofy

Reference: Disparity
Style: Oh man, can I make it dealers choice?
Payment: Gems
Personality (optional): An overconfident bad guy! Absolutely knows she's hardcore cool.
Extra notes (optional): Could she be using some (literal) black magic? :o
Do you want wip sketches: I'm down for surprises!
@kawoofy

Reference: Disparity
Style: Oh man, can I make it dealers choice?
Personality (optional): An overconfident bad guy! Absolutely knows she's hardcore cool.
Extra notes (optional): Could she be using some (literal) black magic? :o
Do you want wip sketches: I'm down for surprises!
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@kawoofy Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48955596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/489556/48955596_350.png[/img][/url] Do they have an existing design: Yes Payment: Gems Personality: Her personality takes after that of a noble. She’s very sure of herself and extremely confident. She can be haughty and a bit mischievous but she mostly means well. I guess you could consider her a villainous character in some circles. Extra notes: Apparel: Up to you. As a gaoler, she cant be dressed so feel free to be creative with her. Do you want wip sketches: Yes
@kawoofy

Dragon: 48955596_350.png
Do they have an existing design: Yes
Personality: Her personality takes after that of a noble. She’s very sure of herself and extremely confident. She can be haughty and a bit mischievous but she mostly means well. I guess you could consider her a villainous character in some circles.
Extra notes:
Apparel: Up to you. As a gaoler, she cant be dressed so feel free to be creative with her.
Do you want wip sketches: Yes
j3zsWMV.png
@Houndour I already know I'm gonna have fun drawing her! ;D And just to make sure, by black magic you mean like,, shadowy things? :)

@Azrail Aah, such a pretty babu! <3 I might have to experiment a little with the clothing as I can't fully see what she's wearing in her ref ;)

Put you both down!
@Houndour I already know I'm gonna have fun drawing her! ;D And just to make sure, by black magic you mean like,, shadowy things? :)

@Azrail Aah, such a pretty babu! <3 I might have to experiment a little with the clothing as I can't fully see what she's wearing in her ref ;)

Put you both down!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14