Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] Foliage Flares Inkpad
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@commoncomitatus @ChaoticQueen @Piercingeyes @ViLight @CookieDoughCrow @Minhyuk @indigo44 @Erytheus @Leopardmask @RisenWolf @Azerty @Ambervale @Kailumi @mgcltwo @Kageshi @mlsclassics @Empedocles @chorderaos Hello everyone, happy new year! Pinging the pinglist - I am opening 2 slots for a limited humanoid art (they can be gijinka of your dergs) . References are needed. These are priced between 800-1000g each. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7450527] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yn9m9iu.png[/img][/url]
@commoncomitatus @ChaoticQueen @Piercingeyes @ViLight @CookieDoughCrow @Minhyuk @indigo44 @Erytheus @Leopardmask @RisenWolf @Azerty @Ambervale @Kailumi @mgcltwo @Kageshi @mlsclassics @Empedocles @chorderaos

Hello everyone, happy new year! Pinging the pinglist - I am opening 2 slots for a limited humanoid art (they can be gijinka of your dergs) . References are needed. These are priced between 800-1000g each.

yn9m9iu.png

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo Could I grab a slot for the humanoid art? Also, is there a form to fill out?
@Zemo Could I grab a slot for the humanoid art? Also, is there a form to fill out?
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@Janomatsu

Are you able to draw two human characters in one piece?
@Janomatsu

Are you able to draw two human characters in one piece?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@RisenWolf sure! No form as this is a temporary offer! Just send me descriptions and references, and I'll confirm the price for you :)
@RisenWolf sure! No form as this is a temporary offer! Just send me descriptions and references, and I'll confirm the price for you :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo Jay Nettleson: Caucasian, brown shaggy hair (length that gets in eyes, but not down to his shoulders), has heterochromia with his left eye brown and his right brown and ice blue, Apparel: black sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers. Other features: Has a small scar under his left eye, wears a bronze coin necklace (silver chain), leather bracelet on his left wrist About: Jay was El's closest friend throughout school. If thinks went as they though, they would have ended up together. He is smart and very protective of those he cares for. He had to grow up a lot in the past five years and does have a dark side to him. Here is the two pieces of art I have of him so far. [img]https://imgur.com/CwWbnjW.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539931776919797760/721530503869759621/RisenWolf.png[/img]
@Zemo
Jay Nettleson: Caucasian, brown shaggy hair (length that gets in eyes, but not down to his shoulders), has heterochromia with his left eye brown and his right brown and ice blue,
Apparel: black sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Other features: Has a small scar under his left eye, wears a bronze coin necklace (silver chain), leather bracelet on his left wrist
About: Jay was El's closest friend throughout school. If thinks went as they though, they would have ended up together. He is smart and very protective of those he cares for. He had to grow up a lot in the past five years and does have a dark side to him.

Here is the two pieces of art I have of him so far.
CwWbnjW.png
RisenWolf.png
@RisenWolf alright! I'll have you recorded. It'll be 800g for Jay :)
@RisenWolf alright! I'll have you recorded. It'll be 800g for Jay :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo
Sorry for the late reply, got busy with college and stuff. I adore Jay's art! Thank-you so much!
@Zemo
Sorry for the late reply, got busy with college and stuff. I adore Jay's art! Thank-you so much!
@Janomatsu | Do you happen to have one or two spots open for the Human Ipad Style (headshot only) option?
@Janomatsu | Do you happen to have one or two spots open for the Human Ipad Style (headshot only) option?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18