Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] Foliage Flares Inkpad
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hey @Zemo ! User Name: Erytheus Image/Link of Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63972936][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639730/63972936_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: #63972936 Order type: Fest Special Payment Type: 1 stack of pinecones Apparel: Nope. Accent/Skin: Nope. Eye style: No preference Notes: None at the moment. Discount: Nope. Would you like to be on the pinglist? (yes/no) Yes. Technically I'm already on the pinglist (Erythery) but my name was changed a while ago so I was wondering if it could be updated ^^;
Hey @Zemo !
User Name: Erytheus
Image/Link of Dragon: 63972936_350.png
Dragon ID: #63972936
Order type: Fest Special
Payment Type: 1 stack of pinecones
Apparel: Nope.
Accent/Skin: Nope.
Eye style: No preference
Notes: None at the moment.
Discount: Nope.

Would you like to be on the pinglist? (yes/no) Yes. Technically I'm already on the pinglist (Erythery) but my name was changed a while ago so I was wondering if it could be updated ^^;
Hello~Pladge-42.png
ey @Zemo ! [b]User Name:[/b] PiscesInPiscinam [b]Image/Link of Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61188636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611887/61188636_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 49119238 [b]Order type:[/b] Bust + Sketch [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Apparel:[/b] Mysterious Cowl, Black Linen Head Wrap, Unearthly Onyx Grasp [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] No [b]Eye style:[/b] Can I get his eyes as Dark Sclera? [b]Notes:[/b] He is possessed by a demon and is constantly struggling with trying to overpower the demon in him. This is a little complicated but I'll try to describe what I'm going for. Can I have the left half of his face his normal self (blue dark sclera) with tears streaming down his cheeks and a look of fear on his face. Can the right side of his face be him with red dark sclera (demonic eyes) and an evil grin on his face, his eyes wide, basically just demonic-looking? (If you can pull this off I will pay you extra) Discount: Loyalty Would you like to be on the pinglist?: No!
ey @Zemo !
User Name: PiscesInPiscinam
Image/Link of Dragon:
61188636_350.png
Dragon ID: 49119238
Order type: Bust + Sketch
Payment Type: Treasure
Apparel: Mysterious Cowl, Black Linen Head Wrap, Unearthly Onyx Grasp
Accent/Skin: No
Eye style: Can I get his eyes as Dark Sclera?
Notes: He is possessed by a demon and is constantly struggling with trying to overpower the demon in him. This is a little complicated but I'll try to describe what I'm going for.

Can I have the left half of his face his normal self (blue dark sclera) with tears streaming down his cheeks and a look of fear on his face.

Can the right side of his face be him with red dark sclera (demonic eyes) and an evil grin on his face, his eyes wide, basically just demonic-looking?

(If you can pull this off I will pay you extra)

Discount: Loyalty

Would you like to be on the pinglist?: No!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@Erytheus sure I'll get it updated. I will be away from my computer until Wednesday, so I hope you don't mind waiting :)

@Erytheus sure I'll get it updated. I will be away from my computer until Wednesday, so I hope you don't mind waiting :)

ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@PiscesInPiscinam I think I can do it! But it'll cost extra about 70kt.

Total will be 240kt, discount is 10% so final price is 216kt if you're OK :) I won't have access to my computer until Wednesday, so I hope you don't mind waiting
@PiscesInPiscinam I think I can do it! But it'll cost extra about 70kt.

Total will be 240kt, discount is 10% so final price is 216kt if you're OK :) I won't have access to my computer until Wednesday, so I hope you don't mind waiting
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo

sounds good
@Zemo

sounds good
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PiscesInPiscinam ok I'll get you recorded, send payment when you are ready :)
@PiscesInPiscinam ok I'll get you recorded, send payment when you are ready :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
I HOPE youre both open and i didnt just blind on seeing if you had an open/closed marker ahbfsdhbfsbf

---

Hey @Zemo !
User Name: Flore
Image/Link of Dragon: voldi
Dragon ID: n/a
Order type: painted bust please!!!
Payment Type: 270kt ?
Apparel: he has 3 pieces that would show, the spikescarf, neck wraps and his bone crown
Accent/Skin: no
Eye style: normal
Notes: he is awful and rude maybe draw him snarly ... oh and i have some art i did of him in his description, if you could refer to how his face looks there more than his on site image id appreciate it!!
Discount: n/a

Would you like to be on the pinglist? no thanx!!

Hey @Janomatsu
Reference Image/Link: sentro + flannery
Order type: fullbody chibis
Payment Type: full, treasure, (let me know how much the two chars would be together? the example is super cute and i thought it would fit them!!)
Notes: they r dating!! just draw whatever ! the heart on flannery and the cards on sentro float around their heads. theyre optional though!
I HOPE youre both open and i didnt just blind on seeing if you had an open/closed marker ahbfsdhbfsbf

---

Hey @Zemo !
Image/Link of Dragon: voldi
Dragon ID: n/a
Order type: painted bust please!!!
Payment Type: 270kt ?
Apparel: he has 3 pieces that would show, the spikescarf, neck wraps and his bone crown
Accent/Skin: no
Eye style: normal
Notes: he is awful and rude maybe draw him snarly ... oh and i have some art i did of him in his description, if you could refer to how his face looks there more than his on site image id appreciate it!!
Discount: n/a

Would you like to be on the pinglist? no thanx!!

Hey @Janomatsu
Reference Image/Link: sentro + flannery
Order type: fullbody chibis
Payment Type: full, treasure, (let me know how much the two chars would be together? the example is super cute and i thought it would fit them!!)
Notes: they r dating!! just draw whatever ! the heart on flannery and the cards on sentro float around their heads. theyre optional though!
NL8vJkn.png
@Flore I will get you recorded! I won't be able to access my computer until Wednesday so I hope you won't mind the wait! You can send payment by pm when you are ready :)
@Flore I will get you recorded! I won't be able to access my computer until Wednesday so I hope you won't mind the wait! You can send payment by pm when you are ready :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo no problem!! take your time
@Zemo no problem!! take your time
NL8vJkn.png
Hey @Flore

Thank you for ordering. Those two are really adorable and interesting character. I will get to it when I have the time. ^^ I hope you don't mind waiting as I'm currently very bombarded with University.

The price would be double (340kt) since it's an additional character if that's alright with you
Hey @Flore

Thank you for ordering. Those two are really adorable and interesting character. I will get to it when I have the time. ^^ I hope you don't mind waiting as I'm currently very bombarded with University.

The price would be double (340kt) since it's an additional character if that's alright with you
pLsLmDN.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18