Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Customizable Lair Reviews!
Hi!!! I would love to write about your amazing liars, and I want to make sure that I write about things that YOU want me to write about! It's a pick and choose type thing. To start off, you chose which one of my dragons come to your clan and then write about it! Each dragon has it's own personality and way of talking about the clan. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56769284]Warp[/url] is a curious and friendly dragon, and writes in a rambling journal entry. Their review will focus on your dragons personalities and appearance. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58773229]Blythe[/url] is a scientist, and isn't the best at social interaction. He'll focus on your clan as a whole, including traditions and where they live. If he chooses to interact with one of your dragons, he will write down the interaction! He isn't mean, but he can be blunt. His review is a scientific article about your clan.[i] (For +3k/g he'll bring along [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50195010]Chercheur[/url], his mentor, who's witty and spunky. She'll add notes and help soften his report.)[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59170695]Agnes[/url] is a mage with a lot of power. She's very quiet and reserved, and she's more of an observer. She's more likely to notice the little triva and secrets in your lore, instead of the lore as a whole. She writes her entry in a notebook! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58818674]Vibes[/url] is a direct descendant of Tidelord, and it's super laid back and friendly! He'll interact with dragons, talk about random subjects, and just overall a fun dude. His review is as if he's talking to a friend about a cool adventure he went on. "So yeah dude I went to visit this funky fresh place and bro.. let me tell you about this.." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47395618]Solstice[/url] is a quiet, judgy dragon. She won't be mean, but she's not afraid to let her know her mind. She's bit of a perfectionist, and trust me... she'll def talk about your coli team. [b]Base Price: 5k/g [/b]Yup! Thats all. 5k/g gets you a short paragraph about the aesthetic of your lair, including some mentions of some of my favorite dragons. Upgrades and Addons! [b]+10k/g per paragraph ([/b]besides the first one) with a limit on 5 paragraphs. This is just a general paragraph about your clan in general. For more detailed dives into each dragons check out the next ones: [b]+5k/g for each small dragon[/b] you want me to go into detail with. Of course, I will most likely do this for a few dragons, but this is if you want one for a certain dragon, How this is done depends on which dragon is reviewing. Is it about their lore? A scathing report on their outfit? It depends! These are about 2-3 sentances long. Limit of 7. [b] +13k/g for a long detailed dive into a dragon[/b]. These are about a paragraph long and talks about their personality, outfit, and lore. Limit of 4. [b]+10k/g for a guaranteed interaction with a dragon.[/b] This means that my dragon will interact with one of yours, like a very short story! THIS IS RANDOM. You cannot chose the dragon, although some reviews will have free interactions. I will chose one of your main dragons though, ones with more lore. [code] Form: DO NOT PING ME. Username: (make this a link) Add ons you want: (if theres something you want me to do that isn't on the list, just lmk and we can figure out a price.) For this, please write what add on you want, the price, and if it's a dragon, the link to the dragon. Tabs I should focus on: Tabs/dragons I shouldn't touch: (besides fodder folders ofc.) Where the clan lives: (if it doesnt say in the lore) Extra:[/code] these will be done hopefully within the week! Slots: 1. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=299617]SpectralRose[/url] Adding two paragraphs No touchy: pride, gen1 in hib 2. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=535658]Hollystar[/url] adding: nothing 3. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=205960]VIni[/url] (form filled out already) 4. Open! Pinglist: Please tell me suggestions :) BTW instead of paying cash i have a wishlist of clothes..... please try and make it equal but most of the time even if it's a little cheaper than the review ill still take it. [outfit=1279770] WILL DO A BIG OL REVEIW FOR ANYTHING ON THIS OUTFIT ^^^^ [outfit=1295047]
Hi!!! I would love to write about your amazing liars, and I want to make sure that I write about things that YOU want me to write about! It's a pick and choose type thing.

To start off, you chose which one of my dragons come to your clan and then write about it! Each dragon has it's own personality and way of talking about the clan.

Warp is a curious and friendly dragon, and writes in a rambling journal entry. Their review will focus on your dragons personalities and appearance.

Blythe is a scientist, and isn't the best at social interaction. He'll focus on your clan as a whole, including traditions and where they live. If he chooses to interact with one of your dragons, he will write down the interaction! He isn't mean, but he can be blunt. His review is a scientific article about your clan. (For +3k/g he'll bring along Chercheur, his mentor, who's witty and spunky. She'll add notes and help soften his report.)

Agnes is a mage with a lot of power. She's very quiet and reserved, and she's more of an observer. She's more likely to notice the little triva and secrets in your lore, instead of the lore as a whole. She writes her entry in a notebook!

Vibes is a direct descendant of Tidelord, and it's super laid back and friendly! He'll interact with dragons, talk about random subjects, and just overall a fun dude. His review is as if he's talking to a friend about a cool adventure he went on.
"So yeah dude I went to visit this funky fresh place and bro.. let me tell you about this.."

Solstice is a quiet, judgy dragon. She won't be mean, but she's not afraid to let her know her mind. She's bit of a perfectionist, and trust me... she'll def talk about your coli team.

Base Price: 5k/g
Yup! Thats all. 5k/g gets you a short paragraph about the aesthetic of your lair, including some mentions of some of my favorite dragons.

Upgrades and Addons!

+10k/g per paragraph (besides the first one) with a limit on 5 paragraphs. This is just a general paragraph about your clan in general. For more detailed dives into each dragons check out the next ones:

+5k/g for each small dragon you want me to go into detail with. Of course, I will most likely do this for a few dragons, but this is if you want one for a certain dragon, How this is done depends on which dragon is reviewing. Is it about their lore? A scathing report on their outfit? It depends! These are about 2-3 sentances long. Limit of 7.

+13k/g for a long detailed dive into a dragon
. These are about a paragraph long and talks about their personality, outfit, and lore. Limit of 4.

+10k/g for a guaranteed interaction with a dragon. This means that my dragon will interact with one of yours, like a very short story! THIS IS RANDOM. You cannot chose the dragon, although some reviews will have free interactions. I will chose one of your main dragons though, ones with more lore.
Code:
Form: DO NOT PING ME. Username: (make this a link) Add ons you want: (if theres something you want me to do that isn't on the list, just lmk and we can figure out a price.) For this, please write what add on you want, the price, and if it's a dragon, the link to the dragon. Tabs I should focus on: Tabs/dragons I shouldn't touch: (besides fodder folders ofc.) Where the clan lives: (if it doesnt say in the lore) Extra:

these will be done hopefully within the week!

Slots:
1. SpectralRose
Adding two paragraphs
No touchy: pride, gen1 in hib
2. Hollystar
adding: nothing
3. VIni
(form filled out already)
4. Open!

Pinglist:

Please tell me suggestions :)

BTW instead of paying cash i have a wishlist of clothes..... please try and make it equal but most of the time even if it's a little cheaper than the review ill still take it.
things i dont have

WILL DO A BIG OL REVEIW FOR ANYTHING ON THIS OUTFIT ^^^^

Shadow

Want a cheap lair review? Click me :)
Could I have a slot? Have to do a bit of lair cleaning b4 but this is AMAZING! have not made decisions yet, I'll be back in a bit
Could I have a slot? Have to do a bit of lair cleaning b4 but this is AMAZING! have not made decisions yet, I'll be back in a bit
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
[quote name="Zosimos" date="2020-08-25 11:28:06" ] Could I have a slot? Have to do a bit of lair cleaning b4 but this is AMAZING! have not made decisions yet, I'll be back in a bit [/quote] @Zosimos Yes for sure!!! Since I don't have any examples up yet, I'm actually offering them for free right now over at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2902014]this post.[/url] also lair cleaning b4 a review is like cleaning ur room before ur family visits..
Zosimos wrote on 2020-08-25 11:28:06:

@Zosimos

Yes for sure!!! Since I don't have any examples up yet, I'm actually offering them for free right now over at this post.

also lair cleaning b4 a review is like cleaning ur room before ur family visits..
Hey there! I'd love a slot, and I'll absolutely fill out the form, but quick question: what constitutes a "big ol review"? :3 I've got the stockings and tassel you're after, if you're interested! ^^
Hey there! I'd love a slot, and I'll absolutely fill out the form, but quick question: what constitutes a "big ol review"? :3 I've got the stockings and tassel you're after, if you're interested! ^^
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
@vinifera

How much are those worth together?

edit: took a sneak peak at your clan.... *rubs hands together*
@vinifera

How much are those worth together?

edit: took a sneak peak at your clan.... *rubs hands together*
Haha I'm glad you like the look of my lair! ^^

Those two pieces total to either 87g / 149000t, according to the current LAH prices!
Haha I'm glad you like the look of my lair! ^^

Those two pieces total to either 87g / 149000t, according to the current LAH prices!
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
@Vinifera

Oh wow! That would be a project!! glad it looks like i have a good amount of lore to work with.

Does does 6~7 paragaphs, 1 small dragon interaction, 2 big dragon interaction sound?

That would total to around 8~10 paragraphs.
@Vinifera

Oh wow! That would be a project!! glad it looks like i have a good amount of lore to work with.

Does does 6~7 paragaphs, 1 small dragon interaction, 2 big dragon interaction sound?

That would total to around 8~10 paragraphs.
That all sounds awesome, thank you so much! <3 Obviously you don't need to pick dragons with just lore; I haven't gotten around to the majority of them, but I do keep a running list of everyone with lore on Incense's profile, if that's helpful!

Formal Application!:
Username: Vinifera
Add ons you want: Just what we discussed!
Tabs I should focus on: Pretty much anything except what's below! Both the lair and hibernal den are good to go!
Tabs/dragons I shouldn't touch: The only tab I don't want looked at is the Radiant Terrace in the lair; it's for selling >w<
Where the clan lives: Descriptions in the tabs!
Extra: Warp or Vibes would be cool, but honestly whichever dragon you think would be best for the review is fine with me! ^^
That all sounds awesome, thank you so much! <3 Obviously you don't need to pick dragons with just lore; I haven't gotten around to the majority of them, but I do keep a running list of everyone with lore on Incense's profile, if that's helpful!

Formal Application!:
Username: Vinifera
Add ons you want: Just what we discussed!
Tabs I should focus on: Pretty much anything except what's below! Both the lair and hibernal den are good to go!
Tabs/dragons I shouldn't touch: The only tab I don't want looked at is the Radiant Terrace in the lair; it's for selling >w<
Where the clan lives: Descriptions in the tabs!
Extra: Warp or Vibes would be cool, but honestly whichever dragon you think would be best for the review is fine with me! ^^
@SpectralRose
@Hollystar
@VIni

Hey everyone! I'm so so sorry I haven't gotten these done. Some family stuff came up. I'll be starting (and hopefully finishing) them by this week.
@SpectralRose
@Hollystar
@VIni

Hey everyone! I'm so so sorry I haven't gotten these done. Some family stuff came up. I'll be starting (and hopefully finishing) them by this week.
No worries! I hope everything's okay!
No worries! I hope everything's okay!