Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | § The Art Nook § [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
@CheshireGata I may have figured it out?

Type: character, full-body; sketch only
Character: lupine-style sea serpent
Description: wolfish features, legs or flippers, fur and scales
Total: 2-10kg

I would like to be able to see the whole body, pose is not really important, and no background is needed. Amount of detail is left to your discretion.
@CheshireGata I may have figured it out?

Type: character, full-body; sketch only
Character: lupine-style sea serpent
Description: wolfish features, legs or flippers, fur and scales
Total: 2-10kg

I would like to be able to see the whole body, pose is not really important, and no background is needed. Amount of detail is left to your discretion.
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
@3idolon Hey, sorry for the radio silence on my end! I didn’t mean to worry you, but the line art is taking way longer than I anticipated. :) Here is what I have so far: [img]https://i.ibb.co/fGM56N5/FBC7-F6-FC-988-A-431-B-B5-AF-E5-E2-AD153595.png[/img] The circles are going to be pillars where the other dragons in the court will sit (and silently judge lol). I based the platform that the dragon is standing on similar to the plague exalt pillar with the tied bones and such. I still need to add the dragons themselves, but I just wanted you to see where I am at right now. (I’m really excited to start on the wyrmwound pool, but I keep on stopping myself xD)
@3idolon

Hey, sorry for the radio silence on my end! I didn’t mean to worry you, but the line art is taking way longer than I anticipated. :) Here is what I have so far:

FBC7-F6-FC-988-A-431-B-B5-**-E5-E2-AD153595.png

The circles are going to be pillars where the other dragons in the court will sit (and silently judge lol). I based the platform that the dragon is standing on similar to the plague exalt pillar with the tied bones and such. I still need to add the dragons themselves, but I just wanted you to see where I am at right now.

(I’m really excited to start on the wyrmwound pool, but I keep on stopping myself xD)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Mindrop

Just letting you know, I have pushed your commission to “waitlist” to allow other users to use that slot. Just shoot me a ping whenever you want me to start. :)
@Mindrop

Just letting you know, I have pushed your commission to “waitlist” to allow other users to use that slot. Just shoot me a ping whenever you want me to start. :)
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata Hey there, great to hear from you! That is looking fantastic I'm super excited! And I love your idea for the platform!! For the positioning of the "seats"/perches, do you think it would work with the composition to add another row at the top, to suggest that they continue up much higher? I think right now it looks like the column is the highest thing in the room and we are looking down at seats down below (might be an optical illusion because the stand in ovals at the top look larger than the ones on the bottom). For the decorations on the column I think they are fantastic! This might be too early to implement but would it be possible to make the bones gilt edged or carved in some way? Necros are sort of an elevated, refined plague aesthetic and I think that might hit that niche really well. [emoji=heart size=1] Let me know what you think! Thank you!
@CheshireGata Hey there, great to hear from you!

That is looking fantastic I'm super excited! And I love your idea for the platform!!

For the positioning of the "seats"/perches, do you think it would work with the composition to add another row at the top, to suggest that they continue up much higher? I think right now it looks like the column is the highest thing in the room and we are looking down at seats down below (might be an optical illusion because the stand in ovals at the top look larger than the ones on the bottom).

For the decorations on the column I think they are fantastic! This might be too early to implement but would it be possible to make the bones gilt edged or carved in some way? Necros are sort of an elevated, refined plague aesthetic and I think that might hit that niche really well.

Let me know what you think! Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[font=optima]@Sylversylvan Life has been pretty terrible recently, but drawing your wolf serpent fantasy creature made me feel a lot better. :) Here is the rough sketch so far. If you want anything changed before I clean it up and color it, please let me know! Also, please send a cr for 8kg [s](I believe since the complicated shading for fur?)[/s] and I will finish this asap! :3 (The scales don’t show up right now because I do them while layering colors~) [img]https://i.ibb.co/Ch2GHcw/F5-BB3-C49-A934-44-EA-998-E-70-B53799-C66-B.png[/img]
@Sylversylvan

Life has been pretty terrible recently, but drawing your wolf serpent fantasy creature made me feel a lot better. :)

Here is the rough sketch so far. If you want anything changed before I clean it up and color it, please let me know! Also, please send a cr for 8kg (I believe since the complicated shading for fur?) and I will finish this asap! :3

(The scales don’t show up right now because I do them while layering colors~)

F5-BB3-C49-A934-44-EA-998-E-70-B53799-C66-B.png
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@3idolon

I fixed the number of pillars and added carvings to the decorative bones. :) Just as a warning, there may be a little radio silence on my end for a while. I am currently working on the crowd of dragons and cross referencing your subspecies page, so it will take a while!

It’s turning out so good~
@3idolon

I fixed the number of pillars and added carvings to the decorative bones. :) Just as a warning, there may be a little radio silence on my end for a while. I am currently working on the crowd of dragons and cross referencing your subspecies page, so it will take a while!

It’s turning out so good~
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata Okok, I'm super excited to see WiP when they're available. Thank you for the update!
@CheshireGata Okok, I'm super excited to see WiP when they're available. Thank you for the update!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@CheshireGata I'm sorry you've been having a rough time, I hope it gets better.

I don't have 8kg right now though, I have 2kg, 400kt, some banescale genes, a Wildclaw breed change, NotN bundles, a scattersight, and a bogsneak egg.
@CheshireGata I'm sorry you've been having a rough time, I hope it gets better.

I don't have 8kg right now though, I have 2kg, 400kt, some banescale genes, a Wildclaw breed change, NotN bundles, a scattersight, and a bogsneak egg.
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
@Sylversylvan

You can send the 2kg, wc breed change (2.3kg), 400kt (333g at 1:1200), and the bogsneak egg! (321g)

So that would bring your total to 4954, and you can pay the rest as soon as you can? I really don’t mind how long it takes, and thank you for your kind words! :3
@Sylversylvan

You can send the 2kg, wc breed change (2.3kg), 400kt (333g at 1:1200), and the bogsneak egg! (321g)

So that would bring your total to 4954, and you can pay the rest as soon as you can? I really don’t mind how long it takes, and thank you for your kind words! :3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[font=optima]@Sylversylvan Your art piece is done! Please send the rest of the payment as soon as you can and I’ll remove the watermark. c: Thank you so much for commissioning me! [img]https://i.ibb.co/N3gPCH4/65-EDB0-C8-F698-4-F45-8-C3-B-40-D25-FC0237-B.png[/img]
@Sylversylvan

Your art piece is done! Please send the rest of the payment as soon as you can and I’ll remove the watermark. c: Thank you so much for commissioning me!

65-EDB0-C8-F698-4-F45-8-C3-B-40-D25-FC0237-B.png
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31