Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | § The Art Nook § [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/bNBSf5R/17988180-0-CA2-4434-AC5-F-99-F6-D79376-FF.png[/img][/center]

17988180-0-CA2-4434-AC5-F-99-F6-D79376-FF.png
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/bNBSf5R/17988180-0-CA2-4434-AC5-F-99-F6-D79376-FF.png[/img][/center]

Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
And Saved in my Bio. Might commission some more pieces from you in the future. ^^
And Saved in my Bio. Might commission some more pieces from you in the future. ^^
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png

Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata

Hi. I've been looking for an artist to do a cover for a fanfiction I'm planning. It's a cross between My Little Pony: Equestria Girls and Sword Art Online. I was looking for a more of an anime style like what Sword Art Online uses for their Light Novels.

Do you have larger images and a portfolio I can browse?
@CheshireGata

Hi. I've been looking for an artist to do a cover for a fanfiction I'm planning. It's a cross between My Little Pony: Equestria Girls and Sword Art Online. I was looking for a more of an anime style like what Sword Art Online uses for their Light Novels.

Do you have larger images and a portfolio I can browse?
Q4CQhI4.gifEg8y9lk.pngdW4n7YM.pngE2fMCjK.pngR7DQS1B.pngoSY8URL.pngjUd05Yk.png
@Mindrop I’m sorry, but I do not have a portfolio at this time. :) My shop is very new, and I didn’t have that much time to make more examples. I do not have an “anime” style. Instead, I specialize in semi-realism painting like this example: [img]https://i.ibb.co/XXVPksX/AB7-CC32-B-C937-4-D16-9-CF7-5-B43-C8740-B78.png[/img] I would love to draw your fan fiction poster, but I wouldn’t be able to draw it in an anime style. :3 Is this okay with you? If not, I am super sorry for wasting your time!
@Mindrop

I’m sorry, but I do not have a portfolio at this time. :) My shop is very new, and I didn’t have that much time to make more examples.

I do not have an “anime” style. Instead, I specialize in semi-realism painting like this example:

AB7-CC32-B-C937-4-D16-9-CF7-5-B43-C8740-B78.png

I would love to draw your fan fiction poster, but I wouldn’t be able to draw it in an anime style. :3 Is this okay with you? If not, I am super sorry for wasting your time!
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata

It's not a waste of my time. I've been trying to find an affordable artist. What I see, I do like. "Anime" is so varied it means almost nothing. It's a complex piece I'm looking at commissioning, but I have time before it is needed. All links are to SFW art.

So I have a follow up questions.

1: How good are you at drawing weapons and armor? I'm going to be needing a two handed sword and the character will be in Plate armor.

This is a the cover of the current story, but for the rewrite/full alt-universe I need something better. That was put together by me with pieces from other artists who I had permission to use, and they are cited in the story description.

These are covers done for the Light Novel Series (which is how SAO was originally released, not as an Anime show.)
Ignoring the exact art style, I still want my cover to have a similar layout to fit with the theme. Is this within your skill set? Two of my cousins are artist, both can do digital, and I have other friends who are artists, but none of them have the right skill set for this, so I mean no insult by asking this.
@CheshireGata

It's not a waste of my time. I've been trying to find an affordable artist. What I see, I do like. "Anime" is so varied it means almost nothing. It's a complex piece I'm looking at commissioning, but I have time before it is needed. All links are to SFW art.

So I have a follow up questions.

1: How good are you at drawing weapons and armor? I'm going to be needing a two handed sword and the character will be in Plate armor.

This is a the cover of the current story, but for the rewrite/full alt-universe I need something better. That was put together by me with pieces from other artists who I had permission to use, and they are cited in the story description.

These are covers done for the Light Novel Series (which is how SAO was originally released, not as an Anime show.)
Ignoring the exact art style, I still want my cover to have a similar layout to fit with the theme. Is this within your skill set? Two of my cousins are artist, both can do digital, and I have other friends who are artists, but none of them have the right skill set for this, so I mean no insult by asking this.
@Mindrop

I love drawing armor/weapons. :) I have drawn fantasy armor, metal and mecha traditionally and have practiced digital art in the form of sketches. (Btw, the images really help! I was very confused with what you wanted.)

So just to clarify: if you decide to commission me, you would want me to redraw the first ref, with the mood/“vibe” of the other images, but with my semi-realism style? :)
@Mindrop

I love drawing armor/weapons. :) I have drawn fantasy armor, metal and mecha traditionally and have practiced digital art in the form of sketches. (Btw, the images really help! I was very confused with what you wanted.)

So just to clarify: if you decide to commission me, you would want me to redraw the first ref, with the mood/“vibe” of the other images, but with my semi-realism style? :)
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png

Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata

The commission would to use a written description of a character and their armor/weapon in the mood/vibe of the images. Detailed descriptions would be provided, along with some reference images.

And sorry. I have found that leading with those images can be daunting for some artists. After all, even though it is a fanfiction, it's still a book cover. FimFiction pretty much requires you to have some form of cover art. Archive of Our Own doesn't even have a slot for cover art. I publish on both sites, but on FimFiction, you won't get the readers if you don't have something eye-catching.

Since I am writing a fanfiction, the main character and one on the cover would be Sunset Shimmer, although she takes up her game name, Bladescape, to fit in the Sword Art Online universe. I have other OCs in the current one, and will have some in the "rewrite."

As complicated as it is, I would probably request her in one of her armor sets with her sword, and adding a Phoenix and a rearing horse in the background. And then the title, author, book number (002), and of course, I would like commissioned artist's signature present.

I know it's a hefty commission, and I have seen decent artist advertising several hundred dollars for less work than what I want. I don't mind paying a fair price, but since it's a fanfiction, and I am in Grad School, I have to watch the finances. I don't make anything off my fanfiction works, not even through Patreon (I'm close to shutting that down).

Drytil on FR makes wingbanners, and the one I had commissioned became an page break device, and my readers love it. I've commissioned more from him since his are open for Fire's festival push so I can mix up the banners and have more fun. Good art, placed well, adds so much to the story and engages readers more when things are published on a weekly basis.

EQG:SAO - Aincrad has a large following and should have 93 chapters. The rewrite, EQG:SAO - Ruby Palace will have more along the lines of 150+ chapters. This all started as fun, short (20 chapters), fanfic that exploded into a lot bigger than planned, but it is fun. And it is better preparing me for my real projects, all original novels. I don't do anything half-heartedly. Lol
@CheshireGata

The commission would to use a written description of a character and their armor/weapon in the mood/vibe of the images. Detailed descriptions would be provided, along with some reference images.

And sorry. I have found that leading with those images can be daunting for some artists. After all, even though it is a fanfiction, it's still a book cover. FimFiction pretty much requires you to have some form of cover art. Archive of Our Own doesn't even have a slot for cover art. I publish on both sites, but on FimFiction, you won't get the readers if you don't have something eye-catching.

Since I am writing a fanfiction, the main character and one on the cover would be Sunset Shimmer, although she takes up her game name, Bladescape, to fit in the Sword Art Online universe. I have other OCs in the current one, and will have some in the "rewrite."

As complicated as it is, I would probably request her in one of her armor sets with her sword, and adding a Phoenix and a rearing horse in the background. And then the title, author, book number (002), and of course, I would like commissioned artist's signature present.

I know it's a hefty commission, and I have seen decent artist advertising several hundred dollars for less work than what I want. I don't mind paying a fair price, but since it's a fanfiction, and I am in Grad School, I have to watch the finances. I don't make anything off my fanfiction works, not even through Patreon (I'm close to shutting that down).

Drytil on FR makes wingbanners, and the one I had commissioned became an page break device, and my readers love it. I've commissioned more from him since his are open for Fire's festival push so I can mix up the banners and have more fun. Good art, placed well, adds so much to the story and engages readers more when things are published on a weekly basis.

EQG:SAO - Aincrad has a large following and should have 93 chapters. The rewrite, EQG:SAO - Ruby Palace will have more along the lines of 150+ chapters. This all started as fun, short (20 chapters), fanfic that exploded into a lot bigger than planned, but it is fun. And it is better preparing me for my real projects, all original novels. I don't do anything half-heartedly. Lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31