Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dusky's Drawings! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/HW5t3QHp/bump.png[/img] ----- [color=gray][i]You can ping me up to twice a day to make me work. I'm pretty bad at following instructions, so I may have to ask you to Explain Like I'm 5. Please read my whole post before ordering![/i][/color][/center]
bump.png
You can ping me up to twice a day to make me work.
I'm pretty bad at following instructions, so I may have to ask you to Explain Like I'm 5. Please read my whole post before ordering!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

still trying to figure out how
this game works

FR player since 13/02/2019
rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/HW5t3QHp/bump.png[/img] ----- [color=gray][i]I try do 1-2 commissions a day. If i don't finish it in a week, feel free to ask for a refund! And you can ping me up to twice a day to make me work. I'm pretty bad at following instructions, so I may have to ask you to Explain Like I'm 5. Please read my whole post before ordering![/i][/color][/center]
bump.png
I try do 1-2 commissions a day. If i don't finish it in a week, feel free to ask for a refund! And you can ping me up to twice a day to make me work.
I'm pretty bad at following instructions, so I may have to ask you to Explain Like I'm 5. Please read my whole post before ordering!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png

all slots are now open.

all slots are now open.
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/HW5t3QHp/bump.png[/img] ----- [color=gray][i]I try do 1-2 commissions a day. If i don't finish it in a week, feel free to ask for a refund! And you can ping me up to twice a day to make me work. I'm pretty bad at following instructions, so I may have to ask you to Explain Like I'm 5. Please read my whole post before ordering![/i][/color][/center]
bump.png
I try do 1-2 commissions a day. If i don't finish it in a week, feel free to ask for a refund! And you can ping me up to twice a day to make me work.
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
[b]Username: [/b]Slaytheist [b]Reference to dragon or character: [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36381335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/363814/36381335_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of product:[/b] Fullbody, colored and shaded [b]Expression, pose, or up to me?[/b] All up to you! he has some lore, feel free to read it and base pose/expression on that if you'd like! [b]Paying in (treasure, gems, art trade, etc.):[/b] treasure [b]Paying in advance or after?[/b] advance [b]Extra Info:[/b] whatever pose you do, ill be paying enough for a dynamic pose! also definitely willing to pay extra for his apparel, and don't worry about the skin if it's too complicated :> @/featherednfeared
Username: Slaytheist
Reference to dragon or character: 36381335_350.png
Type of product: Fullbody, colored and shaded
Expression, pose, or up to me? All up to you! he has some lore, feel free to read it and base pose/expression on that if you'd like!
Paying in (treasure, gems, art trade, etc.): treasure
Paying in advance or after? advance
Extra Info: whatever pose you do, ill be paying enough for a dynamic pose! also definitely willing to pay extra for his apparel, and don't worry about the skin if it's too complicated :>
@/featherednfeared
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist (super cool name btw) i'll try my best, he looks cool!
what colour light and shadow would you like? (green light/purple shadow, gold light/blue shadow etc.)

i'll have a read of his lore now! and I will think of a good pose :)

thanks for commissioning me!
@Slaytheist (super cool name btw) i'll try my best, he looks cool!
what colour light and shadow would you like? (green light/purple shadow, gold light/blue shadow etc.)

i'll have a read of his lore now! and I will think of a good pose :)

thanks for commissioning me!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
ayy thank you!!
and blue light/purple shadow or red light/purple shadow would be great!
i'll send over payment now ^^
ayy thank you!!
and blue light/purple shadow or red light/purple shadow would be great!
i'll send over payment now ^^
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@featherednfeared

Username: Abandendont
Reference to dragon or character: https://toyhou.se/6448218.banely/gallery#22093999
Type of product: Fullbody with Color and shading
Expression, pose, or up to me? Sitting or laying down, being bothered since its too hot to think!
Paying in (treasure, gems, art trade, etc.): Treasure!
Paying in advance or after? Advance!
Extra Info :
Could you draw her as a feral Bunny? With the floofy neck, normal sized ears and sharp teeth? (if visible in the drawing of yours!)
If not its also okay!
@featherednfeared

Username: Abandendont
Reference to dragon or character: https://toyhou.se/6448218.banely/gallery#22093999
Type of product: Fullbody with Color and shading
Expression, pose, or up to me? Sitting or laying down, being bothered since its too hot to think!
Paying in (treasure, gems, art trade, etc.): Treasure!
Paying in advance or after? Advance!
Extra Info :
Could you draw her as a feral Bunny? With the floofy neck, normal sized ears and sharp teeth? (if visible in the drawing of yours!)
If not its also okay!
@Abandendont sure thing! i haven't had a chance to draw a bunny in a while :)
@Abandendont sure thing! i haven't had a chance to draw a bunny in a while :)
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
bump.png
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png