Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dusky's Drawings! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@GrimPuppet accepted! you can send the payment when the other is done (i'm doing it today so i should get it done today :D)
@GrimPuppet accepted! you can send the payment when the other is done (i'm doing it today so i should get it done today :D)
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

still trying to figure out how
this game works

FR player since 13/02/2019
rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Work isn't abandoned! Resuming stuff on 1st Jan :)
Work isn't abandoned! Resuming stuff on 1st Jan :)
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@featherednfeared Hello there! Are you open to filling other slots right now? ^^
@featherednfeared Hello there! Are you open to filling other slots right now? ^^
wm7xUDF.gifStkyOOt.gifOSgMRTL.gif
@Talisen yep, guess i could open up! i can't promise that your art will be completed super quickly though :)
@Talisen yep, guess i could open up! i can't promise that your art will be completed super quickly though :)
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
That’s okay! I’m very patient with commissions, artists have lives too after all ;p Thanks for accepting my order! Username: Talisen Reference to dragon or character: This order is for my dragon Lokir! He’s only a hatchling right now, but I’d like him drawn as as adult. Here’s both a link to him now and an image of his future scry! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66549096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665491/66549096_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=66&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=56&winggene=67&wings=105&auth=dd4e157b8809e73917b8c01d1a60091ab9a81c63&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Type of product & style: Colored and Shaded Dynamic Fullbody Expression, pose, or up to me?: He’s a chaotic mess, so posing him flying or twisting around would be cool! Paying in: Treasure Paying in advance or after? After Progress updates or no? Yes please! Extra Info: I’d really like for him to be holding a flagpole in a big, toothy grin with the trans pride flag on it! If Lokir’s genes are too complex for the price, I’ll happily pay more! And if you’d rather draw a different dragon altogether, I can edit the form for another one of my dragons. ^^ @featherednfeared
That’s okay! I’m very patient with commissions, artists have lives too after all ;p Thanks for accepting my order!

Username: Talisen
Reference to dragon or character: This order is for my dragon Lokir! He’s only a hatchling right now, but I’d like him drawn as as adult. Here’s both a link to him now and an image of his future scry!

66549096_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=66&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=56&winggene=67&wings=105&auth=dd4e157b8809e73917b8c01d1a60091ab9a81c63&dummyext=prev.png

Type of product & style: Colored and Shaded Dynamic Fullbody
Expression, pose, or up to me?: He’s a chaotic mess, so posing him flying or twisting around would be cool!
Paying in: Treasure
Paying in advance or after? After
Progress updates or no? Yes please!
Extra Info: I’d really like for him to be holding a flagpole in a big, toothy grin with the trans pride flag on it!

If Lokir’s genes are too complex for the price, I’ll happily pay more! And if you’d rather draw a different dragon altogether, I can edit the form for another one of my dragons. ^^

@featherednfeared
wm7xUDF.gifStkyOOt.gifOSgMRTL.gif
@Talisen ooh! i've never drawn anything like that before. Accepted! That'll be 78kT if i got the maths right :]
@Talisen ooh! i've never drawn anything like that before. Accepted! That'll be 78kT if i got the maths right :]
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png