Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dusky's Drawings! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@eacbq1211 ^^
Flat Colour: +5kT
Shaded****: +8kT
Background*****: +12kT

For example, if you would like to add flat colour to both drawings, the total would come to 170,00 Treasure. If you wanted full colour with Shaded on both drawings, the total would be 176,000 treasure.

Please read my entire post before ordering, thanks!
@eacbq1211 ^^
Flat Colour: +5kT
Shaded****: +8kT
Background*****: +12kT

For example, if you would like to add flat colour to both drawings, the total would come to 170,00 Treasure. If you wanted full colour with Shaded on both drawings, the total would be 176,000 treasure.

Please read my entire post before ordering, thanks!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

still trying to figure out how
this game works

FR player since 13/02/2019
rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@featherednfeared
add flat colour~~
thank you so much!
@featherednfeared
add flat colour~~
thank you so much!
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
@featherednfeared Sadly I am to broke to to buy anything, I look forward to being a customer here in the future though
@featherednfeared Sadly I am to broke to to buy anything, I look forward to being a customer here in the future though
41f72ec76079c9ada92c34e579d4d86f8b7b26e8.png
@RandomDragonHere thanks, your support makes my day! :) I do know a particular good strategy for grinding a ton of treasure tho if you want :D (I'm actually not just telling you this so you can commision me, i want to help lol. /not sarcasm)
@RandomDragonHere thanks, your support makes my day! :) I do know a particular good strategy for grinding a ton of treasure tho if you want :D (I'm actually not just telling you this so you can commision me, i want to help lol. /not sarcasm)
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@featherednfeared You’re welcome! Thanks, I would like to know (reason I’m so broke being I keep breeding then needing to expand my lair)
@featherednfeared You’re welcome! Thanks, I would like to know (reason I’m so broke being I keep breeding then needing to expand my lair)
@RandomDragonHere lol same. Here's the guide to make a ton of money. Its also not a glitch, so completely legal! I have made quite a bit of money off this. Good look grinding!
@RandomDragonHere lol same. Here's the guide to make a ton of money. Its also not a glitch, so completely legal! I have made quite a bit of money off this. Good look grinding!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@featherednfeared Thank you so much! I might have some treasure to spare soon
@featherednfeared Thank you so much! I might have some treasure to spare soon
@RandomDragonHere no problem! Hope you enjoy getting a ton of lair extensions lol
@RandomDragonHere no problem! Hope you enjoy getting a ton of lair extensions lol
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@featherednfeared I expanded my lair so I should be back tomorrow or the day after that I do do art but it’s different when someone else does it
@featherednfeared I expanded my lair so I should be back tomorrow or the day after that I do do art but it’s different when someone else does it
^~Bump~^
To everyone in the slots: I should be working on them today, gonna try finish them :) sorry for the delay!
^~Bump~^
To everyone in the slots: I should be working on them today, gonna try finish them :) sorry for the delay!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

this game works

rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png