Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Headshots! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@findingpears Thank you! All of that sounds great. I would love if you added the halo. I wasn’t sure how well expressions would show with her blindfold, but a calm/serious expression sounds great. :)
@findingpears Thank you! All of that sounds great. I would love if you added the halo. I wasn’t sure how well expressions would show with her blindfold, but a calm/serious expression sounds great. :)
ZVpCPil.png
[center]@Ronnie1107[/center] Here is your adorable Cinderbug! I had to add her little wings, they're just too cute to leave out ;v; Also, I took some artistic liberties with the veined gene, but if you want it a solid colour instead, I can send you another version! And if you need any adjustments made, please let me know! I had a play around with different background colours and thought this looked best, but am more than happy to tinker more if you'd like a different colour ^^ [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/k739cp6927q.png[/img]
Here is your adorable Cinderbug! I had to add her little wings, they're just too cute to leave out ;v; Also, I took some artistic liberties with the veined gene, but if you want it a solid colour instead, I can send you another version! And if you need any adjustments made, please let me know! I had a play around with different background colours and thought this looked best, but am more than happy to tinker more if you'd like a different colour ^^

k739cp6927q.png
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
I absolutely adore this drawing :D the veined gene looks pretty cool like this, i think i actually prefer it to how it actually looks. The background is fine too! Such a cute expression a well, i love this, thank you! ^^ great work as always
I absolutely adore this drawing :D the veined gene looks pretty cool like this, i think i actually prefer it to how it actually looks. The background is fine too! Such a cute expression a well, i love this, thank you! ^^ great work as always
nuvYkoF.png
@Ronnie1107 I'm so glad you like it! Drawing snapper hatchlings is so much fun, so I'm delighted that you like the result! Thank you very much for commissioning me again :D
@Ronnie1107 I'm so glad you like it! Drawing snapper hatchlings is so much fun, so I'm delighted that you like the result! Thank you very much for commissioning me again :D
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
could i be on your pinglist please :D
could i be on your pinglist please :D
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm Absolutely! Thank you for your interest ^^
@LeWorm Absolutely! Thank you for your interest ^^
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
[center]@SongOfShadows[/center] Here is your gorgeous girl! The more I stared at her the more I came to love her, that accent is so perfect for her, and her colours really are *chefs kiss* I played around with different background colours, but this was the one that highlighted the halo while still being kinda subtle. If you have another colour you'd prefer, I am more than happy to tinker with it a bit more :D Please let me know if you need any changes made ^^ [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/j7mmcznqd76.png[/img]
Here is your gorgeous girl! The more I stared at her the more I came to love her, that accent is so perfect for her, and her colours really are *chefs kiss*

I played around with different background colours, but this was the one that highlighted the halo while still being kinda subtle. If you have another colour you'd prefer, I am more than happy to tinker with it a bit more :D Please let me know if you need any changes made ^^

j7mmcznqd76.png
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@findingpears
Ahhhh!! ^^ Thank you so much! It's gorgeous~
@findingpears
Ahhhh!! ^^ Thank you so much! It's gorgeous~
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows
I'm so glad you like it! Thank you very much for commissioning me ^^
@SongOfShadows
I'm so glad you like it! Thank you very much for commissioning me ^^
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
[center]@MagicMayhem816[/center] Phew! Here is your gorgeous Nebula! She was a challenge but a lot of fun to draw (so many layers...). I am more than happy to make adjustments! Also, I was torn between background colours, so here are two versions. I can play around with different colours, if you wanted something different too ^^ Thank you for your patience! I hope you like my rendition of her :D [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/my2pcpddb7j.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/l7lxc9rro7o.png[/img]
Phew! Here is your gorgeous Nebula! She was a challenge but a lot of fun to draw (so many layers...). I am more than happy to make adjustments!
Also, I was torn between background colours, so here are two versions. I can play around with different colours, if you wanted something different too ^^

Thank you for your patience! I hope you like my rendition of her :D

my2pcpddb7j.png

l7lxc9rro7o.png
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27