Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » OPEN - gem & usd busts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Jelllitan
Got it, thank you! She's adorable! Would you like me to draw her with her mask or without it?
@Jelllitan
Got it, thank you! She's adorable! Would you like me to draw her with her mask or without it?
oh thank you!! id like to see her with her mask pls!
oh thank you!! id like to see her with her mask pls!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
Please add me to the wait list!
Please add me to the wait list!
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@Omobun
If you could put me on the pinglist, I'd be grateful! These look super amazing and I'd love to commission you when you open back up <3
@Omobun
If you could put me on the pinglist, I'd be grateful! These look super amazing and I'd love to commission you when you open back up <3
Sorry for the delay! I was hoping you could draw Jayden for me? A lot of my refs are kinda old unfortunately, so ignore the old ones - feature wise he's got thick eyebrows, strong cheekbones, a nose that curves outward, and a scar through his right (blue) eye. If possible could he be grinning, cos he's way more cheerful than my art makes out?
Not sure if you want payment upfront or afterward, so I'll just send a crossroads for 200g through, hope that's okay ^^
Sorry for the delay! I was hoping you could draw Jayden for me? A lot of my refs are kinda old unfortunately, so ignore the old ones - feature wise he's got thick eyebrows, strong cheekbones, a nose that curves outward, and a scar through his right (blue) eye. If possible could he be grinning, cos he's way more cheerful than my art makes out?
Not sure if you want payment upfront or afterward, so I'll just send a crossroads for 200g through, hope that's okay ^^
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
I'd love to be added to the wait list, and if there is a general pinglist, that as well! Your art is gorgeous. C:
I'd love to be added to the wait list, and if there is a general pinglist, that as well! Your art is gorgeous. C:
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@friendlycoffee
No worries! He's absolutely precious; I can send you a WIP sketch through PM just to check if I got the details just right!

@transluxray, @HolyBugs, @PoisonedTea
Thank you so much for your interest, everyone! After I'm finished with my current batch, I'd be glad to work on yours next. Much appreciated!! <3333
@friendlycoffee
No worries! He's absolutely precious; I can send you a WIP sketch through PM just to check if I got the details just right!

@transluxray, @HolyBugs, @PoisonedTea
Thank you so much for your interest, everyone! After I'm finished with my current batch, I'd be glad to work on yours next. Much appreciated!! <3333
@omobun
Great art! Could I be added to the waitlist please?
@omobun
Great art! Could I be added to the waitlist please?
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@Omobun
Waitlist please
@Omobun
Waitlist please
Yokai.gif
@Omobun I'd love to be added to the waitlist! :)
@Omobun I'd love to be added to the waitlist! :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13