Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Just Another Little Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Zanewarp

I know some people don't like the canon sizes too much, so I prefer asking. Mm, I think working on two sketches shouldn't be a big problem. I'll send you a PM when they are ready! ^ ^
@Zanewarp

I know some people don't like the canon sizes too much, so I prefer asking. Mm, I think working on two sketches shouldn't be a big problem. I'll send you a PM when they are ready! ^ ^
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Thanks a ton for asking as I forgot to mention that, I think the less extreme will look better but I’m more curious then anything on how the canon with look, though what would the pricing be as I noticed the original ones were all crossed out. I plan on ordering the same style I did last time
Thanks a ton for asking as I forgot to mention that, I think the less extreme will look better but I’m more curious then anything on how the canon with look, though what would the pricing be as I noticed the original ones were all crossed out. I plan on ordering the same style I did last time
@Zanewarp

Oh, don't worry about it. The prices are crossed out because I had a PWYW sale for different styles and types of commissions. The old prices still apply if you want that style. ^ ^
@Zanewarp

Oh, don't worry about it. The prices are crossed out because I had a PWYW sale for different styles and types of commissions. The old prices still apply if you want that style. ^ ^
Works for me. And just to make sure I didn’t incorrectly explain it, just two rough sketches of cannon and less extreme size difference and we can decide what looks better. Sorry for reiterating, Just I have a history of poor explanations
Works for me. And just to make sure I didn’t incorrectly explain it, just two rough sketches of cannon and less extreme size difference and we can decide what looks better. Sorry for reiterating, Just I have a history of poor explanations
@Zanewarp Don't worry, you were super clear! I took note of everything.[emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Zanewarp

Don't worry, you were super clear! I took note of everything.
Opening two more slots![emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] // @Zanewarp I ended up opening the shop a bit earlier than planned
Opening two more slots!

// @Zanewarp I ended up opening the shop a bit earlier than planned
Bump!
Bump!
^
^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12