Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Just Another Little Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Zanewarp

I should be able to edit it tonight. I'll send you the fixed version as soon as I can. I'm glad the rest was okay. c:
@Zanewarp

I should be able to edit it tonight. I'll send you the fixed version as soon as I can. I'm glad the rest was okay. c:
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Thanks, and it was most definitely more than just ok.
Thanks, and it was most definitely more than just ok.
@Jupiteru Can I order a Experimental Bust of this dragon? Something very grumpy and paranoid looking, with a background like his colour scheme with red snow, if possible? I can pay with an art trade or gems, whichever you'd prefer at the moment. I really like the style you've shown with the examples! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61379350][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613794/61379350_350.png[/img][/url]
@Jupiteru Can I order a Experimental Bust of this dragon? Something very grumpy and paranoid looking, with a background like his colour scheme with red snow, if possible? I can pay with an art trade or gems, whichever you'd prefer at the moment. I really like the style you've shown with the examples!

61379350_350.png
CG2021.png
@CoreHope Thank you! I need currency for a project, but I'd [i]love[/i] an art-trade later on! Do you think you could tag me when you open more slots? [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] I'll add you to the list! Since you have a specific expression in mind, would you like me to show you a WIP?
@CoreHope

Thank you! I need currency for a project, but I'd love an art-trade later on! Do you think you could tag me when you open more slots?

I'll add you to the list! Since you have a specific expression in mind, would you like me to show you a WIP?

@Jupiteru A WIP would be great, thanks! I'll send over the 70 gems via crossroads now. For the future Art Trade I'll put you on my overflow list and tag you when I've got some slots free- do you know how many slots your thinking of btw?
@Jupiteru A WIP would be great, thanks! I'll send over the 70 gems via crossroads now. For the future Art Trade I'll put you on my overflow list and tag you when I've got some slots free- do you know how many slots your thinking of btw?
CG2021.png
@CoreHope

One for now! ^ ^ After the trade, I'll probably order another piece with currency. There is another dragon that needs some art, but I still have to pick a tert for him. I'll be back once I have a solid plan for him!
@CoreHope

One for now! ^ ^ After the trade, I'll probably order another piece with currency. There is another dragon that needs some art, but I still have to pick a tert for him. I'll be back once I have a solid plan for him!
@Zanewarp

I tried making his neck a bit thicker in the middle! The see-through apparel confused me a bit when I made the initial sketch, sorry about that! X, X
@Zanewarp

I tried making his neck a bit thicker in the middle! The see-through apparel confused me a bit when I made the initial sketch, sorry about that! X, X
@Avenfell Here you go! let me know if you need me to make any changes. If you want to upload it on TH, you can credit me there as Rettile. Working on Parker was super fun ^ ^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/271397780692533259/723657149112385606/75D10E31-AD47-466A-853D-7F8A145EE505_1.png[/img]
@Avenfell

Here you go! let me know if you need me to make any changes. If you want to upload it on TH, you can credit me there as Rettile. Working on Parker was super fun ^ ^

75D10E31-AD47-466A-853D-7F8A145EE505_1.png

Thanks a ton! It definitely looks a lot more natural now. Thanks so much for the commission! And make sure to accept the crossroads.
Thanks a ton! It definitely looks a lot more natural now. Thanks so much for the commission! And make sure to accept the crossroads.
@Zanewarp

I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for your patience!
@Zanewarp

I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for your patience!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12