Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Just Another Little Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bump!
Bump!
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Springaling406 Here is your boy! Let me know if you need me to change anything! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/271397780692533259/725389827196977252/image0.png[/img]
@Springaling406

Here is your boy! Let me know if you need me to change anything!

image0.png
@Jupiteru

You don't have to change a single thing, he looks amazing! Thank you so very much :D
@Jupiteru

You don't have to change a single thing, he looks amazing! Thank you so very much :D
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
I need more examples and I want to try my new art program, so I'm opening some PWYW slots! The more gems you offer, the more time will be spent on a piece, but every piece will be at least a clean sketch.
I need more examples and I want to try my new art program, so I'm opening some PWYW slots! The more gems you offer, the more time will be spent on a piece, but every piece will be at least a clean sketch.
^
^
^
^
Hi, just a question but will you ever do full bodies? It's okay if you won't.
Hi, just a question but will you ever do full bodies? It's okay if you won't.
- She/her pronouns, pings are okay!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
- Pinderlocke, a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke!
@Artabillity

I'm willing to open a fullbody slot or two if you are interested! Although this is my bust shop, I was planning to expand it soon. The PWYW offer is still valid for fullbodies. ^ ^
@Artabillity

I'm willing to open a fullbody slot or two if you are interested! Although this is my bust shop, I was planning to expand it soon. The PWYW offer is still valid for fullbodies. ^ ^
@Jupiteru okay great! Is there a base price for your full bodies? I'm a bit low on treasure and gems ATM so I'll start saving up!
@Jupiteru okay great! Is there a base price for your full bodies? I'm a bit low on treasure and gems ATM so I'll start saving up!
- She/her pronouns, pings are okay!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
- Pinderlocke, a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke!
@Artabillity

I don't have a set price, so offer anything you'd like. You can look at my old prices to get an idea of what my busts sold for before. I need more examples, so I'm willing to work for less than usual.
@Artabillity

I don't have a set price, so offer anything you'd like. You can look at my old prices to get an idea of what my busts sold for before. I need more examples, so I'm willing to work for less than usual.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12