Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bugg's Tarot Tent - [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Darkrait yay!!!! welcome back!!! i'd like to wait until i'm done with the first commission on my list to send over my paypal link-- just so nothing gets confusing or lost! when i'm ready, i'll dm you on discord! [emoji=heart size=1] @ThatMagikarp added! :D
@Darkrait yay!!!! welcome back!!! i'd like to wait until i'm done with the first commission on my list to send over my paypal link-- just so nothing gets confusing or lost! when i'm ready, i'll dm you on discord!

@ThatMagikarp added! :D
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg No problemo!! Just let me know! <3
@Bugg No problemo!! Just let me know! <3
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Deercryptid I'm all done with your card! This card is a bit different than my others, but I'd thought the colors and symbols fit her lore pretty well! If there's anything you'd like me to change, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to work on it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529848726504603686/722148148533002270/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@Deercryptid I'm all done with your card! This card is a bit different than my others, but I'd thought the colors and symbols fit her lore pretty well!

If there's anything you'd like me to change, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to work on it!

Untitled_Artwork.png
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg Oh my goodness it's wonderful!! Thank you so much, could I please be added to your pinglist? I'd certainly love to order more from you in the future ^-^
@Bugg Oh my goodness it's wonderful!! Thank you so much, could I please be added to your pinglist? I'd certainly love to order more from you in the future ^-^
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
@Deercryptid absolutely!!! i'll add you right now! i'm so so happy that you like it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Deercryptid absolutely!!! i'll add you right now! i'm so so happy that you like it!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png

All my slots are full, but you're welcome to join the
pinglist if you'd like to be pinged when we reopen!

All my slots are full, but you're welcome to join the
pinglist if you'd like to be pinged when we reopen!

mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@PKRS hello!!! ariel is DONE!! since you wanted the two cards to fit together, i used the same general design for them! If there's anything you'd like me to change, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to work on it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529848726504603686/722898330052591676/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@PKRS hello!!! ariel is DONE!! since you wanted the two cards to fit together, i used the same general design for them!

If there's anything you'd like me to change, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to work on it!

Untitled_Artwork.png
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
@Bugg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS yay!!!!!! i'm so happy that you like it! you have two wonderful characters, i had a lot of fun working on their cards!
@PKRS yay!!!!!! i'm so happy that you like it! you have two wonderful characters, i had a lot of fun working on their cards!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@darkrait i finished your sunshine boy's piece! please dm me if there's anything you'd like to change, and i'd be happy to work on it!! [emoji=sun size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529848726504603686/723984080806608916/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@darkrait i finished your sunshine boy's piece! please dm me if there's anything you'd like to change, and i'd be happy to work on it!!

Untitled_Artwork.png
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13