Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69
@MistyGold
thanks but please send the dragons to me directly next time!
i've got plenty of lair space ^^
@MistyGold
thanks but please send the dragons to me directly next time!
i've got plenty of lair space ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Wooooooow, that's gorgeous! And the portrait is so pretty, I love both! :) Thank you so much, especially for how fast you finished!
@Andraya Wooooooow, that's gorgeous! And the portrait is so pretty, I love both! :) Thank you so much, especially for how fast you finished!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Giu these adopts are literally so cute im dgfghdhglj question, it's one dragon per slot, but can multiple slots be claimed? Username: napstabl00k 78744 Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8014336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/80144/8014336_350.png[/img][/url] With/Without wings: With wings Payment: 150 levels Notes: this is my clan leader, just hanging out at a resort hotel right now for the battle xD
@Giu these adopts are literally so cute im dgfghdhglj

question, it's one dragon per slot, but can multiple slots be claimed?

Username: napstabl00k 78744
Dragon:
8014336_350.png
With/Without wings: With wings
Payment: 150 levels
Notes: this is my clan leader, just hanging out at a resort hotel right now for the battle xD
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@sockmonkeygerald
Glad you like them and thanks for supporting wind ^^
Have a great rest of your day :D
@sockmonkeygerald
Glad you like them and thanks for supporting wind ^^
Have a great rest of your day :D
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@mythicalviper
hello! sending you 34 6s for my order with @/crowvidae
sorry if it takes a bit -- i'll have to find them between my 10s.. orz
[on that note, if any 10s accidentally slip in, would you mind canceling them? sorry for the trouble rip]
@mythicalviper
hello! sending you 34 6s for my order with @/crowvidae
sorry if it takes a bit -- i'll have to find them between my 10s.. orz
[on that note, if any 10s accidentally slip in, would you mind canceling them? sorry for the trouble rip]
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

Sure! I'll keep my eyes out for lvl 10s ^^ Accepting might be a bit slow because someone else is also sending but I'll get them all in a couple of minutes!
@October

Sure! I'll keep my eyes out for lvl 10s ^^ Accepting might be a bit slow because someone else is also sending but I'll get them all in a couple of minutes!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@mythicalviper
no worries! i got them all sent over & it looks like no 10s snuck in, so it should be fine :3 thank you!
@mythicalviper
no worries! i got them all sent over & it looks like no 10s snuck in, so it should be fine :3 thank you!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@FeDog thank you! I'll get to your order asap^^
@FeDog thank you! I'll get to your order asap^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold For a partial body drawing, the base is 125 instead of 80! otherwise the additions look good! I'm a bit confused on what apparel you want, though! If it's just the kite or the kite and the sylvan dress, then you don't have to add anything since two apparel pieces are included! If it includes the halo and the flowerfall as well as the dress and kite, then it would add 20 for two pieces of apparel! As for the skin, since it's a site skin I would say it's close enough to the complexity of a normal dragon gene that I wouldn't charge any extra for it!

So that would be 155 levels for a colored partial body with just the kite or just the dress and kite or 175 levels for a colored partial body with the kite, the dress, the halo, and the flowerfall! I'll mark you down for the slot, but let me know which you would prefer!!

@sockmonkeygerald yup! got you down! love the Apeliotes representation and that's such a cool concept!!! Already gives me a ton of ideas for the posing!!

@WanderingTurtle I definitely can!! It means a lot that you like my art!!! :')
@MistyGold For a partial body drawing, the base is 125 instead of 80! otherwise the additions look good! I'm a bit confused on what apparel you want, though! If it's just the kite or the kite and the sylvan dress, then you don't have to add anything since two apparel pieces are included! If it includes the halo and the flowerfall as well as the dress and kite, then it would add 20 for two pieces of apparel! As for the skin, since it's a site skin I would say it's close enough to the complexity of a normal dragon gene that I wouldn't charge any extra for it!

So that would be 155 levels for a colored partial body with just the kite or just the dress and kite or 175 levels for a colored partial body with the kite, the dress, the halo, and the flowerfall! I'll mark you down for the slot, but let me know which you would prefer!!

@sockmonkeygerald yup! got you down! love the Apeliotes representation and that's such a cool concept!!! Already gives me a ton of ideas for the posing!!

@WanderingTurtle I definitely can!! It means a lot that you like my art!!! :')
@Andraya oh sorry! I'm multitasking so I didn't realize, some of my dragons will come from MythicalViper back to you~
@Andraya oh sorry! I'm multitasking so I didn't realize, some of my dragons will come from MythicalViper back to you~
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69