Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vintage Anime Humanoids (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Abbess Thanks :) at the moment since halfbodies are the only option, I can only afford one slot. I'm leaning towards Achi but if another OC inspires you more, let me know.
@Abbess Thanks :) at the moment since halfbodies are the only option, I can only afford one slot. I'm leaning towards Achi but if another OC inspires you more, let me know.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Lavenderbones I hope you don't mind me pinging myself, your art is gorgeous and it makes me want to cry (in a good way) TvT I will have to save up to commission you in the future!
@Lavenderbones I hope you don't mind me pinging myself, your art is gorgeous and it makes me want to cry (in a good way) TvT I will have to save up to commission you in the future!
Janus1.png
@kokichiouma @fukanzen @onyxbat @yumehisakawa
Confirming your orders! Feel free to send gems at your leisure. Commissions will be done in the order I receive payment. TYSM ^^
@kokichiouma @fukanzen @onyxbat @yumehisakawa
Confirming your orders! Feel free to send gems at your leisure. Commissions will be done in the order I receive payment. TYSM ^^
@LavenderBones i dont mind at all! If you'd like I can add you to my pinglist so you can be among the first to know about special events like raffles and giveaways ^^
@LavenderBones i dont mind at all! If you'd like I can add you to my pinglist so you can be among the first to know about special events like raffles and giveaways ^^
Oooooooh yes please, thank you ^w^
Oooooooh yes please, thank you ^w^
Janus1.png
could i be added to the pinglist? also my characters have a lot of wings would that be ok, i can pay extra if needed
could i be added to the pinglist? also my characters have a lot of wings would that be ok, i can pay extra if needed
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
are your slots open right now?

please add me to the pinglist as well. thank you!
are your slots open right now?

please add me to the pinglist as well. thank you!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@act
Added to pinglist! and no they are not, that was my bad. Internet is really spotty where I am right now so I think it didn't go through when I tried to update it.
@act
Added to pinglist! and no they are not, that was my bad. Internet is really spotty where I am right now so I think it didn't go through when I tried to update it.
@Abbess
that's cool! i'm excited for when your slots open again!
@Abbess
that's cool! i'm excited for when your slots open again!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Pinglist please! Absolutely stunning art!
Pinglist please! Absolutely stunning art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8