Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vintage Anime Humanoids (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hi y'all! A dream garage kit of mine popped up for sale recently so I'm trying to scrounge together some funds to buy it. As such I am offering 6 half-body slots at a discounted price of $35 each. I'm hoping to open gem slots soon, but for now it's USD only. Thanks y'all! these are FCFS.

@kyrin18
@Lokey
@Adrenaline
@Jaderannosaurus
@yumehisakawa
@Rheine
@Grimme
@Saintess
@realsoku
@KokichiOuma
@fukanzen
@Sinfirmitas
@LavenderBones
@Aeons
@Act
@Amorii
@DragonWarrior333
@weavile
@voidbeast
@Lilacskye
@Bamf
hi y'all! A dream garage kit of mine popped up for sale recently so I'm trying to scrounge together some funds to buy it. As such I am offering 6 half-body slots at a discounted price of $35 each. I'm hoping to open gem slots soon, but for now it's USD only. Thanks y'all! these are FCFS.

@kyrin18
@Lokey
@Adrenaline
@Jaderannosaurus
@yumehisakawa
@Rheine
@Grimme
@Saintess
@realsoku
@KokichiOuma
@fukanzen
@Sinfirmitas
@LavenderBones
@Aeons
@Act
@Amorii
@DragonWarrior333
@weavile
@voidbeast
@Lilacskye
@Bamf
hello!
is there any chance you'd be willing to hold a slot? I can get the form to you as soon as possible, I'm just really busy this morning!
hello!
is there any chance you'd be willing to hold a slot? I can get the form to you as soon as possible, I'm just really busy this morning!
@Rheine - absolutely ! I've marked you down in slot 1
@Rheine - absolutely ! I've marked you down in slot 1
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist when you open gem slots again? Thank you!
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist when you open gem slots again? Thank you!
TViMpeP.png ← you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
OwO

I'd love to grab a slot, is it alright if I PM you the form?
OwO

I'd love to grab a slot, is it alright if I PM you the form?
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@leijona
Gotcha!

@fubuking
Absolutely!
@leijona
Gotcha!

@fubuking
Absolutely!
i would love to be added to the gem slot pinglist!
i would love to be added to the gem slot pinglist!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Abbess
Would you be willing to do two characters in one picture if I took two slots? ;w; If not it's okay but I would still like one I would just need to decide on the character. Thank you in advance!
@Abbess
Would you be willing to do two characters in one picture if I took two slots? ;w; If not it's okay but I would still like one I would just need to decide on the character. Thank you in advance!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@adrenaline
i can totally do 2 characters in 1 image !
@adrenaline
i can totally do 2 characters in 1 image !
thank you so much for your patience, it took me way longer to get back to this than I thought it would!! please let me know if you have any follow up questions or want clarification on something :D

Character: xia
Pose/Expression: I think it might be kind of neat if you drew her crying? specifically in that giant-tears, pretty-sobbing sort of anime way?
you're totally welcome to ignore this if you have a different direction you'd rather take the piece in though!
Other requests: she should have freckles and a beauty mark under her right eye that don't show up super well in some of her art, so I just wanted to clarify that!
there's a little bit of a personality blurb in the ref link - plus a character playlist and some alternative outfit inspiration if either of those catch your interest/help at all
Subtitles: artist's choice!
Currency: usd
thank you so much for your patience, it took me way longer to get back to this than I thought it would!! please let me know if you have any follow up questions or want clarification on something :D

Character: xia
Pose/Expression: I think it might be kind of neat if you drew her crying? specifically in that giant-tears, pretty-sobbing sort of anime way?
you're totally welcome to ignore this if you have a different direction you'd rather take the piece in though!
Other requests: she should have freckles and a beauty mark under her right eye that don't show up super well in some of her art, so I just wanted to clarify that!
there's a little bit of a personality blurb in the ref link - plus a character playlist and some alternative outfit inspiration if either of those catch your interest/help at all
Subtitles: artist's choice!
Currency: usd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8