Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] art shop :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Riku114

yes, a slot is still available, but please send the order information first. thank you!! ^^
@Riku114

yes, a slot is still available, but please send the order information first. thank you!! ^^
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
Ah, alright! No worries. I'll send you a CR now. <3
Ah, alright! No worries. I'll send you a CR now. <3
fo11Vhp.png
@faelight [b]type:[/b] Fullbody [b]coloring:[/b] flat colours [b]order information:[/b] (her humanoid/gijinka form, please) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8860282] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88603/8860282_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]notes:[/b] Feel free to mix/match from any selection of her outfits, though for skin/hairstyle the first two references are most accurate ^^; - also please add me to your pinglist! [b]payment method:[/b] Treasure
@faelight

type: Fullbody
coloring: flat colours
order information:
(her humanoid/gijinka form, please)

8860282_350.png

notes: Feel free to mix/match from any selection of her outfits, though for skin/hairstyle the first two references are most accurate ^^; - also please add me to your pinglist!
payment method: Treasure

OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue

ok, added you to a slot! slots are now closed :]

@Iceluoxue

ok, added you to a slot! slots are now closed :]

fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
@faelight Ohhh yeah I forgot your shop operates like that - ah well XD I don't mind waiting
@faelight Ohhh yeah I forgot your shop operates like that - ah well XD I don't mind waiting
adfa.png
@Riku114

yeah, sorry about that >< thank you for your patience!!
@Riku114

yeah, sorry about that >< thank you for your patience!!
@faelight that is fine ^^; <3 ill come up with another character at some point for ya
@faelight that is fine ^^; <3 ill come up with another character at some point for ya
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@faelight
Hello! Would I be able to get added to the pinglist? I'd love to get a slot when you're open again.
@faelight
Hello! Would I be able to get added to the pinglist? I'd love to get a slot when you're open again.
@MeridianChai

added you to the pinglist!
@MeridianChai

added you to the pinglist!
I would love to be added to the pinglist if that is okay! :)
I would love to be added to the pinglist if that is okay! :)
alpestrisblooms.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14